Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 484 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021
Replying to CultureFan4317 • Aug 27, 2022
If you are into c-dramas try watching Love Between Fairy and Devil! I'm obsessed between AOS and LBFD that I can't…
I see, thank you for recommendation, will check. I have watched several c movies , didn’t watch any c-drama. Will give a try .

Yes I understand, as the serie s are ending, lot of questions to be answered.
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 27, 2022
I was wondering, what will I do during weekend after AOS (Till december). No other series is as exciting as this one !!
10 9
Replying to Helmi Sunniva • Aug 27, 2022
Tonight episode stills are like Uk and Jang Kang fight against each other? πŸ₯ΊπŸ§no I want the father and son…
dont think so ! I mean they are at different locations right, also there is that barricade...
lets see, yes hope they reunite
1 0
On Blind • Aug 27, 2022
Title Blind
This looks interesting !!
2 0
Replying to ohudushi • Aug 26, 2022
Title Flower of Evil Spoiler
Flower of Evil suffers from the same things as other action kdramas, namely hammy villain, overly dramatic music,…
Yes , I finished it recently. I thought in same way, why that amnesia, no idea and the bullet didnt strike anywhere close to his head. Just may be they want to have a drama twist for ep16, as they could have ended at ep15.
This amnesia idea is really naive, have no idea why they thought in that direction. In stead they could have showed more some more scenes of childhood, sister brother bonding.. all that.
2 0
On Flower of Evil • Aug 25, 2022
Def good plot, amazing acting. Good thriller moments.

Note it has melodrama part more compared to other genres. (Hard to classify as crime thriller as crime thrillers generally do have at least has few action sequences)
Just for your information.
3 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 24, 2022
I just hope one thing, they could get rid of her before season 2 🀧
Yes me too hope
0 0
Replying to kais • Aug 24, 2022
as the water here symbolizes a lot and the drama has this post-apocalytic vibe overall, I guess it has something…
:) :) Actually I too like most of them. However 3, 8, 11, 17, 18 tops my list followed by 1, 12, 2 .
2 0
Replying to kais • Aug 24, 2022
as the water here symbolizes a lot and the drama has this post-apocalytic vibe overall, I guess it has something…
Yes, I also thought silver ball represnts Earth. Also I thought resources on Earth should be used discreetly , it directly corresponds to Earth's destruction in one perspective. And he was told that bomb may kill him. However after sometime he realized this life is same as the life on Earth. And that destruction part is not realized while on Earth.
1 0
Replying to MyBallsAreHuge • Aug 22, 2022
Is this really the best drama of all time, globally?
Well, it has combinations of genres with a very good plot. Romance, comedy, action, mystery, so on. And amazing acting.
Of course there could be loopholes if someone goes deep, however it was made well in many aspects.
I would say one of the best however there is a fantasy element or parallel world. So someone need to have patience to get the details for a couple of episodes,
2 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Aug 20, 2022
Rumored airdate is December 😊
thats great, if happens
0 0
Replying to dee • Aug 20, 2022
congrats for 9.0 ratings 😭 it's really deserves going forward from 6.8 😭 I love u all
really 6.8???????? I didnt know....
0 4