Editorials Details
- Last Online: 39 minutes ago
- Location:
- Contribution Points: 0 LV0
- Roles:
- Join Date: December 22, 2024
- Awards Received:
2
5
2
2
2
1
5
1
2
3
Editorials
K-Drama
Editorials
2
5
2
2
2
1
5
1
2
3
Also, even when they had amnesia, it didn't make them helpless, especially FL. She didn't become an idiot or helpless with her amnesia, I appreciate that so much. Although I still don't like amnesia plots, for future dramas, this is how you execute an amnesia plot line that is actually watchable.
Looks like she becomes savage and ruthless now. She truly has that Feng blood running through her, she has that ruthlessness and decisiveness just like her father and brother. However, it was never brought out because of her sheltered up brining. Her father went through hell as child so his ruthlessness and savageness emerged. Same with ML, now it's princess's turn, time to prove she's a Feng.
I agree, I don't know much about We Zetian, but would be interesting to see more empress dramas, at most now days you see an empress dowager as a side character or an empress who is just greedy. Very rare to see a good empress driven drama where she is solely in charge.