Details

  • Last Online: 29 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award5 Coin Gift Award2 Lore Scrolls Award2 Emotional Support Commenter2 Conspiracy Theorist1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award3
Replying to Olibae • Oct 8, 2025
I think "The Prisoner of Beauty" has forever ruined me because I have yet to find a Cdrama this year that…
Might not be for you as everyone has different tastes but try Fated Hearts airing now also. The chemistry I think is great, its enemy to lovers but the relationship starts slowly and is very natural I think, doesn't feel forced. Anyway maybe give it a shot if you feel like it. Quite fast paced, doesn't drag and a strong FL and ML, both of them complement each other well.
0 2
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 8, 2025
Theres nothing better in cdrama world when you have great dramas on iqiyi, tencent and Youku all at the same time. Absolutely loving FH, really like this so far, very good start, and looking forward to yummy x3 tomorrow (not to mention LA). It's a good month for cdramas.

Btw heat for this at 6914, almost 7k!
19 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
She must be super short sighted or something bc it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see that FYX and FSG making eyes…
Hahaha very possible 😂
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
She must be super short sighted or something bc it doesn't take 20/20 vision to see that FYX and FSG making eyes…
Hahahaha 100%, even in ep 18, she said to FL I changed my mind about ML, your love will not be wasted, next minute, asking FL to leave with her again.
9 2
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Side note, what is with the doctor lady always asking FL to leave with her and live together at her hospital villa. FL has better things to do right now.
15 7
Replying to Xiang83 • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Which spoilers are you referring to? Could you share?I was trying to clarify certain scenes with the right context…
Thanks for the vid.

What you're saying makes a lot of sense, pretty much agree with it all. Princess finally gets a walk cup call and see's reality.
2 0
Replying to Dextran77 • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
This!! I really hope they keep it this way. It's the same reason I loved Coroner's diary and Who rules the world.…
100% agree, the relationship in both those drams was so solid and stable, feels the same here. Hopefully stays the same whole way through.
1 0
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
gimme the Spoiler 😂, I want to be less angry as well
Agreed, betrayed her brother and father who gave her everything she ever wanted, for a guy she meant once before and has treated her badly ever since. She deserves to suffer
2 1
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
gimme the Spoiler 😂, I want to be less angry as well
I agree, definitely sorry about the baby that's sad, but after she put ML through so much, I hope she suffers and regrets big time.
0 3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I could be wrong here, but I love that the ML and FL give the feeling that they are ride or die for each other, and that there will be no silly misunderstandings or anything. The drama and their relationship so far, how it has grown, just give me the same feeling I had in coroner's diary. That the ML and FL will support each other and overcome any obstacle together.

With some romances in dramas you just know there will be silly misunderstands galore but not here. Such a mature and stable feeling with their romance, that I just feel there will be no silly misunderstands or annoying separations at all.
17 6
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
She just said "hello" to "Hell"~ Great..🫠 Hope it rises soon! [Fated Hearts] is so good with…
Hahaha hello to hell, so true. Definitely charters are so unique it's great.
1 1
Replying to Xiang83 • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
Which spoilers are you referring to? Could you share?I was trying to clarify certain scenes with the right context…
Rough spoilers from what I've seen:
When she goes to XJS's country, he treats her really badly. She ends up regretting it big time. Eventually she divorces XJS. She forms a connection with the emperor of his country as they both are suffering. XJS's eventually kills the emperor taking the throne. XJS then stabs princess in the abdomen, causing her to miscarry, she was pregnant with their baby. Not sure if he knew, but they divorce and when he takes the throne, he stabs her, she miscarries. Idk if it was on purpose or not though. Eventually I think she becomes a nun.
Obviously just spoilers now and not 100% confirmed but seen them going around.
2 6
Replying to Katakuri D Luffy • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
gimme the Spoiler 😂, I want to be less angry as well
Rough spoilers:
When she goes to XJS's country, he treats her really badly. She ends up regretting it big time. Eventually she divorces XJS. She forms a connection with the emperor of his country as they both are suffering. XJS's eventually kills the emperor taking the throne. XJS then stabs princess in the abdomen, causing her to miscarry, she was pregnant with their baby. Not sure if he knew, but they divorce and when he takes the throne, he stabs her, she miscarries. Idk if it was on purpose or not though. Eventually I think she becomes a nun.
Obviously just spoilers now and not 100% confirmed but seen them going around.
5 5
Replying to arpar • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Sword dance very end of ep 6, which arrow shooting scene are you referring to though, theres a few?
No problem 😊
1 0
Replying to Emmaline Zhang • Oct 8, 2025
Hmm? Memberships VIP WE TV
They just aren't out yet, thats as much as has been released
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I always able to see some spoilers regarding princess's story and that eased my anger and frustration at her a little bit. Only a little. We'll see if what was spoiled actually happens though.

Also heat seems to have settled tonight around 8570, unfortunately looking like no 9k tonight, but hopefully soon. Deserves 9k and so much more.
9 18
Replying to Xiang83 • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Episode 17 should be the pivotal point of anyone wondering about Fu Yixiao and Feng Suige. It's a very enjoyable…
I did see some friends of CYZ like Bai lu booked cloud seats, but yeh they didn't do much promo for this unfortunately, but I think the story, strong FL and ML and chemistry should attract viewers naturally.

Yeh I like the FL in LITC in different roles like My Journey to You, and I have only seen a couple of Neo's dramas but he's been quite good in them.

I've been watching LA, it's quite good, slowed down a bit now, but the numbers are insane. Like thriving land was suppressing Moonlit Reunion and others during its run, LA doing the same.
1 0
Replying to claire_zzzz • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Chinese RN said that CZY is the best ML she had and yes-she deserves good dramas and ML. & bts was super cute…
Their chemistry is great, he is definitely a great ML, holding his own, shining as well in his role. Their bts is great, another reason for great chemistry is they seem to get along well. His blessing was very cute,

She's always been a top tier cdrama actress for me.
3 0
Replying to Dramasama • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I remember seeing similar firework effect in another drama before but can’t recall which exactly…maybe Les…
Oh possible, I did watch that but can’t remember, possibly been in others but I just can’t remember if it has 😂
0 3