Details

  • Last Online: 16 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to justhere_04 • Jul 21, 2026
Why whyyy do so many mini drama shows end with everything being just a dream of the female lead? Why they love…
you might wanna put it under spoiler before someone who hasn't watched the drama yet sees your comment... πŸ˜‹
2 4
Replying to RisaBliss • Jul 20, 2026
Do you think there's a chance they might announce s2 at the concert? (Yes I am delulu)
They did, in May or June (I honestly don't remember which, there's been so much content, I feel like a year has passed since ep 9).
And they're actually back in Bangkok again, like right now.
1 1
Replying to RisaBliss • Jul 20, 2026
Do you think there's a chance they might announce s2 at the concert? (Yes I am delulu)
They have two concerts in Hong Kong this week. And as @Effie_Joon said, there has been rumours of something in Bangkok too...

Aside from that there's literally tons of content from them, released almost daily (brand deals, magazine photoshoots and promotional videos, vlogs, cover songs recorded by them, an EP released a few weeks ago, livestreams, appearance in Cannes, appearance during Paris Fashion Week). If you haven't followed anything of what they've been doing, you'd have enough material to keep you busy for an entire week of just watching (and listening)πŸ˜‹
1 3
Replying to MosaicMinded • Jul 18, 2026
Okay, so.... where is the ending? Most absurd ending. I liked this a lot, but ep 9 being the "end" really…
They are planning a second season, so the ending you're looking for might happen there...
So ep 9 is more of a cliff hanger set-up than an actual ending to the story.
2 0
Replying to any_anka • Jul 13, 2026
Guys, they're releasing the entire season 1 on YouTube. Starting today new episodes will be made available to…
Apparently it's also free on GagaOOLala right now.
5 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • Jul 13, 2026
And, and... it's the perfect excuse for us to rewatch it for the nth time 😁I'm also really happy that more…
Girl, as if I needed any excuse πŸ˜‰
4 1
On Sammy's Children's Day • Jul 13, 2026
Guys, they're releasing the entire season 1 on YouTube. Starting today new episodes will be made available to watch for free every Monday. So if anyone wants to rewatch and has no valid subscriptions or wants to recommend to friends who didn't wanna pay, now it's a perfect time to do that ;)
(Personally, I'm happy for the prospect of the series gaining more exposure and potential fans. It surely deserves it).
14 4
On The Dark Romance • Jul 10, 2026
I'm only two episodes in, so maybe it's a premature opinion, but this is soooo good. I started it solely for the cast, but I am really enjoying the heavy, suffocating vibe this drama has.

22 episodes... I hope they managed to maintain this quality.

Acting-wise it's of course really good, but I expected nothing less.
2 0
Replying to tregetours • Jul 10, 2026
There are sooo many great cbls at the moment, I've never been this blessed. And yet, all I truly want is SCD Season…
I actually can't watch any other BL post-SCD (no, that's a lie, I watched To My Shore, but I think I was able to finish it because I didn't watch it as a romance and more like a psychological... thriller at times).

As for anything actually romantic, whenever I feel like I might try some new BL series, the feeling of "there's just no way it will even get close to how good SCD is" overcomes me and I just give up πŸ˜…
I have a few BL series waiting to be watched, but I always end up feeling "meh, I don't feel like it, I better rewatch my favourite SCD scenes" so I'm stuck in the SCD limbo since ep 9 aired.
4 0
Replying to Effie_Joon • Jul 10, 2026
10th Friday without them... πŸ˜”(I’m gonna start using numbers from now on πŸ˜…)
Use whatever you want, we all (well, I) appreciate your dedication to counting 😌
6 1
On The On1y One • Jul 9, 2026
Title The On1y One
Still thinking of this wonderful piece of art from time to time, trying to ignore the fact that it brought me so much disappointment with the whole s2 mess... πŸ˜” I loved it so much and I actually can't bring myself to re-watch it for that reason πŸ™„
Still... one of my absolute favourites till today.
7 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 7, 2026
This reminds me of The On1y On a drama that promised a second season but never delivered. I really hope this doesn’t…
Yeah... I seemed to have that impression but I wasn't sure abt their work arrangements πŸ˜…
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 7, 2026
This reminds me of The On1y On a drama that promised a second season but never delivered. I really hope this doesn’t…
I know that feeling of anxiety because I was amongst the people who really hoped for s2 of The On1y One... πŸ˜”But for me it actually works pretty well to compare the two dramas and by doing that convince myself SCD situation looks way more promising.
Basically, I tried to console and reassure you πŸ˜‹
2 0
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 7, 2026
This reminds me of The On1y On a drama that promised a second season but never delivered. I really hope this doesn’t…
It's not the same thing though. With The On1y One, the one who talked about s2 the most was the director himself, who was just hired by the company who had the rights to film the novel to direct the first season. There were also very little promotions after the drama aired (aside from one fan meet, which I don't think was even particularly successful).

In SCD's case, both lead and secondary couple are constantly promoting, booked and busy.
Xizhao are also under the same company (I don't know about Matthew and Mingbo), so it's easier to coordinate filming etc. (and they've been doing works as a duo anyway). They seem to not suffer from lack of popularity either, with both if their concerts in July sold out. I heard the brand deals had a pretty decent response too. So it all looks like there's every intention to continue with them as a duo...

And the actors themselves mentioned that there will be a second season (not just suggested there might be, but specifically said there will be) on multiple occasions, not just on their livestreams, but also in interviews etc. They used to be more careful about making declarations concerning s2, so I kinda feel like they wouldn't sound so confident if they did not know for sure (or almost sure).

Now, of course, there was no official announcement. However, the situation doesn't look as bleak as The On1y One.
7 7
Replying to Effie_Joon • Jun 28, 2026
The teaser for their concert in Hong Kong. Absolute cinema 😭 https://youtu.be/E88Bm4AMXfU?is=JeFV6u52WwzJ7yvr
They really didn't need to go so hard just for a concert trailer! This looks amazing. I love the colours and the small narrative.
Also... the chemistry is mind-blowingly insane.
P.S. The close up shots on their hands create such intimate vibe. I love it 😌
4 1
Replying to any_anka • Jun 27, 2026
Right?! I've been saying the exact same thing (only that I feel so about both of them equally, Xixi outside of…
Im already watching with those comments on πŸ˜…
0 1
Replying to any_anka • Jun 27, 2026
Right?! I've been saying the exact same thing (only that I feel so about both of them equally, Xixi outside of…
Of course you'd wanna watch the Republican Era one ;)
No, 10 years is not that one. It's contemporary and Xixi's role is more like a rich boy CEO. I basically decided to watch it because it was available on Viki and still had a relatively decent rating both there and here on MDL.
I mean... I already watched like 20 episodes of it, there are 4 left, I'd feel bad for myself for investing so much time without a conclusion now πŸ˜‹ But I've been stuck on that ep 20 for the last 3 weeks I think πŸ™ƒ
1 3
Replying to WarNaniKook • Jun 27, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
9.5 out of 10 series until the end. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Fair point for you not liking that scene, it wasn't my favourite either tbh πŸ˜‹
But not for the reasons you're mentioning though. I think the general idea is pretty nice, it's the execution that could've been better.

I think what that scene was showing was the equal dynamics between the two (and a different take on a usual trope of a "princess" - well in this case "a prince" saved by their loved one). Instead of just being saved, Chusan manages to save himself, hence challenging the usual trope. Or it could simply be seen as yet another way to show just how wonderfully equal is their relationship (you save me twice, I save you twice, you'd do anything to save me again, but I am capable of doing it myself).
I think it also is supposed to further establish Chusan as this extremely intelligent, cunning individual. I think were the scene fails is actually showing Chusan outsmarting the bad guys. We don't really see his genius at work, only the results, which is why that particular scene falls flat.

I don't think it's a joke on Liuyi at all though. Everything that happened, all his fear, worry and desperation were real. And it was important as it showed the audience how much Chusan means to him. It also showed Chusan how much he means to Liuyi too. My guy might've pursued his gangster confidently, but he was clearly shocked by the kiss Liuyi placed on him after seeing he was ok. I don't know what will happen in the next season (I haven't read the book and the drama already took some artistic liberties anyway), but I can also imagine how the whole situation might give Liuyi the idea that keeping Chusan around him is too dangerous.
So all in all: no, not a joke, and not redundant either. Just not executed in the best way.
But that's just my POV :)
2 1
Replying to Sapphicace • Jun 27, 2026
If this had been made by a bigger production studio with a better budget I would have absolutely loved it. The…
Cinematography is gorgeous too and to me it looks way better than many higher budget productions tbh.
13 0
Replying to Aj Hope • Jun 27, 2026
this is really good, y'see? but lol i can't help but notice the small insignificant details? 1. Liu Yi's car is…
Honestly, there are more such blunders in the drama. I feel a bit lazy to list all of them now, but check out those LCD screens at the hospital for example πŸ˜…
It didn't ruin the experience for me either, but if they fixed it in the next season, it would be nice πŸ˜‹(if they don't, but keep the story quality, the acting quality and cinematography, I'd still love it regardless).
2 0