Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
On Peach and Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
The last episode was so hilarious I can't stop laughing, and at the same time, it made me so emotional and made me cry because of how beautiful the story is.
3 0
On Peach and Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
when the kissed at the end and Peach covered it with the flower, i got Deja Vu from We Are the series OMG IM.CRYING
7 0
On Peach and Me • Aug 2, 2026
Title Peach and Me
i feel like the characters did really fir PondPhuwin and they bith did a great job in bringing the characters to life TYSM MY BABIES
4 0
Replying to neichan • Aug 2, 2026
Title Payback
yes! it was along time since I've felt there were NO wasted episodes in a series. this one filled up each one.
yess cuz i needed more of JaySun and i think I kinda did see what i wanted to at the last scene
1 0
Replying to JenBLFan • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
He is actually 4 years elder!
wait i typed it wrong but I meant 3 not 4... SO AM I STILL WRONG FOR THINKING THWIR AGE GAP IS 3 YESRS?
1 0
Replying to JenBLFan • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
He is actually 4 years elder!
Wait what
1 0
Replying to Ashveil • Aug 1, 2026
I think you’re being a bit too childish or to correct myself, you’re actually being REALLY CHILDISH for saying…
i literally knew u would day something similar to "i cant be bothered to read all this" SO MAYBE ITS BECAUSE U CANT AGRUE thats what ppl say when they know they are wrong and to just be clear i respect ur option alot but at the same time it doesn't mean I have to agree to waht u say so thats why I spent some time to tell u abt what i think and if u cant be bothered maybe just dont comment and save that precious time of urs
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Yeah, I get it. But I think the reason he kept blaming himself for his mother’s and brother’s deaths, and…
YESS I COMPLETELY AGREE and I dont hate Jay BUT IDK I COULDN'T HELP BUT BE KINDA MAD ABT IT BUTTT IN LIKE A DRAMTIC WAY... u know we sometimes like act dramatic beacshe we find it frustrating at that exact moment BUT FINISHING THE LAST EP💔 made me feel even worst noe LIKE I NEED MORE OF THEM Jay's character at th3 end shocked me THAT MY MOUTH WAS WILD OPEN WHEN HE WAS EXPLAINING TO THE OLD MEN AND I WAS SO PROUD.. its good that we saw why he actually left beacsue if ut was just to go and leave everything behind them i probably not like Jay but seeing how he was trying to both, get revenge for his mum and also help Sun MADE IT SO satisfying and i love Jay for that HE IS LITERALLY SO SMART THAT I WAS SO IMPRESSED
0 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
WAIT WHAG I JUST REALISED THAT MINLEE IS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN TOPTAP WHAT OMG I DDINT KNOW HELPP ME
3 3
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
the ranking needs to go to atleast 9.5
8 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Im so fucking IMPRESSED BY JAYS DOING OMG YESSS MANNN
8 0
Replying to Jsttrynnachill • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
R WE GETTING ANY SPECIAL EPISODESSS ??
I HOPE SO
3 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Jay is pissing me off rn (respectfully) CUZ BOI WHY U MAKING MY BEH SO STRESSED WHEN HE HAS BEEN STAPPED AND U TAKE THE KNIFE OUT LIKE THAT TO GIVE HIM MORE ANXIETY..u better cry this ep atleast once or else im coming for u STAY AWAY FROM BEH BEH SUN IF U CANT CRY WHEN HE IS BLEDDING AND U CAN CKEARLY SEE HE WAS TRYING TI REACH TO THE PHONE WHEN U WERE CALLING SO WHY BLAMING HIM NOW ... i just wish u were there when he woke up and hugged him tightly and cried and maybe blamed urself for not being with him and leaving without saying anything to my pookie IL HE WAS WRONG FOR GOING THERE ALONE BUT MAYBE IF U WER ETHERE U COULD GO WITH HIM B*TCH ok Jay I hope u read this pls be nice to our pookie sun and i will respect u and love u bru
3 2
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
WAIT NO I DONT WANNA WATCH UT BRU KMG NOOO LAST EP WTHH
1 0
On Payback • Aug 1, 2026
Title Payback
Omg what is Friday already WTF THIS WEEK WENT TO QUICK I DIDNT EVEN REALISE
3 0