Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award5 Coin Gift Award2 Lore Scrolls Award2 Emotional Support Commenter2 Conspiracy Theorist1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award3
On Fated Hearts • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I won't lie, I was convinced the empress was poisoning the emperor, but I guess not. I still don't like her and after previews I know I'll end up hating her even more, but apologies for judging you empress.
7 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
1. What is Murong Yao after? He claims harming FSG was NOT part of his plan. Yet he seems to be out to kill the…
1 is a big question for me. Like he is the son/heir of a Marquis family that is seemingly trusted by the emperor a lot. The emperor even offered to have the dad return to the capital but he rejected. So what exactly is MYR after, what's his end goal.
1 1
Replying to sakie • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I love it. They are so in sync... and think alike.
100%, so nice to see
3 0
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Yeah hope they remain like this till the end,also ML said its a wolf figurine 😆
Hahaha oh true, its a wolf completely forgot 😂good point
5 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I love the trust between ML and FL. ML knew FL stayed in town and FL knew that ML knew. Yet they didn't go looking for each other. Instead they trusted each other. They also thought of each other throughout, ML getting revenge on FL's master for what she did to FL, and FL thinking about ML with the dog figurine he made, considering how to tell him what she found out.
20 5
Replying to AuroreLinnea • Oct 9, 2025
It sounds so cool! I must watch this show!
Haha I’m loving FH as well, They’re both different but both really good.
1 0
On Yummy Yummy Yummy • Oct 9, 2025
I love that the whole family transmigrated, and the dynamic of the family is great. Kind of reminds me of the ML's family in Guardians of Dafeng, anyway love the family dynamic.
14 0
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
It was understandable the first time around (before the leads were officially together), but now it just feels…
Yeh 100% I understood the first time, but now a bit weird. Hopefully after yesterdays ep, it’s the end of it.
1 0
Replying to XcalliberGhost • Oct 9, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Fierce and righteous ML prince always have 3 to four brotherly generals,like in POB😎😎😎
Same here, play as a hobby. Only game I really play online in cod with friends, just played the bo7 beta, did you try it out? Otherwise I’m similar, offline games like Elden ring or God of war.
1 1
Replying to Crysi06 • Oct 8, 2025
I'm watching Fated Hearts too! But this one.... Ugh I'm totally over the moon for it
Hahaha nice! FH and this are a good combo I think, two great dramas at the same time, love it
0 4
Replying to RURU • Oct 8, 2025
is this a HE or sad/open? i'm not ready for another c-trauma
Novel is HE, but different from the drama so far so who knows
5 1
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 8, 2025
Coming from FH where there is a majorly foolish princess who I can't wait to see get her karma, to see an actually likable and reasonable princess Tianjin warms my heart. I hope she stays that way throughout the whole show. I really like her character, she's smart, sassy, but also reasonable, quite innocent and pretty fair (I don't think she would have actually been able to go through with killing FL).

She knows the limits, when to bend, and is pretty cute in how innocent and endearing she can be. Hope she doesn't get corrupted or anything like that.
10 11
Replying to AuroreLinnea • Oct 8, 2025
It sounds so cool! I must watch this show!
Definite should, I'm watching this and FH right now, really enjoying both, great combination
4 2
On Love in the Clouds • Oct 8, 2025
One thing I really like, ML and FL don't trust each other at all, they know they're both scheming, but the moment there's a third party, they both put on an act together with no communication, flawlessly. Such good team work and understanding already.
29 8
Replying to Dramasama • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I remember seeing similar firework effect in another drama before but can’t recall which exactly…maybe Les…
Hahaha, maybe thats why it seemed new to me 😂it was really well done!
0 1
Replying to arpar • Oct 8, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Air schedule in the discussion section, officially finishes on the 23rd, but express likely releases on the 16th
Ah ok, no problem!
0 0
Replying to Humble12 • Oct 8, 2025
Another piece of junk series. A toxic ml a toxic irratating fl. So self obsessed and petty and irratating. Any…
I like Neo Hou you say while you rated Dashing Youth a 1 star and are hating on this. Dramas are subjective, obviously people will like and dislike different dramas and thats ok, its ok to give your honest feedback, positive or negative. But don't pretend to be a Neo Hou fan when you're clearly not. This is just hating on a drama for no reason while pretending to be a fan of the ML.
10 0
Replying to arpar • Oct 8, 2025
Might not be for you as everyone has different tastes but try Fated Hearts airing now also. The chemistry I think…
Hahaha same here, love a good costume drama. Hope you enjoy your binge! Its going so quick 18 eps already, feels like it only came out yesterday 😂
1 0