Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award5 Coin Gift Award2 Lore Scrolls Award2 Emotional Support Commenter2 Conspiracy Theorist1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award3
Replying to arpar • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
100%, I also like how the villains all of them have a backstory. Might not be deep, but so many other villains…
I really don't know, views wise should be 9k yesterday, let alone today. So annoying
1 7
Replying to vnzlv • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
What a twist!! Can’t believe the dad.
His father so two faced, the change up was crazy, poor ml though like you said, betrayed again so sad
1 2
Replying to vnzlv • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
What a twist!! Can’t believe the dad.
Ikr I thought it would be his son like leading it but no, it was the dad, crazy
1 4
Replying to arpar • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Ikr angst and hurt in LITC, angst and hurt here, angst and hurt god damn everywhere
😂😂
0 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Just finished watching ep 27 😢 poor ML,
Hahaha 100%, I don't think I could stop at 27, hope you enjoy! Even though its an emotional ep
1 2
Replying to arpar • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
100%, I also like how the villains all of them have a backstory. Might not be deep, but so many other villains…
100% thats so true, theres a good contrast between them
1 12
Replying to arpar • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Ikr angst and hurt in LITC, angst and hurt here, angst and hurt god damn everywhere
Hahaha so true, its a Monday, everyone gets home from work or school or whatever, want to relax and they just pile on a shitstorm for both dramas
2 3
Replying to Ximena • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
What I love about this drama is the villains are as clever as the leads. I'm bored with the leads always outsmart…
100%, I also like how the villains all of them have a backstory. Might not be deep, but so many other villains are just villains because they're greedy or want power, with no other explanation. But here, we see why the PM wants revenge, we see why Murong dad did what he did. And we have seen 2ML's backstory as well.
2 14
Replying to daydreamer • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Damn y'all, cdramas woke up today and chose violence because first LITC and now this???? Tomorrow's previews eeeesh....…
Ikr angst and hurt in LITC, angst and hurt here, angst and hurt god damn everywhere
2 7
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Just finished watching ep 27 😢 poor ML,
Ikr, been betrayed by so many people it hurts
1 4
Replying to vnzlv • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
not the amnesia plot, please. 😅 I love this drama, but now I’m nervous. Hope they keep it clean and not dragged.…
Apparently it is very short, like one or two episodes max, just because they also have so much to do, revenge on everyone in ML's kingdom, then also dealing with XJS in a final battle. No time to drag it out.
6 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Have to say everyone's acting was superb in these episodes today (and overall). The Murong dad showing his pain, ruthlessness and desperations. Murong Yao showing his hurt and devastation with a tinge of regret, Empress excellently showing her hatred and craziness, but also with some sadness and pain.

And of course, CZY in that betrayal scene. Showing hurt, astonishment, pain, so heartbreaking so well done, yet another betrayal he suffers. And Li Qin when she digs for ML showing immense desperation and panic. You really felt it.

Beautifully acted all round.
18 12
Replying to budoboo • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
bat poop friggen crazy!
😂quality nah but so true, so crazy
1 0
Replying to Pytheos • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Truly maddening😡
So maddening I can't wait for the revenge to come
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 13, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
F*ck me I can't with the ending of ep 27 and start of 28. I knew it was coming but so god damn brutal. Insane, but ladies and gentlemen for future reference in historical cdramas that is how you execute a beautifully brutal and emotional coup.

No need for a massive blood bath in the palace, with hundreds of troops, just a few well executed, meaningful but ruthless kills. So emotional though. My blood is boiling and I cannot wait for the revenge to come.
14 4
Replying to Sakura Cn • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Agree with you. The choreography is so beautiful. I think this drama FL is really giving AJTL vibes than Shadow…
100%, definitely giving more AJTL vibes, just the bow and arrow remind of Shadow love a bit thats all, but I think definitely more similar to AJTL, which I love.
2 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Yet to watch the episode, your comments r amping the excitement thank you😊
Hahah they don't disappoint, hope you enjoy!
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
All this talk about the throne, I want to talk about the fight scene in ep 26. So well choreo'd and filmed. The mirroring to XJS's original plan of hiding enemy soliders within civilians was very smart.

The fighting was done beautifully. The standout to me was both ML and FL when they went to PM's house and had each of their own solo fight scenes. ML slicing through enemies 1 v 10 with insane sword play, and FL with the dagger slicing throats like butter. So beautifully choreographed, filmed and executed by the ML and FL. FL gave real A journey to Love FL vibes and I loved it. Her using the dagger was so badass.

I love shadow love, don't get me wrong, but the FL here is like an upgraded version of the FL in Shadow love 😂(not commenting on the actresses themselves but the characters I mean).
20 4
Replying to BORNO • Oct 12, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I think he is fighting everyone for the sake of revenge. His main enemy is the Prime minister. Now he destroyed…
I hope so, hoping after his fathers death, and MYR stabbing him, he'll realize the throne isn't safe without him,
0 2