That’s my only concern with this drama. I can trust Gu Man’s screen play for writing a relatively good romance…
No problem, yeh definitely validates some of your observations. Hopefully the leads romance lives up to everyone's expectations and the script writers previous works. Maybe yeh, maybe they just understand it better haha
That’s my only concern with this drama. I can trust Gu Man’s screen play for writing a relatively good romance…
I read a post a couple weeks ago, apparently the drama underwent heavy editing because of some poor director decision, with editing and reshoots needed to make the story more coherent and make the atmosphere better. I can't find the post but apparently there were many improvements made that helped the atmosphere and relationship between ML and FL be sweeter, but the relationship between the FL and 2ML was lacking is what they said. Apparently, the director didn't do a great job shooting the FL and 2ML and creating the atmosphere needed to sell their missed romance story. So the highlight should be when the ML and FL romance begins, with their romance being quite sweet and well done after the edits apparently, with the story and atmosphere between the FL and 2ML being quite lacking even after edits is what the person said.
The theme song near the end of ep 4 when ML walks in and first sees FL properly for the first time tells you all you need to know about their relationship. You are the sun of my life, you are the light of my love, describes their future relationship perfectly.
Then FL being caught doing something wrong, yet she takes the offensive asking what ML is doing there is so funny.
The green screen in ep 4 on their vacation of what looked like London to me was so funny, it looked so fake it was funny. Not hating loving the show so far, and can't wait for more just thought that was funny 😂
One thing I was worried after reading the novel was that FL liking the 2ML would drag and last ages, for me that would be annoying, but glad we see in ep 4, she has already decided to stop liking him and move on. I know likely when he appears again she will still be affected and it's hard to completely get over a rush straight away so I understand that, but nice to see they're already making steps in that direction. Love it so far.
I haven’t actually seen this one yet. I, too, would like to find out :)
Haha no problem, same here really I went into his expecting something completely different with the romance, thought it would be able to fit on this list but unfortunately not haha
I haven’t actually seen this one yet. I, too, would like to find out :)
Hahaha yeh not many this year, I read the novel for shine one me upcoming cdrama, the relationship is great in the novel, no break ups or augments after they get together., really healthy and nice However, for the first half of the novel FL likes someone else/has a crush on them during college, eventually she moves on form that person after college, ML pursues her and they have a really good relationship with no break up, but have to get through the parts where FL likes someone else at the beginning before she met ML.
Plus the screens writer for shine on me also wrote you are my glory one of the best romance cdramas I think, so I have high hopes won't lie.
I haven’t actually seen this one yet. I, too, would like to find out :)
For everyone interested. It's an incredibly angsty drama, it's good if you like that. ML and FL pretend to be in a relationship from very early but are constantly scheming against each other, they both have their own agendas against each other with plenty of secrets. FL wants something from ML, so while their feelings grow towards each other, she constantly schemes against him to steal what she needs. For most of the drama they have feelings for each other, but FL and ML's schemes against each other and secrets always come in between them and stop them from properly being together.
There's an obsessed 2ML as well. Eventually once the schemes are over, ML and FL get together properly, have another break up (noble idiocy from ML), then get together again finally quite late. The schemes and secrets last for quite a while so ML and FL only get together quite late, with a bunch of misunderstandings and noble idiocy throughout. Edge of your seat drama if you're into angst you'll love it, if you want a nice romance drama where ML and FL are committed to each other with no misunderstandings or break ups, not for you. It's an angsty, misunderstandings and secrets filled drama, but at the same time keeps you on the edge of your seat as you see them fall in love, but continually plot against each other. There is a HE though so don't worry but it's emotionally brutal to get there haha.
Then FL being caught doing something wrong, yet she takes the offensive asking what ML is doing there is so funny.
5 eps day 1, 2 eps a day afterwards for week 1
https://x.com/randmpersonjk/status/2002546656781480449?s=20
5 eps today then 2 eps a day for most of it
Plus the screens writer for shine on me also wrote you are my glory one of the best romance cdramas I think, so I have high hopes won't lie.
There's an obsessed 2ML as well. Eventually once the schemes are over, ML and FL get together properly, have another break up (noble idiocy from ML), then get together again finally quite late. The schemes and secrets last for quite a while so ML and FL only get together quite late, with a bunch of misunderstandings and noble idiocy throughout. Edge of your seat drama if you're into angst you'll love it, if you want a nice romance drama where ML and FL are committed to each other with no misunderstandings or break ups, not for you. It's an angsty, misunderstandings and secrets filled drama, but at the same time keeps you on the edge of your seat as you see them fall in love, but continually plot against each other. There is a HE though so don't worry but it's emotionally brutal to get there haha.