News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 8 hours ago
K-Drama Kim Young Kwang needs Chae Soo Bin's electric powers to survive in 'Take Charge of My Heart' 5 hours ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to nayoichi • Jul 20, 2026 Title Payback Those were the true reactions that should have been LOL 𤣠YESS!!! 1 0
Replying to evilpeach • Jul 20, 2026 Title Payback The bus scene, I just kept looking at the people's reactions. Instead of focusing at the couple lol I was just… FR CUZ IT JUST FELT REAL 1 0
Replying to TamzinMillemni • Jul 20, 2026 Title Payback My favorite bit of the episode. It fills me with such completeness when background characters act like people… EXACTLY if those ppl in the bus first react it would just look fake BUT THEY MADE IT MUCH BETTER BY JUST GIGGLING 1 0
Replying to Solari • Jul 20, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional š¤£š¤£š¤£ Maybe another series. Iād love to watch it, but please not this one. š fr THEN I CANNOT DEFEND BIG JANE IN ANY WAY 2 4
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 20, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional I HATE AND LOVE THIS AT THE SAME TIME 10 3
Replying to Feardorcha • Jul 20, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional It would be so exciting if P'Jane manipulated that entire situation to force N'Jane into a contract. I find "deeply… PLS NO 2 0
On Peach and Me • Jul 19, 2026 Title Peach and Me I HOPE YALL GET YOUR KHUN THEE!! i want mine too PLS 15 0
Replying to beans • Jul 16, 2026 Title When Oranges Fall extremely tiny gripe, but it throws me off that august and augar are supposed to be twins, but one of the actors… i agree with that u put in the bracket I WAS HOPING ITS FAKE š 3 0
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 13, 2026 Title When Oranges Fall I DONT WANT THIS TO END OMG.I LOVE THEM.SO.MUCHHJ 6 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 13, 2026 Title Don't Be Too Emotional this show is giving me anxiety...LIKE EVERY MOMENT THEY ARE TOGETHER MAKES ME DO ANXIOUS 7 2
Replying to VikLace • Jul 12, 2026 Title A Dog and a Plane Luckily, the truth came out in the same episode, and it didn't drag on for too long. OMF YEAH I AGREE its good it happened on the same ep LIKE WHEN THEY SAID HEART ATTACK, IN A TAXI, A 62 YEARS OLD MAN I KNEW ITS HIS DAD 2 0
On Peach and Me • Jul 11, 2026 Title Peach and Me I'm crying watching episode 1. I missed them so much! And OMG, I love the new OST. It's so good and catchy and gives me a nostalgic vibe 8 1
On A Dog and a Plane • Jul 11, 2026 Title A Dog and a Plane i hate the fact that they lied abt his job to his family like thats not it bru 14 2
On When Oranges Fall • Jul 10, 2026 Title When Oranges Fall i was debating on either i should watch this or not BUT IM SO GREATFUL I DID LIKE THIS IS ACTUALLY A MASTERPIECE AND IM DO HAPPY IM WATCHING WHILE THE NEW EPS ARE STILL DROPPING SO THAT MEANS I WAS HERE FROM THE BEGINNING YYAYAYAYAYAY 4 0
On A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream • Jul 6, 2026 Title A Winter Sun Wakes the Wind in Spring Hills' Dream That first kiss was SO UNEXPECTED WTH 10 0
LIKE EVERY MOMENT THEY ARE TOGETHER MAKES ME DO ANXIOUS