• Location: over the rainbow

over the rainbow
Reply 1997
Aug 8, 2018
(HEART)

I knew this would be a favourite since episode 1. I don't know how to write this review because I finished watching the drama ten minutes ago, went downstairs to grab a cup of water and something to eat and now here I am, lying in bed, trying to organise my thoughts and feelings.
I guess I should start by explaining why I gave 10 stars to this drama and then I will //try// to describe what I'm feeling.

STORY: The whole concept of this series is just so good. Teenage years vs present. A lot happens in-between and one thing that I liked is that the viewers have to wait until the last episode to know what really happened. I don't want to include spoilers in this review but I just wanted to say that I KNEW IT WAS HIM I KNEW I KNEW I KNEW! Okay, sorry. The plot was so interesting and it was cool getting to watch the characters grow up and go through different things at different stages of their lives. There was one element in the story that I wasn't a big fan of though, but that didn't bother me that much since at the end everything gets resolved.
Every episode made me laugh out loud. Seriously, this is one of the funniest dramas I've ever watched. It was heartbreaking and heartwarming at the same time and that's why I now it was good.

ACTING/CAST/CHARACTERS: I'm in love with Busan's dialect. I made everything even better. The cast did an amazing job bringing these characters to life. Every single one of them was likeable and I was rooting for everyone, which proves that a plot doesn't need to have a villain to be a good plot. Even though I was little bit taken aback by some of Shiwon's attitudes, as well as her parents and Sungjae's- and, of course, Taewon's- I still liked all of them, which doesn't happen that often to me because I get easily irritated by the main characters. Shiwon was a //little// too much for me sometimes because she really was a hardcore fan of H.O.T; I also fangirl about my favourite groups but I guess not that extent haha. But at the end of the day I was satisfied because everyone gets a development and is essential to the story. I just love them so much it makes me sad because I CANT DEAL WITH LOVE. Okay, it's late, I'm tired, let's move on. (Oh and the friendships are so well portrayed like... agh my heart can't deal.) (JUNHEE I LOVE YOU BABY)

MUSIC: I got into Sechskies last year because they're literally THE FUNNIEST PEOPLE. And I've always had a soft spot for Jiwon so I loved seeing him in this drama and I was surprised by the fact that he is a good actor- HakChan is sooooo funny, I love him. I didn't know that much about H.O.T but I ended up falling in love with them because of Shiwon. The music is very appropriated because the soundtrack includes lots of old songs of that time (90's) and I'm definitely going to be listening to every song for the next four months (: maybe forever (: long live the 90's!!

REWATCH VALUE: I watched the whole thing in like... 3 days? I'm not sure. I do want to watch it at least 5 more times before I die, thank you very much. I'm also paling on starting Reply 1994 soon and then 1988.

CONCLUSION: I don't know why but I'm feeling so... nostalgic? right now. I'm missing the 90's so much. Which is weird because I was born in 2001 lol! The equipments they used to communicate, to listen to music, the way fans came together... I really wish I was born in South Korea and was 17 in 1997. Fun fact: I remember not being sure if I wanted to watch this because in 2016, when I first started watching dramas, I would hear about it everywhere and it just annoyed me because I had a different idea in my head of what it was like but I'm so glad I decided to give it a chance. I knew right away I would end up writing a review on how much I loved this drama even if I was only 5 minutes into the first episode, It will always have a special place in my heart.

Sweet Boy
Jul 2, 2018
I don't even know where to start.
I watched the trailer and I was so excited to watch the film. I honestly thought I would enjoy it. But it really disappointed me. The storyline is empty and meaningless, the characters don't seem to learn anything throughout the movie, the dialogue is poor... everything is just disappointing. The actors did a good job, given the circumstances. It started off pretty well but the two last thirds of the film did nothing for me. And I felt quite offended with the message of this film. I felt as if they were saying being gay is a phase, and that it's wrong. I wasted my time watching it. I gave it 4 stars because I felt bad for the actors but after writing this review I'm thinking of giving it 1 star lol.

update: I changed it to 1 star.

W
Jun 28, 2018
The actors, the storyline, the whole concept of this drama. Everything amazed me. Even though its theme is a complicated one (it is a fantasy show after all) I think the writers did a good job at making it cohesive enough without as many loose ends as I was expecting.
The two main characters did an amazing job ever since the first scene. Their interactions felt real and were heart-warming. And her father's job was so interesting (I'm very interested in art and stuff so I really liked that part of the plot).
I watched it a while ago (right when it came out) so I can't write a proper review but what I can say is that it's definitely worth watching.

Make It Right 2: The Series
Jul 19, 2018
(HEART)

I know this may sound crazy to some of the people who have watched both seasons because I've seen some of the reviews of season 2 and most of them weren't that positive but I think I liked this season slightly better. Judge me all you want but I think I've become too attached to the characters not to include this series one my favorites list. It does have its flaws but it's such a nice show to watch! Can't I give it 10 stars because it's fun and cute?
This review will be detailed and extremely long so if you don't feel like reading it then all you need to know is: JUST GO WATH THIS SEASON BEFORE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSIONS BECAUSE NOT EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE SAME OPINION (This is not an aggressive tone, by the way. It's just meant to pop out hahaha I'm sorry if it scared you!). Some of the reviews were pretty harsh and if I had them prevent me from watching this season then I wouldn't have fallen in love (even more) with the characters and the cast! So I encourage you to watch it and judge it by yourself ^^

Okay, now, the review.

STORY: The plot was somewhat frustrating when it came to the main couples, Tee & Fuse and Frame & Book. They both had an interesting story going on but who wasn't as well developed as it could have been, in my opinion. On the other hand, I saw some improvement in the secondary couples! My favorite was Mo & You. Such a cute couple! Their story warmed my heart because it was light and innocent and we weren't expecting it, were we? In the previous season I didn't really like Yok that much (I will talk about that in a second) and because of this couple thing I was finally able to understand and love him. I have to say Wit and Yok's mom's relationship was strange? I don't know, I guess it was too weird for me. I preferred Lily because their interactions were great. Nine & Rodtang were less exciting this time, maybe because Nine became too whipped for Rodtang? haha I don't know, they could have done a better job with them. I personally didn't understand the storyline involving Fuse's sister; once again, it was kind of useless. But while these "useless" plot lines bothered me in the last season, this time I actually enjoyed them a little bit more.

CHARACTER'S, CAST AND ACTING: I fell in love with the cast. They're all handsome, young and talented. They improved a lot from season 1. The kisses were still awkward, specially between Tee and Fuse. I do think the best "intimate" moments were between Book and Frame and that's all thanks to Ohm (Frame), who seemed very comfortable with kissing Toey's cheek and hugging him and all that jazz. Frame is hands down one of my biggest bl characters crushes. So sweet, so understanding, so fbhvrhgjvbjvb. He made me giggle and smile throughout the whole series. Book on the other hand... I just didn't love him that much in this season. Of course he went through a lot but it didn't feel like he was struggling that much because of what happened to him; it felt like he was just being grumpy. I think Toey could have done a better job portraying the character. It felt as if Ohm was carrying the couple (and the whole show sometimes) despise not being the most experienced actor. Peak and Tee are good actors but sometimes it was a little TOO much: Peak/Fuse gave that whipped smile way too much, Tee/Boom was too calm when he could have been, you know, less calm, their kisses were way too awkward. I did like them and I'm crazy about the actors (they're so cute!!) but season 1 was a better season for them. Fuse frustrated me and I have to admit I started shipping Tee and Sid! Sid was such a sweet person and was so well portrayed! Lukmo and Yok were SO GOOD! Not perfect but definitely the biggest surprise for me. Lily... I LIKED LILY SO MUCH. I wish they had developed her story with Wit more. The antagonists were pretty good as well. Nine and Rodtang... ahhhh they were kind of forgettable, even if they were very cute together.

MUSIC: I liked every single song in this season. Every. Single. Song. It's definitely worth the 10 stars for me!

REWATCH VALUE: I would 100% rewatch this show. Both seasons.

OVERALL: While this might not be the best drama out there, it owned my heart and I have accepted it. I am in love with the actors (slightly obsessed) and I'm just so happy they're my age! I follow them on social media (: This show was based on fan service but it was more than that, at least to me. I'm happy I decided to watch it!

Water Boyy The Series
Jun 28, 2018
This was sooooooo good! I hope they make a second season but I don't think it's 1000% necessary because it was wrapped pretty nicely.
The chemistry between the actors was the best part of the show. The actors who played Apo (New) and Waii (Earth) were obviously close friends. There were some scenes in which I could not hep but wonder if they felt awkward (maybe because they look very straight to me haha) but they did not look awkward at all. Everyone was professional and the characters were believable. I wish we got to see more of Achi and Kluai too but that's okay.
The soundtrack was stunning and appropriate. I couldn't help but (try to) sing along.
Waii grew up so much during the show (as well as other characters, of course) and it made my heart soft.
I'm glad I decided to watch it. But if you're looking for a super complicated plot this is not the series for you. It's more about the characters. That's why I wish there was a second season. They could come up with a really cool plot now that the characters are settled.
And am I the only one who thought about the anime Free! ? I couldn't help myself haha
Here I go follow the actors on Instagram ;)

She Was Pretty
(HEART)

I honestly love this drama so much!
The characters, the plot, the soundtrack, the acting, Everything.
They were all part of an editorial team which is my dream job so I was delighted to watch them work all throughout the drama haha
It's sweet and the characters didn't annoy me at all. The only thing that I didn't really like is the title. She WASN'T pretty. She IS pretty.
And thats it. Thats my review.
If you're thinking of watching it, then go ahead. You won't be disappointed.
Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey 2
Well, I just finished watching this second season and I must say I’m not that impressed but also not disappointed. There were some things that bothered me quite a lot but other scenes were really cute and the characters are still likeable. I chose not to write spoilers in this review so I won’t go too deep into it but i wish this had more episodes and we could get into the heart of the story more because some things were just unclear. I like PickRome so now I want to watch Our Skyy! Finally I’ll be able to watch the first episode haha.
Anyways, I watched both seasons of Puppy Love in less than two days even though I had school and work. So if you’re interested in it, go watch it! It’s really short and doesn’t have that much angst (even though this season was more... complicated). Don’t expect a lot and you’ll like it.

Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey
1 day ago
I'll finish watching season 2 of this series and I'll write my review there!!
But for this first season, I have to say that I liked both couples a lot, because even though the show was really short we could get close to them. Every character was very likeable as well. I have to admit I started watching this because of PickRome but I ended up liking the story as a whole. And what drama can go wrong if there are lots of animals in it?
I watched this in less than a day so I guess I really enjoyed it!
I Love You As A Man: Part 2
So... I just finished watching the whole I love you as a man / like love series and I must say... THIS WAS POWERFUL.
I was quite lost at first because I didn't know where to start. I ended up starting by Like Love the series and then the two movies. I think I made the right choice!! I'm really sad that they won't be making the last movie. I think it stands out from other bl dramas because of the relationship's dynamics. Even though this wasn't perfect, it gave me all the feels and I lost count of how many times I screamed while watching this series. The kisses are SO good. They surely have chemistry. The hot scenes... Jesus Christ. They were very explicit but at the same time I didn't think they were "ugly"?? I dont know how to explain but I don't usually like when there are sex scenes as explicit as the ones in here but the main couple had so much chemistry that I didn't mind at all. I thought they were very beautiful. I'm sorry but even though Ziyan was grumpy as hell he truly deserved to be happy. I like me some bad boys who are in fact good. I don't want to spoil anything but his development throughout the movies/series made me emotional. Some people might have not noticed it but I think his love for MaiDing really turned him into a different man. Ahhh what a crush.
One of the best parts was the soundtrack. I haven't watched many chinese shows but I have noticed that the ballads are stunning. I'll download all of them!
I will probably rewatch this many many many times. And now let's go follow the actors on social media. haha

Love by Chance
N O S P O I L E R S
Let me start this by saying it took me almost three months to watch episode 14 and the extended version but I simply could not accept the fact that it was over. So I kept following the actors and the news and all that jazz without watching the final episodes... Now that I did and cried my eyes out the whole afternoon I can confidently say this is my favorite bl series of all time, and one of my favorite dramas in general. I remember when I started watching BL dramas this last summer and finding out about this one and anxiously waiting for it to air because I found the whole idea so cool and I had great hopes. I was not disappointed. It was the first drama I watched while it was airing. I would DIE waiting for the next episode every week!! Remember when we didn't have an episode for 2 weeks???? I HAD A CONSTANT NOSEBLEED FROM P A I N. I would watch half the episode on Friday, without subs. Then the subbed version on Saturday or Sunday. And rewatch it during the week. I had never experienced anything like this!!! And I don't even care if people say it's not a perfect series -because I know it's not- but it means so much to me. It will forever have a special place in my heart. Imagine they miraculously decide to make a second season!!! God, please let me live until then! If you're thinking wether you should watch it, do yourself a favour and WATCH IT. You won't regret it.

S P O I L E R S
I dont even know how to start... oh well, here we go:

PLOT AND CHARACTERS/CAST/ACTING- The plot was very simple yet charming? I wish there were more episodes so that we could spend more time with each couple because two of them were so rushed... but still, I liked the concept and I appreciate the fact that it wasn't pretentious and that it broke so many stereotypes!! The cast was STUNNNNNING. They just looked good together. My eyes were blessed!! I instantly followed all of them on Instagram and Twitter and fansites and update sites... I love them so much. The acting wasn't always perfect. But we have to remember this was the first work for many of them, or at least, the first big role. I think they did well despise that. I wasn't clingy to watch so that was a relief! Now let's talk about each couple:

AePete: God. Bless. These. Two. They were literally made for each other!! Seriously, if we ignored the extreme jealousy, Ae was literally a perfect character. Pete was so sweet. I fell for them in the first episode! My heart hurts with how much I love these two together. The actors did an amazing job. Their chemistry is surreal. I just want to see more of them *cries in every language I know*. THEIR FIRST KISS HAD ME SCREAMING AND CRYING FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND ARE YOU KIDDING ME I WAS SOBBING. Okay, Beatrice, call me down, you look like a mentally ill obsessive fan (I'm starting to think I'm exactly that!). Perth is an exceptional actor and Saint did well too!! I could feel he was Pete, 100%. The coming out scene... applause. Could we ask for a more perfect couple? The extended version had that little compilation of AePete moments... my eyes still hurt from crying. Seriously.

TinCan: It's a very close tie between this couple and AePete but I have to admit that TinCan won my heart ever since episode 4 or 5. Something about their characters is so appealing to me. Tin was my favorite because he was so complex. The last episode, specially the extended version, made me cry. Real tears. Like I was him, and I was feeling what he was feeling. He felt abandoned by everyone and I think that is probably the worst feeling that someone can have. Mean did such an exceptional job with this character. We could truly feel how he developed throughout the series, even though TinCan didn't have as much screen time as AePete. Plan did a good job in making us love Can. He has quite of an annoying personality but he's very lovely too???? He also grew a lot during the series. And Plan's acting kept getting better and better. I want a whole series dedicated to this couple. I don't care if it doesn't make sense, I just like seeing them together. Mean is so beautiful I would give my soul to him, and I wish I was joking. Plan is so cute. The both of them as TinCan is a perfect match. Ahhhhh I might cry just thinking that we won't have a second season. By the way, the actress that played Can's mother, wasn't she the lady Plan's character in Make it Right had a crush on? ........Please tell me I'm wrong.

KlaNo: Okay, Mark is gorgeous. Jesus Christ, he's an angel. But I did see the problem with this couple. Kengkla abused P'No and no one can change my mind. Techno didn't seem that upset when he woke up but it still doesn't make it okay. I wish we had had more scenes with them so that they could develop an actual relationship and then both of them had agreed to have sex. Without one of them being passed out drunk. Yes, they're very cute but Kengkla telling P'No he has taken advantage of him (when it was the opposite) and then making him feel forced to be his boyfriend... NO NO NO. But again, I'm sure that in the novel it was different. Oh well, WE NEED SEASON 2!!!!!

TumTar- I have to admit that they were the couple that least excited me. But I did warm up to them towards the end. I could understand why Tar felt the way he did and I have to say Tum is a gentleman. Their last scene made me cry as well. The airport scene... ahhh, they're so cute together, even as brothers. Unlike many people, I didn't feel bothered by the fact that they were step-brothers. It's not incest because they don't share blood. They did grow up together which makes it a little weird but it didn't bother me as much as, idk, it should have? We need a second season. I'm sorry I'm repeating myself but w e n e e d m o r e.

Okay, I'm done with this part. Ouf!

Music- Probably the first drama that I didn't want to skip the intro even though I was excited to watch the episode. I find the music incredible!! It fit the mood of the show soooo well. It was rather touching at times even. Ah, the nostalgia.

Rewatch: Oh, believe me, I'll rewatch this countless times until we get our very well deserved season 2. Which may be never. That's it. I've watched the first 5 episodes at least 5 times each already. I'm not obsessed at all.

I had never suffered this much with a drama not having a second season!!! Even with YandaiXie!! Wait, the ending kind of reminds me of TinCan now that I think of it..............the couple has a similar dynamic.......you know what, I want to cry again.
I remember sharing the official links on twitter and youtube so that people would watch through those so that we could get lots of views and make sure we'd get another season. Ah, I'm not salty AT ALL. Disappointed but not surprised. Maybe a miracle will happen and we'll get season 2 one day. Yeah. Let's wait for it while sitting down because we'll get tired if we wait while standing (Portuguese proverb, I'm sorry, it seemed appropriate).
I love this show so so so much and I'll remember this feeling forever.
WISH THIS LOVE COULD BE FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER

Kiss Me Again
I have to be very honest with this one: I literally skipped almost every single scene that didn't include Pete or Kao because I wasn't interested AT ALL in the other couples. Tay and New saved the show for me because even though they aren't the most skilful actors, their chemistry is incredible and I hope we get to see them as a couple again in the future. A few things I didn't like:
-Why is there a fighting scene (or several) in every episode? The makeup artist worked hard.
-The abusive relationship between Sanwan and R... I just can't. And she is stunning with or without glasses, if he doesn't love her for who she is then goodbye? I like me some bad boys who turn good but it was too much, that plot killed half of my braincells.
-Too many couples, couldn't care less about half of them.
-The sisters' mother is C R A Z Y for setting her own daughter up with someone she HATES for money or whatever that whole deal was about.
-The sisters didn't have a good relationship which breaks my heart because honestly, cheating on your sister with her boyfriend... dude. Dude.
-Ah, the advertisements.
-I don't know, it was too much. Too dramatic. Too... just too.

Things I actually enjoyed:
-Thanks to this show I found out about TayNew and now I'm rooting for them!! Hopefully they'll get married one day lol. Or at least stay close friends! SO SO SO CUTE.
-The friendship between Pete, Kao, Sandee, Tada and June.
-Everyone was very good looking.

Oh well, it took me at least 6 months to watch this drama and I didn't even watch every scene. Don't recommend it at all, except for PeteKao and the friends' scenes.

You're Beautiful
I would like to start this review by saying that I know that this is, for a lot of people, the perfect cliché drama. For me, it is indeed very cliché but I don't think it's anywhere near perfect. I did enjoy it very much but it didn't really blow my mind. I know it's quite old so, for its time, I think it did fairly well. And I've always been curious about it so I'm glad I watched it. I'll now detail my review a little.

Story- Probably the worst part for me. So cliché and not even done well. But I do have to admit it was entertaining. Unfortunately, the ending was not for me. Not because I was upset with who she ended up with but the last scene was quite bad, in my opinion. The plot is extremely unrealistic which makes it boring at times and I did skip some seconds every now and then. But, again, it's quite entertaining and at least it made sense in a way. The dialogue was a hit or miss for me. To sum it up, I've seen worse.

Acting/Cast/Characters- Unlike many people, this was my first impression of every actor in this show. I had heard of them before but it's my first time watching them act. In this, they weren't outstanding, even though they were very likeable. The characters were just... too much? I did like all three guys and Minam wasn't unlikeable but she was pathetic at times, I must say. Jeremy was so so so cute! His bus' scenes were heartbreaking and probably my favorite in the show. Shinwoo was such a gentleman... I do think he pushed Minam a little too hard but after all he had good intentions and I suppose it's really hard to be in a position like his. I would have chosen him! Now, Taekyung... ahhh he's in a whole different world. The other characters were quite good but forgettable. I did like the president though. I don't think the chemistry was that good but it wasn't terrible either. I really like the cast but it could have been better. I'm sure their other dramas are a way better representation of who they are as actors because this one was probably one of the first works for many of them.

Music- My favorite part. 10000%. It felt so nostalgic! The ballads are my favorite.

Rewatch value- Because it didn't really touch my heart, I don't think I will rewatch it anytime soon but I don't completely exclude the possibility! It was entertaining after all.

Even though this wasn't my favorite, I can see why this drama is very important to many people and also its contribution to the drama world. I'm really glad I watched it, even if it took me like... 3 months?? Oh well, I will definitely watch more dramas with this cast!

Watch it if you want to feel nostalgic. ^^

Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
Oct 22, 2018
This was, undoubtedly, the best bl movie I've ever seen. The romance is sweet, it's entertaining and exciting all along... Can't believe I didn't watch it sooner! I'm going to watch the sequel (Friday---Sunday) right after finishing writing this review. Soooo cute, it warmed my heart. I hope it ends well for them. I'm rooting for this relationship! They seem to be healthy for each other and are making the other person experience different things. I love the cast too. I'll write another review after watching the second part ^^.
Sotus: The Series
Jul 26, 2018
It's actually hard to explain my feelings about this series. I'm not even sure how to feel myself. But I'll try to be as coherent as possible for those who haven't watched it yet and are reading this review.

I fund SOTUS a great great great great bl drama. The acting was natural and believable, the story was interesting and plausible, the characters were likeable. I don't know why I'm only giving it 8.5 stars. Maybe I wasn't able to feel it as much as some people because I'm a bit younger than the actors and couldn't truly understand some of their experiences. Maybe I was too stressed because I had to pack (my trip was today and I finished the drama right after it). Maybe I simply didn't connect with the actors. I'm not sure why I'm not giving it 10 stars as some of the others but even though this drama was of high quality, both story and production, I, for now, am settling on 8.5 stars. I do want to watch the sequel and the special episode so maybe I will reevaluate it after it cools down. It's weird because when I was watching the first episode I was reeeeeally feeling it but even though the other episodes were great too it lost a little bit of its magic?
Anyways, it is a show that I want to rewatch one day and I'm glad I watched it because everyone seems to mention it every time they talk about BL's and now I know what they mean hahaha.
Oh and the side characters weren't annoying AT ALL. Everyone had their own personality and their own things going on which made me connect with them as well, even though they weren't as present. I wish they had been more developed because they were all very interesting!

Make It Right: The Series
Jul 13, 2018
(ALMOST HEART) - LONG REVIEW, NO SPOILERS

Honestly, I adored this series. It has its flaws, of course, but I couldn't help but love it. It's rather light but deals with important things at the same time. I will now go through some aspects of the show that may (?) be useful for those who haven't watched it. I will not include spoilers so don't worry!

STORY: I liked the concept very much. The whole friend-becomes-something-more-after-a-strange-night isn't new but I liked it despite that. Sometimes it got a little bit confusing because there were soooo many characters. I will talk about that later. But yes, I did like the plot, overall.

ACTING/CAST: Obviously there were some aspects of the acting that should be improved but can we really blame them? They were 15-17 when this show aired and most of them had no previous experience. I genuinely think they did an amazing job. The chemistry was there, even if the kiss scenes were bleh (this means they kind of sucked). Their lips didn't even touch. But other than that, I didn't feel awkward at all watching them interacting, which I tend to feel (it's not because they're boys; I feel this way with straight couples too. Unless they're well portrayed). You could tell they're friends in real life, which made it more enjoyable to watch. And to me, that made up for the somewhat unexperienced acting. I fell in love with Boom (Tee)- maybe because his voice could ease the most violent of storms. Really. I'm not even exaggerating. I really liked Ohm as well but I think his character, Frame, had a lot to do with that. Everyone did a good job in my opinion.

MUSIC: I really liked the music in this show. Specially “?????????? (Kon Mee Sanay)” which played only once (if I'm not mistaken) but it was such a sweet scene! If someone did that to me, I would literally melt. Those who have watched it, will know what I'm talking about.

REWATCH VALUE: I would, 100%, rewatch this. I'm going to start the sequel today or tomorrow but I already want to rewatch this one!

OVERALL: If this was the first BL series I'd ever watched, this would be a solid 10 stars for me. The fact that I gave it 9.5 stars says A LOT about the way I feel about this show. I'm quite new to this Thai bl dramas world but after watching some bl series I've become more critic of what I watch. I reaaaaally liked it. But now I would also like to point some things that did bother me after a while:

- Too many characters. As I've previously mentioned, the story got confusing sometimes because there were too many characters that didn't really contribute to the plot that much? For example, Mo, Fing and Tan. They were good side characters, specially Mo, but when the story focused on them it was boring and useless because they didn't have enough time to develop whatever was going on with them and make the viewers interested. So, in my opinion, they shouldn't have included those little storylines and concentrated on the main characters or at least develop them.
- The advertisements. //sigh// Do I really need to explain this?
- Are teenagers really like that? Frame and Book... "met" in a strange way. I'm 17 years old and I thought it was odd. Maybe I'm just boring? But I don't really go out to drink and have sex? Anyways.
- They forced those gay couples a little too much, in my opinion. Four+ gay couples and one lesbian couple (I mean, that wasn't clear but they did include the lesbian somewhere). Representation shouldn't be in quantity but in quality. And even though I like most of those couples, sometimes it made me think they were obviously doing it for the crazy fans who are starving for skinship between two boys, instead of focusing in facing the real issues that might exist in gay couples (society acceptance, for example). It would be awesome if they improved that in season 2. We'll see.
- That "first" scene with Book & Frame. I don't want to spoil anything but it bothered me a lot. It was not like it ruined the relationship's dynamic for me but it came across as if Book didn't want it and Frame literally forced him. Apparently it was not their intention with that scene but yeah.

NOTE: The ending would have bothered me if I didn't know there was a second season.

I'm sorry about this long review but hopefully it was helpful to some of you. (: