Good grief. The way she pushed him away is really cruel. There are ways to separate that is not so cruel. Also,…
100% going to a new country by yourself for the first time is always kind of scary, especially with what he's gone through. Cruel of her for sure, so hope she make sit up to him.
To be honest even without the spoiler I suspected they broke up cuz he didn't want to study abroad. This drama…
Yeh I expected it as well, just surprised at the lie she told regarding quitting her job and going with him. Normal trope is she just breaks up with him and ignores him, saying she doesn't like him or whatever. I feel like the lie is particularly mean, so hope she makes it up to him.
All episodes together? They might not do that. I hope all these releasing issues wont sabotage the drama
It’s unlikely for sure, quite rare but does happen and apparently a rumour going around, but I agree probably quite unlikely. Just hoping it releases soon with no further issues
If this is what happened in the drama then she was really cruel to him. I hope she'll give him a proper apology…
I agree very unfair has no right to make that decision for him/force it on him. Theres the leaked confession scene going around where FL confesses to ML, no apology in that but I do hope she apologizes.
Episodes may all drop at once (which would be crazy but lowkey as a viewer I would love it, I would binge watch the hell out of it). Still should be aired soon, possibly today (11th). Still pending approval from review authority, may pass approval Dec 11th Morning.
To be clear ALL rumors though with nothing official! Idk what iqiyi doing but god idk how they screw up a release so bad. Whether the dates on the posters real or not, it is a fact that outdoor ads have been spotted. Wait until you know when you can release for sure before putting up posters, my god.
Btw a spoiler on what happened in the past for those interested. Pretty much explains everything that happened in the past. Subs aren't great but you can understand what happened.
Express on Monday as well! For those confused we get eps 27-30 for svip or 26-30 for vip if you pay extra for the express package. So technically finishes on Monday. Seen some confusion in comments regarding express so thought I'd clear it up.
It doesn't end on the 15th. Starting Monday, if you have the express package, you will get two new episodes a…
No this persons is incorrect, on Monday will be like the express package is for all cdramas pretty much. You can pay and get all the remaining eps at once, or continue the schedule like normal. Since the express package is released o Monday and thus all the episodes, MDL goes by this date as the official end date because technically all eps are out.
Finally the episode we were all waiting for! And tomorrow's preview looks good, we can finally get out of this misunderstanding repetition. Thank you for finally giving us the episode we wanted! I just want ML and FL romance like the first two eps.
Someone really has to edit the timer, idk how MDL allowed the page to be edited based on a rumor, with no official announcement got everybody's hopes up. And whoever leaked that poster on Weibo or where ever, I hope they're getting flamed right now. From now on I won't get my hopes up unless it's an official announcement or the eps are actually airdropped.
I'm so excited for this, love the novel, love the cast, but until its actually released, or there is an official iqiyi announcement, lets not tease each other 😂
I really hope it releases today, was so looking forward to it, but seems like it will either be an airdrop or we wait for an official announcement from iqyi. That is the only source that matters. Let's not get everyone's hopes up based on other sources, I know some leaks of posters in mainland china or something were going around saying the 10th. On the other hand, if theres an official announcement or its airdropped suddenly, please SPAM the comments here so we can all rush to watch haha
If iqiyi didn't announce it, it means nothing, don't get me wrong hoping its true looking forward to this for ages but only announcement that matters is from the official iqiyi account
Btw all these countdowns was there actually an official announcement, I thought it would be an airdrop with no announcement? Where did all the countdowns come from, is it all based on the poster leak? With no official announcement we can never be sure. I'm so excited love the novel, love the cast, so wanna watch this so bad.
It was a very WTF ending. You (the viewer) don’t know who got it in the end (it was down to a “final” interview…
Hey thanks for the spoiler, was also wondering what was the resolution to their budding romance? Did they agree to be together properly or was that left open ended as well?
Episodes may all drop at once (which would be crazy but lowkey as a viewer I would love it, I would binge watch the hell out of it).
Still should be aired soon, possibly today (11th).
Still pending approval from review authority, may pass approval Dec 11th Morning.
https://x.com/CEntMelons/status/1998839272602779884
To be clear ALL rumors though with nothing official! Idk what iqiyi doing but god idk how they screw up a release so bad. Whether the dates on the posters real or not, it is a fact that outdoor ads have been spotted. Wait until you know when you can release for sure before putting up posters, my god.
Express on Monday as well! For those confused we get eps 27-30 for svip or 26-30 for vip if you pay extra for the express package. So technically finishes on Monday. Seen some confusion in comments regarding express so thought I'd clear it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzMWqDJaVSM
I really hope it releases today, was so looking forward to it, but seems like it will either be an airdrop or we wait for an official announcement from iqyi. That is the only source that matters. Let's not get everyone's hopes up based on other sources, I know some leaks of posters in mainland china or something were going around saying the 10th. On the other hand, if theres an official announcement or its airdropped suddenly, please SPAM the comments here so we can all rush to watch haha