Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 21, 2024
Replying to Juju • Jun 27, 2026
So who was gonna tell me the leads have an 8 year age difference??
Wahttttttt??
0 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jun 22, 2026
Man, it really stings as a religious person to see two people unable to be themselves openly. Love isn't a sin and I'll proudly stand by that. I hope the ending of this doenst show otherwise
20 0
On The Sun from Another Star • Jun 20, 2026
so iv seen lots of clips of this and I now started watching BUT NEVER IN MY LIFE I THOUGHT ABT IT AS A HORROR BL CUZ OMG IF I KNEW ITS HORROR I WOULD HAVE WATCHED IT AGES AGOO
4 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jun 20, 2026
nah, sign me up for some slaps fr
I DOOOO!!! OMG GIRL DID U NOT SEE MT PFP😭🙏and yess I do know ZeeNunew LOCE THEMMM SO MUCHHH
0 6
Replying to LettuceBeningging • Jun 20, 2026
"SIKE" Park Seun's mother said🤣
yeah agreeee
but bru tell me why they gave it such a shit*y ending cuz wtf was that it ruined it for me...i guess the writer wanted it to put a shocking ending but just the thought of that made him.go crazy about their story at the end..
1 2
On ONE DREAM. TXT • Jun 20, 2026
I didnt know i would cry watching this but I think abt a year and a half that I watched till ep 4 and LITERALLY CRIED MY EYES OUT
0 0
On TXT Parenting Diary • Jun 20, 2026
I couldn't stop laughing in episode 2. Five grown men taking care of a child and the fact that four of them don't know how to take care of a child but then Soobin is there like his mum...
5 0
Replying to AllysonDc • Jun 13, 2026
Title Bad Buddy
You where me a week ago a now... i just finish this show and it was amazing. 💗🥹
yess I hope soo
1 0
Replying to Cora • Jun 13, 2026
It was SOOOOOO satisfying🔥🔥🔥
Fr!!! I LOVE HOW HE SAID IT NOT ONCE NOT TWOCE BUT MULTIPLE TIMES AND MADE HER PASS THE TEST (well obviously she didnt)
1 0