Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 22, 2024
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award2 Flower Award5 Coin Gift Award2 Lore Scrolls Award2 Emotional Support Commenter2 Conspiracy Theorist1 Clap Clap Clap Award5 Award Hoarder Enabler1 Soulmate Screamer2 Big Brain Award3
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Oh thats a nice theory, combining and ruling both, makes a lot of sense. Interesting theory. And I agree, like ML has suffered repeated assassination attempts from people close to him, been betrayed a bunch put still knows right from wrong and doesn't take it out on the innocent.
0 1
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
This is a copy and paste of my spoiler comment, beware big spoilers:




Spoilers I saw, XJS treats princess pretty badly. They end up divorcing. In the mean time princess and emperor form a connection as they are both having a difficult time. After divorce, princess finds out ML and her father died, so she promises to give herself to the emperor (thats the wording the spoilers used) if he can investigate who killed them. Eventually XJS rebels, kills the emperor and stabs princess. Apparently princess is pregnant at the time and this causes a miscarriage for her.
0 0
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Yeh 100%, made XJS much more of a villain. And Yeh I agree, XJS should survive, cause otherwise also who becomes emperor of his country. They don't have any children, if current emperor dies when XJS rebels like I think he will, no one else for the throne but him.
0 3
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Actually, I didn't clarify thats my bad, princess survives and becomes a nun apparently. She gets stabbed by XJS but doesn't die. I'm guessing ML goes to save her. But yeh the final showdown likely between ML and XJS. But yeh, dunno or sure but if true, they really changed XJS character a lot.
1 5
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
100% fingers crossed.
0 1
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Hahaha it really is!
0 0
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
XJS's end wasn't spoiled but I doubt it. I feel like he'll either be killed by FL and ML, or left to be emperor of his country all alone, without princess's, without FL, no body. Either way, I feel like he will have a sad ending. But thats just my guess.
0 7
Replying to Aviva • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
But I don't understand the hate/dislike for Xia Jingshi & Feng Xiyang. They are deeply flawed characters,…
Hahaha you never know could be a big hit 😂especially if the spoilers turn true, you XJS will probably way more popular hahaha
1 1
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
Yeh I agree, hoping for character development for them both. To be honest we don't know much about emperor yet so I think we got a lot more to learn.
1 3
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Yeh, from what I saw he just ignores all the time. Eventually, she even tries to dress as FL to get him to pay attention to her, but he instead slaps her. Mean while she bonds with emperor over their pain. But I'm not sure if she marries the emperor, all the spoiler said was she gave herself to him so he would help her. So maybe marriage or maybe not but we'll see what happens.
0 0
Replying to Aviva • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
But I don't understand the hate/dislike for Xia Jingshi & Feng Xiyang. They are deeply flawed characters,…
Hahaha why not, give us the XJS we all want 😂
1 3
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
Yeh from the spoilers I have seen, he gives a little humiliation but nothing really bad. It's XJS like you said, who days way worse. But we'll wait and see, I feel like right now the emperor is really misunderstood. But I could be proven wrong 😂
1 5
Replying to Aviva • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
But I don't understand the hate/dislike for Xia Jingshi & Feng Xiyang. They are deeply flawed characters,…
100% agree, I feel like XJS from the novel was a much more layered character, like you previously said. I like grey characters like him, but in the drama, I feel like they made him a pure villain.

But again we won't know till the drama actually ends, so I'm with you, hope they are just rumors.
1 5
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
It gets crazy! 😂
3 9
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
I posted some BIG spoilers about the princess, XJS and emperor a couple comments before if interested (be warned they're pretty big). Again seen these spoilers a lot so very possible but not 100% so we won't know for sure until the drama actually shows it.
0 2
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I saw some spoilers, and I don't think he'd do that, I don't wanna say much as it could be a potential spoiler.
From spoilers I saw, she does suffer quite a bit of humiliation, both from emperor (a little bit) and XJS (quite a lot). Posted a comment with more spoilers below if you're interested but be warned, they're full on. But again spoilers are unconfirmed so until we see what actually happens in the drama, we don't know or sure.
1 10
Replying to Aviva • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
But I don't understand the hate/dislike for Xia Jingshi & Feng Xiyang. They are deeply flawed characters,…
Yeh to be honest I agree felt the same for him in the novel, I didn't hate him in the novel either. I understood him.

These are spoilers I saw, again not confirmed but seem to be going around quite a bit so seem likely. Major spoilers ahead for the whole story if true!! Careful!



In the drama XJS treats princess really badly. They end up divorcing. Mean while princess and emperor form a connection as they're both having a difficult time. When princess finds her father and brother are dead, she begs emperor, saying she will give herself to him if he can help her find out who killed them. Eventually XJS rebels, kills the emperor (he begs XJS not to hurt princess as he dies), then XJS stabs princess. Apparently princess is pregnant and this causes a miscarriage.

Again, these are spoilers but not confirmed and till the drama actually ends we don't know for sure. But I feel like they kind of swapped them around if that makes sense. They make the emperor more like XJS from the novel, and made XJS just more like a pure villain. I prefer XJS form the novel so I am holding out hope right now.
1 7
Replying to arpar • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
I have seen spoilers, not confirmed but apparently roughly what happens to the princess, XJS and emperor relationship.…
Spoilers I saw, XJS treats princess pretty badly. They end up divorcing. In the mean time princess and emperor form a connection as they are both having a difficult time. After divorce, princess finds out ML and her father died, so she promises to give herself to the emperor (thats the wording the spoilers used) if he can investigate who killed them. Eventually XJS rebels, kills the emperor and stabs princess. Apparently princess is pregnant at the time and this causes a miscarriage for her.
4 15
Replying to Dramaworldtraveler • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts Spoiler
What happens spoiler pls
Oh sorry, my mistake. Monday is the scene we see in the trailer. Where he gets betrayed, stabbed and buried. Seems like MYR's father attacks him, then he gets stabbed from behind by someone else, not sure who but probably MYR. He then gets buried by MYR.
1 5
On Fated Hearts • Oct 10, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Btw for anyone interested:

Heat peaked at about 8700-8800 tonight, didn't check for sure.
Hopefully we see 9k and 10k soon!
Show definitely deserves it and with LA express tomorrow, hopefully more viewers will watch this after that.
16 4