Editorials Details
- Last Online: 51 seconds ago
- Location:
- Contribution Points: 0 LV0
- Roles:
- Join Date: December 22, 2024
- Awards Received:
2
5
2
2
2
1
5
1
2
3
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
2
5
2
2
2
1
5
1
2
3
You did read that right, near the end FL looses her memory (I know classic trope). It happens in ep 31 after ML saves FL from being trapped in something. She forgets ML but I don't see this as a break up. ML continually cares for her and stays by her side, slowly melting her defenses. Mid way through ep 31 she starts missing his presence and begins to spend more time with him. We see them bickering, it’s pretty funny. It wasn’t really an angst memory loss. She remembers mid way through ep 32 (so it lasts about an ep and a half) and then a HE after that.
The drama overall was a mix of mystery, supernatural, action and romance, with a sometimes creepy (in a good way) vibe. I really liked when the series leaned in to its supernatural/horror genre, I think it shined with its creepy/unsettling scenes, wish there were more of them. Besides that, the romance was the high point of the show. The show was carried by ML and FL, the female lead villain and with a shout out to the badass whip supporting actress.
Overall an enjoyable watch. Some filler and some boring moments, but the chemistry between the ML and FL and their perfect relationship, along with the very engaging female lead villain, helped carry me through those moments.
2 new episodes on December 1st and 2nd.
1 new episode from December 3rd to 7th.
The dreaded one episode days are coming
The main couple only get together at like ep 30 (yes they took that long), before they separate halfway through ep 32 again then reunite in the 'real/modern' world again at the very last minute of ep 32. I am fan of the ML and FL actor and actress, I really like them both, but the story was a let down. Started well, was funny and comedic, but then nothing happened. Stayed one dimensional. ML and FL literally were pushing and pulling, liked each other but FL continually pushed ML away over and over, until ep 30, literally 2 episodes before the end, when suddenly they find out the truth, FL accepts ML and they get married immediately. Then FL transported back to real/modern world in ep 32, and we have the typical last minute ending of many transmigration cdramas where ML and FL gaze at each other from a distance in the real/modern world.
This is just my opinion, maybe I went into it expecting more romance, but overall I was let down. Don't get me wrong, there were entertaining moments, it was comedic, the family dynamic of FL, with her brother, mother, father and niece was great. But overall, nothing really happened and romance was a huge let down, literally only like less than 2 episodes of them actually being together and I felt like nothing really progressed in the story. Just my opinion though again, I'm sure there are others that liked it, and maybe I expected more because I enjoyed the start and really enjoyed the cast, the actors did a great job, great performance all round but the story didn't land for me. one single misunderstanding led to FL continually rejecting ML the whole time until ep 30 even though they liked each other.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yYaC36GhVs