If we're talking appearance solely, they're the best looking two leads I've seen in any BL that I have watched.…
Chemistry upon chemistry is such an accurate way to describe them π
I've had people recommend me I Told Sunset About You for two years now on multiple occasions... I think I might have to finally give it a try. However, now might not be the best timing, considering that I am still very stuck on SCD and almost every BL I tried to pick up ended up disappointing me one way or another (simply, they're just not the s2 of SCD, so they never meet my requirements).
Actually, out of all Thai BLs I did watch, I liked KinnPorsche probably the best. Bible was a big reason for that. I tried Shine and my takeaway from it was that Apo's acting improved in it, which I always respect someone who's already somewhat established and is still trying to get better.
Tall, dark, handsome, funny and sexy - I feel like in between the sentences we're exchanging you're just telling me what's your type π
Xixi and Zhao are beyond adorable (and sexy)! And I LOVE Zhao in his melanated form. I don't understand the whitewashing…
If we're talking appearance solely, they're the best looking two leads I've seen in any BL that I have watched. Individually and as a duo. Manga-like visuals. But it's not even the reason I put them on here, I just genuinely think they're both good actors (Zhao has this raw natural quality, crazy potential and Xixi improved sooo much since his Wuliang days, I've watched 4 dramas of his in total and you can see how much he improves over time + he always has great chemistry with his co-stars, of course the best one is with Zhao π but he's great with everyone I saw him with).
Zhao is super handsome, and his skin tone is really pretty (ah, doesn't his melanated self fit right into your image of a perfect drama too? π)
I am not too big on Thai BLs to be honest, but Bible is just something different!
Whats up with the character names in the description? Did I have a stroke or something? Ho Cho Sam and Ha Luk…
Hahah. Nah, I don't think it's Mandela Effect this time ;) Unless we have a collective one (which, I guess that's how it usually happens, so... maybe after all...), cause I do remember it was He Chusan and Xia Liuyi before π I think someone changed them to fit the Cantonese version of their names (so technically the ones spoken in the drama). It's confusing though, I think they should've kept both versions, since even the subs are using Chusan and Liuyi.
Well, if free time is what you have at the moment then Xizhao are probably the best CP pick to fill it. They basically come with daily updates (like e.g. today). I'd say enjoy, but I sometimes I have my doubts if this amount of content is even healthy π
Wow... I don't know if I should feel impressed or concerned. Have you been sleeping at all? π Anyway, glad you've enjoyed their content. Now let us all join in limbo of waiting for s2...
How is that possible? π I've been following these two more or less since s1 ended and I definitely have not watched all of their content.
Ah, maybe you're still talking about the drama? I was referring to outside-the-drama content, cause there's just so much Xizhao have released, it's kinda overwhelming π (the other couple apparently too, but I don't have the capacity to check both of them...). If you're into watching such stuff, there is bts footage, reaction videos, live streams - I think there are like 30-sth of those already, I actually have *not* watched all - there are three concerts they gave, an EP by them, I think like for covers they recorded aside from that EP, probably some 10 vlogs... I honestly lost count. It feels like year's worth content.
I usually don't watch any of such stuff, but with these two I started originally cause I thought it'd help me in waiting for s2 plus I wanted to be up-to-date on possible announcements. And I somehow got hooked π
They're genuinely entertaining, talented and have great chemistry outside the show, so it's not difficult to enjoy their content.
LMAO I keep seeing people say the same thing since the Bangkok concert! I swear that night unleashed an insane…
It's high time they went viral. Should've happened way sooner, as far as I'm concerned considering the amount of talent that's there and the hard work they've been putting in for the last couple of months (weekly streams, tons of promo stuff, three concerts, each with different set of songs etc.).
But better late than never I guess. I hope both Xizhao and SCD finally blows up to an extent both the actors and this amazing series deserve!
Yeah, exactly. Besides, didn't Matthew and Mingbo go a bit wild during their last fan meet too? (though I guess maybe that is not particularly reassuring since we are talking about being worried about SCD s2 here π )
Oh, so we're calling it an *almost* kiss? Ok, I'll register that π
Yeah, I saw that "almost" kiss. And a few cheek smooches too. And that bite on the arm... and how Zhao jumped into Xixi's arms after Standing Next To You performance... And how... affectionate Zhao was behaving during Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Did I miss anything? π
I am not worried. Just as @Effie_Joon said, it was a concert held in Thailand and the drama is broadcasted outside of their home country anyway.
Besides, the way I see it, if some damage was to be done, it probably already had been done π With the way Xizhao were behaving in their recent live streams (on actual social platforms *within* their country). There's no point worrying anyway.
We might as well just relax and enjoy the ride at this point π
I have not read the book. I told myself I want to have a clear picture of the characters they way they are in the drama and check out the book version only after the drama is concluded. The amout of willpower I need to exercise every day...
I admire your ability to keep calm, cause I sure as hell can not π In my (delulu) land it's all already confirmed, an official announcement is just a formality, really. Since Xizhao said they will film in 2 months' time then I just accept that's what's gonna happen.
And if it doesn't? Well, then... I honestly don't know.
I guess I'd go into mourning for months or something like that π
I'm sorry, but can you be a bit less cryptic? Cause your comments keep me on the edge of my seat, all anxious and in suspense more than the final ep of SCD s1 π
If you know anything, just spill the tea. Don't tease us like that...
The most recent rumour I saw says the filming starts in September, I think...
I think I read it somewhere on X (yeah, I know, not the most reliable source π), but I remember it made me think that it made sense considering the Xizhao upcoming schedules (how they don't seem to have any other concerts or big events lined up after the one in Bangkok). And (provided the translation was accurate), they themselves said that filming would start soon during yesterday's livestream (soon=September, makes sense in my head too, right? π) But yeah, since I don't have an actual confirmed, official source... treat it as just a rumour.
Still, there are some other mistakes made, like e.g. LCD screens etc. Some people notice and don't care, others don't even notice at all ;)
I've had people recommend me I Told Sunset About You for two years now on multiple occasions... I think I might have to finally give it a try.
However, now might not be the best timing, considering that I am still very stuck on SCD and almost every BL I tried to pick up ended up disappointing me one way or another (simply, they're just not the s2 of SCD, so they never meet my requirements).
Actually, out of all Thai BLs I did watch, I liked KinnPorsche probably the best. Bible was a big reason for that.
I tried Shine and my takeaway from it was that Apo's acting improved in it, which I always respect someone who's already somewhat established and is still trying to get better.
Tall, dark, handsome, funny and sexy - I feel like in between the sentences we're exchanging you're just telling me what's your type π
But it's not even the reason I put them on here, I just genuinely think they're both good actors (Zhao has this raw natural quality, crazy potential and Xixi improved sooo much since his Wuliang days, I've watched 4 dramas of his in total and you can see how much he improves over time + he always has great chemistry with his co-stars, of course the best one is with Zhao π but he's great with everyone I saw him with).
Zhao is super handsome, and his skin tone is really pretty (ah, doesn't his melanated self fit right into your image of a perfect drama too? π)
I am not too big on Thai BLs to be honest, but Bible is just something different!
I think someone changed them to fit the Cantonese version of their names (so technically the ones spoken in the drama).
It's confusing though, I think they should've kept both versions, since even the subs are using Chusan and Liuyi.
I'd say enjoy, but I sometimes I have my doubts if this amount of content is even healthy π
Anyway, glad you've enjoyed their content.
Now let us all join in limbo of waiting for s2...
Ah, maybe you're still talking about the drama?
I was referring to outside-the-drama content, cause there's just so much Xizhao have released, it's kinda overwhelming π (the other couple apparently too, but I don't have the capacity to check both of them...).
If you're into watching such stuff, there is bts footage, reaction videos, live streams - I think there are like 30-sth of those already, I actually have *not* watched all - there are three concerts they gave, an EP by them, I think like for covers they recorded aside from that EP, probably some 10 vlogs... I honestly lost count. It feels like year's worth content.
I usually don't watch any of such stuff, but with these two I started originally cause I thought it'd help me in waiting for s2 plus I wanted to be up-to-date on possible announcements. And I somehow got hooked π
They're genuinely entertaining, talented and have great chemistry outside the show, so it's not difficult to enjoy their content.
But better late than never I guess. I hope both Xizhao and SCD finally blows up to an extent both the actors and this amazing series deserve!
Wise decision π
(though I guess maybe that is not particularly reassuring since we are talking about being worried about SCD s2 here π )
Yeah, I saw that "almost" kiss.
And a few cheek smooches too. And that bite on the arm... and how Zhao jumped into Xixi's arms after Standing Next To You performance... And how... affectionate Zhao was behaving during Can't Take My Eyes Off You.
Did I miss anything? π
I am not worried. Just as @Effie_Joon said, it was a concert held in Thailand and the drama is broadcasted outside of their home country anyway.
Besides, the way I see it, if some damage was to be done, it probably already had been done π
With the way Xizhao were behaving in their recent live streams (on actual social platforms *within* their country). There's no point worrying anyway.
We might as well just relax and enjoy the ride at this point π
Stop fighting it. You have to be so exhausted already...π₯Ί
The amout of willpower I need to exercise every day...
In my (delulu) land it's all already confirmed, an official announcement is just a formality, really.
Since Xizhao said they will film in 2 months' time then I just accept that's what's gonna happen.
And if it doesn't? Well, then... I honestly don't know.
I guess I'd go into mourning for months or something like that π
If you know anything, just spill the tea. Don't tease us like that...
And (provided the translation was accurate), they themselves said that filming would start soon during yesterday's livestream (soon=September, makes sense in my head too, right? π)
But yeah, since I don't have an actual confirmed, official source... treat it as just a rumour.