Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award5 Coin Gift Award2 Lore Scrolls Award2 Emotional Support Commenter2 Conspiracy Theorist1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award3
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
Yeh they do complete each other. I can see FSG coming for revenge but hesitating a bit when it comes to killing MYR of his father, and FL will probably take over. Although I think FSG will be the one to take revenge, it will just be painful for him. So far he's kept up the cold blooded nature when he has to. But FL will be there for him.
0 0
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
Oh thats an interesting take, very possible. We'll know more when he see it, thats really possible. Would be the type of thing FSG does since he owns the after for saving him previously. But yeh I hope his revenge is super cold blooded, I'm sure it will be.
0 2
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
Ikr, still got to deal with Xu Jingsha and all that, crazy but I love it
2 1
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
Hahaha same here, this wait is killing me after watching the previews haha
2 3
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
In the previews empress goes crazy stabs emperor to death, and then while ML is fighting best friends dad, best friend stabs him in the back
0 11
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
ikr? The 1st thing I did is to check the preview. Damn everyone is just evil now.
Same and damn ikr everyone’s gone crazy, so excited yet so anxious at the same time
1 14
On Fated Hearts • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
God damn the previews are absolutely nuts I can’t take this wait till tomorrow
6 16
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I swear if they let that 2nd Prince take the throne in the end, I'm gonna be disappointed a bit. No royal sibling…
Unfortunately I think it will go that way, with ML and FL deciding to live freely in seclusion. I agree, both second prince and princess way too inept to take the throne. At worst, if ML decides not to take the throne he should stick around as an imperial advisor or guide kind of like in Coroner's diary (where I also think ML should have take. the throne). Spoilers I have seen seem to point to him not, but I hope he does. Would be nice if it followed the novel for this point.
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Wild 🔥🔥
Can't wait, some hot romance before the pain of Monday's episodes
2 0
Replying to Jamaal • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
even if it didn't reach 10k, this would not be labeled as a flop drama considering it's budget. It is doing well.
Yeh not a flop as it’s not s+ drama. its doing ok probably around average in terms of viewership and heat so far but deserves better for the quality of the story and acting
0 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
What happens spoiler pls
Hahaha I don't blame you, today's eps were great, everyone showing love to ML and FL also so nice to see, I'll be sure to comment here after I watch Monday's eps as well!
1 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Yay~ 🥳🎉Also Fu Yi Xiao character is topping all charts!!
Nice to see, thanks, her character is definitely topping a lot of charts
1 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Yay~ 🥳🎉Also Fu Yi Xiao character is topping all charts!!
100%, topping vlink and stuff, she deserves it Li Qin is doing so good
6 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
For those interested:

Just crossed 8800 heat, hopefully can climb to 9k tn, deserves to much more.
Yunhe data for 9th October: 2nd place, 26.13 million daily views.
Ok result, but deserves so so much more. Hopefully with LA ending tn with express, viewership increases massively tomorrow and going forward.
Hope to break 10K
19 11
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
FL is so badass it's insane. The walk at the end of ep 23 has so much aura. We've had a lot of great general/badass FL's this year, but she's number 1 easily for me. Right up there with FL in A journey to love. So good, have to love how the screenwriter didn't water down her character and make her dependent on ML, or vice versa.
20 1
Replying to liuliu87 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
All episodes will be release for la expresss ?
Hahaha me too, they will release express on the wetv/tencent website but only if you paid extra for the express episodes, otherwise normally on pirate sites like kisskh but a few hours after.
1 0
Replying to liuliu87 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
All episodes will be release for la expresss ?
Yep today, LA express.
0 2