News
Replying to Burcu • Jun 13, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
I'm sorry but what do you mean by forced to film a bl together?
"Two argumentative lieutenants are assigned to go undercover in the entertainment industry to investigate a case. But their dynamic causes problems - and now the two of them are forced to film a BL series together so as not to blow their cover" this is basically what 'Arrest and Action' is about
0 2
Replying to Burcu • Jun 13, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
I'm sorry but what do you mean by forced to film a bl together?
so if you reason the plot, so what the story basically is about you will see how it says that they are forced to film a bl together in this show
0 0
Replying to Rosy park • Jun 13, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
Yahh! And I realized that skynani always films bromance 😭😭😭😭😭😭I love them. Soo muchhh
help well when I watched high school frenemy I was like ohlala their next series togther would be a bl for sure...SO THEN WHEN I SAW WU IN THE 2026 LIST I was like yesss we got the bl we waited for but nah...After the trailer I realised its another bromance..(its not that I dont like bromace but I just thought that way so I lowkey didnt know it till they dropped the trailer) but gng i didnt know this one is more closer to a bl
2 3
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 13, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
Singto is so cute omg😭🫶
8 0
On Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.) • Jun 13, 2026
Title Love of Silom (Uncut Ver.)
I feel so bad for Mind I WISH THEY COULD GET TOGETHER BUT OBVIOUSLY THEY WONT
2 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 10, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
omg I love how in ep 8 he keep ms telling telling his mother "if you want med school go yourself" LIKE OMG YES THAT WAS SO SATISFYING
13 2
On Arrest and Action • Jun 10, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
WAIT 'forced to film a bl together' WHAT I DIDNT KNOW OMGGGG SO WE ARE CLOSER TO OUR BL ERA WITH THEM
14 10
On Kim Moo Yul • Jun 9, 2026
Person Kim Moo Yul
OMG 44 AND I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM
4 0
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 8, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
if there was a job like that in real life IT PROBABLY WOULD BE MY DREAM JOB
10 13
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 8, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
gng i need season 2 rn!!!
5 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jun 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
1. Yes there are 2 couples 2. Apparently both the names use different letters and pronunciation in chinese but…
iv watched all the ones you mentioned in the braket and I did also watch 2 eps of to my shore but...I didnt like it ITS WAY TOO TOXIC FOR ME TO WATCH
0 1
On Song Young Gyu • Jun 7, 2026
Person Song Young Gyu
rest in peace
1 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
1. Yes there are 2 couples 2. Apparently both the names use different letters and pronunciation in chinese but…
WHAT...NO WAY...I THOUGHT REVENGED LOVE IS TOO MUCH ..
0 3
On Teach You a Lesson • Jun 7, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
IV ONLY WATCHED 3 EPS AND OMG THIS IS SO GOOODD LIK3 YALL WHO EVEN THOUGHT ABT MAKING A MASTERPIECE LIKE THIS WOHAAA
8 0
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
1. Yes there are 2 couples 2. Apparently both the names use different letters and pronunciation in chinese but…
its giving revenged love ... ALMOST ALL CHINESE BLS R LIKE THAT😭🙏
0 5
Replying to AllysonDc • Jun 7, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
You where me a week ago a now... i just finish this show and it was amazing. 💗🥹
yeah same like even though i haven't watched it but i really really do wanna love this series so im probably gonna drop it for now amd watch it next month
1 2
Replying to Grizzly bear • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
1. Yes there are 2 couples 2. Apparently both the names use different letters and pronunciation in chinese but…
TYSM for ur explanation..im hella confused about how all this works so imma give it a try but the only think that makes me not wanna watch it is the fact that its so toxic and iv seen clips of this guy who brings somone else and they even does thing infront of Yi chen(idk which yi chen) so yeha that just isnt love anymore...
0 7
Replying to Lady_Kexing • Jun 7, 2026
Title Double Helix
Honestly, your questions make perfect sense if you haven’t watched it yet. But yes, there are actually two Yi…
thats just making me more confused tbh😭🙏 but yeah I should probably watch it to get what is actually going on ANS TY FOR UR RESPOND
1 0
On Ahn Do Kyu • Jun 6, 2026
Person Ahn Do Kyu
You traumatized me to this day.
0 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 6, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
ep 2 is kinda crazy
19 0

