News
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 5, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
i love this seires so much BUT GNG BIG JANE SCARES ME SO BAD LIKE HE IS ACTUALLY A PSYCHO 💔 he is a green flag with small Jane but then when us see what he does...HELLYY SO RED FLAG
10 0
On Ticket to Heaven • Jul 5, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
one of the best series I've ever watched...this was beautiful in so many ways Thank you GeminiFourth for this masterpiece u gave us❤️🩹
16 1
Replying to Rahab75 • Jul 3, 2026
Title Unfold
You 're quite of a thinking mind ... smh.
🥀🥲
0 0
Replying to Candydrama87 • Jul 2, 2026
Title Kidnap
Hmm I wonder should I watch this then? I still can't get into Bad Buddy.
omf yes u should watch this ITS SO GOODD WORTH UR TIME
0 0
Replying to ColourMePurple • Jul 2, 2026
Title Unfold
Haha and did they?
no not the main couple 💔
3 1
On Unfold • Jul 2, 2026
Title Unfold
im so confused watching this ....im just waiting for then to kiss
4 6
On Payback • Jun 30, 2026
Title Payback
guys I think they are lokwy becoming one of my fav pairings of all time THEIR CHEMISTRY IS ENDLESS
13 0
On Payback • Jun 30, 2026
Title Payback
OMG THEIR CHARACTERSITC IN REAL LIFE IS COMPLETE OPPOSITE
7 0
Replying to Burcu • Jun 28, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
I'm sorry but what do you mean by forced to film a bl together?
helpp noo its ok yeah so I was lowkey shocked when I saw that this series of them together is kinda close to a bl
0 0
Replying to Rosy park • Jun 28, 2026
Title Arrest and Action
Yahh! And I realized that skynani always films bromance 😭😭😭😭😭😭I love them. Soo muchhh
fr.. tbh their chemistry is better than some bl pairings so I cant say nothing but I just kinda wished they had a bl together but rn im happy with their bromance and perfer it over...their bl (if they had one tho)
1 1
Replying to LettuceBeningging • Jun 28, 2026
Title Night Has Come
"SIKE" Park Seun's mother said🤣
yeha I agree too the ending needed a seaon 2 so if we dont get it then...
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jun 27, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
nah, sign me up for some slaps fr
nope helpp
0 0
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Jun 27, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
nah, sign me up for some slaps fr
his name is War and his full name Wanarat Ratsameerat...idk if u watched j&j its his reslly popular bl I LOVE HIM SM and ofc Yin too he is his partner.. and yes i do stan zeenunew but im not a bigg bigg fan of them I STAN SO MANT BL PAIRS my absolute favs are pondphuwin and YinWar AND SO MANY OTHERSS THERE IS LIKE A LOTTTT MOREEE I STAN AND LOVEEE like OffGun, TayNew, EarthMix, BrightWin, OhmNanon, JoongDunk, PondPhuwin, ForceBook, FirstKhaotung, GeminiFourth, JimmySea, GreatInn, PerthChimon, KristSingto, MilkLove, WinnySatang, MarcPoon, AouBoom, ZeeNuNew, MaxNat, TutorYim, NetJames, ThomasKong, AuauSave, RyuJames,Teeteepor AND SO MANY MOREEE
0 1
Replying to Etsuki • Jun 27, 2026
Title Still Holding up like the Moon
Then what about magic lover ? .. it was ahead of this series in the line-up section
exactly cuz it cane out first..and we still have the special ep of Khemjira omg cantt waitt
1 0
Replying to PatrickDurant • Jun 27, 2026
Title Love Mechanics
thanks, this is the comment i was looking for before starting to watch :)
aww u should ofc give it a try even tho some parts made me so sooo mad but the ending for me was perfect I dont wanna spoil but I loved it so much especially their face expiration 😭 at the last ep
1 0
Replying to The Promise of the Soul • Jun 27, 2026
Title The Promise of the Soul
Replying to deleted comment
no that wasnt my point ik iv literally watched ones u listed but for example in hotel del luna She was not a normal human being and also it was her same for in Giblin amd Kiss goblin but here I was only asking a question and what I found weird was that all ik from this drama is that its not even his body and its an old man who is inside someone elses body so that's different
0 0
Replying to Ashveil • Jun 27, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
waitt so if i watch till the very end I will hit spoilers ?? for the ending..?
Omgg wait I haven't watched ep 5 yet do u think I should see that ending or is it better not to
0 0
Replying to ichiboi • Jun 27, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Oh man, I hate it when the preview spoils the ending. If you feel the same, STOP watching the moment you see P'Aof's…
waitt so if i watch till the very end I will hit spoilers ?? for the ending..?
0 2
On Payback • Jun 27, 2026
Title Payback
OMG THISSS ISSSS SOOOOO GOOOODDD
3 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jun 27, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
First episode and they're already together? Normally, I hate it when I see them getting together right at the start, but this one is actually different because he is so mysterious. Now I can't wait for Little Jane to find out more about him and actually heal Big Jane's pains. It's going to be so good! Can't wait for the next episode!!
1 0
