Details

  • Last Online: 22 hours ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 484 LV4
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 1, 2021
Replying to Awvk • Aug 8, 2022
Title Mr. Queen
It's a very good drama & worth the time. It's my second time watching this drama but I still can't help but laugh…
Yes totallt Agree with you, 16 or 18 episodes would have been better. its 9 for me.
0 0
Replying to jxxvvxxkstan • Aug 8, 2022
It's like people create their own story and expect the writers and director to meet their expectations hdisuhdsuhd…
Yes yes agree, giving reviews, suggestions, ideas may be fine. talking about some others expressing high disappointment and want to change the story or bit parts of the ongoing series by forming a group is bit of inconvenience. yes criticism would help for their next works , expecting to change in the ongoing one . (Like for books, reviews for the complete d book)
I am not sure how it works in kdrama, will th series be completed when it starts or will it be ongoing. Editing is being done later.
0 0
Replying to melonmochi • Aug 7, 2022
don't think I've seen anyone asking for MORE romance lol I've mostly seen ppl getting tired of all the romance.…
I see, the that’s good, if the more romance is not asked for, May I read few continuous comments, so got confused. I would ask for either comedy or action :) … 1sr pre as action. Duels and all that
0 0
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 7, 2022
You're wrong about wanting more romance for the leads. They've spent pleeenty of time on useless love triangles…
I just read many comments asking for more romance, between the leads, I thought it was decent enough. Also romance in that fantasy fiction could be different from the modern romance dramas where whole drama is about them.
Here we have many families, mages, all that soul shifters, and also The goals of the leads is master that energies, become powerful mages, and all that, and imo romance just blossomed accidentally between master pupil , master - maid.
Also each character has its own imp, Even a guest role like so yi, that wild runners who died recently (queen servant) had their own stories and importance. .
0 0
Replying to Muskan Gupta • Aug 7, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
yes
Feeling sad for cp, to live with Shamon , all this long… good he is curious, logical, and sensible as well..
1 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 7, 2022
Don’t understand some complaints… let the writers, director, team do their own way, they have given so so much thought to create a fantasy fiction, and character s are linked , developed well.

At the same people asking for more romance also not that valid, this is action , fantasy, mystery majorly , though romance and comedy based on the situation, is executed well accordingly.

Expectations May vary, nevertheless just enjoy this fantasy fiction. Nothing wrong in expressing little disappointment, however it doesn’t make much value to be too much disappointed…
4 11
Replying to Ukie_Charm • Aug 7, 2022
The writers put so much details for every character. For example they even created flashback scenes of young masters…
30 is good enough… 50 might be too much drag…intensity decreases
1 0
Replying to bluesky10100 • Aug 6, 2022
Fake one was initially scared, now ruthless, later may be scary, however she is I listed as guest, how will her…
She was not blind, she don’t have any powers or energy.. are 2 things come to my mind
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 6, 2022
Fake one was initially scared, now ruthless, later may be scary, however she is I listed as guest, how will her truth busted… any guesses…
0 1
On Alchemy of Souls • Aug 6, 2022
I rarely start which is 20 episodes, 16 was cap. However this one is special.
Till now there was never a boring moment…

(I meant ongoing ones, Just checked the 20 ones I finished were Vincenzo, mr.queen, mouse, tbh only Vincenzo I never felt bored , mouse was over complicated, and mr. queen 16 would have been nice, there was bit drag imo )
(Also there were 6 additional series of 20, which I have completed)

It’s def 9.2 plus.. has action, mystery, thrill, comedy, romance and fantasy of course, no idea why it’s at 8.9,
3 1
On Carter • Aug 5, 2022
Title Carter
Had high expectation… seems plot is weak…
Don’t know how many miss this: lot of action w/o good plot and character development is like just meaning less fights..
still it’s okay for one time May be.. for action lovers
1 0
Replying to giana • Aug 5, 2022
everyone pls remember this kdrama is called extraordinary attorney woo and not the romance between youngwoo and…
I totally agree with you, I too prefer more focus on cases and Woo's challenges in understamding them and solving them. Difficulties faced due to her autisim in work env. Also preferred some more info when she was kid. I mean not necessarily scenes has to be done, can be done through dialogues about the past.
I think people who are in spectrum might have faced or face much more challenges/difficulties in their life. here she had a smooth sail, please correct me, I am not very sure in this aspect.
Slight romance is okay, but if its too much the essence of the series is lost imo.
4 0
Replying to bingewatcher86 • Aug 5, 2022
i’m sorry but wtf is this comment😭😭😭
Exactly… this is big philosophical moral dilemma, not yet resolved, lot of profs debating it.

Government s are changing rules every decade or so,
In some country , they first banned it, then later they removed the ban after 30 years or so, due to multiple reasons like malnutrition, unemployment, crime rate so on. They thought there is some causality.

And in some other country, they want to increase population, so they uplifted ban, so it has many factors .. both the countries are highly developed economies..

it’s def very hard question and largely based on that context

In this series, they just touched that topic, very controversial though… so it’s up to you , how far u take it…
My impression is this is light drama, so they might have a good ending where all the characters get along well. I mean without grudges or hate.
2 0
Replying to Aramintai • Aug 5, 2022
I call her "I have no chingu!" actress 😅 Because it was iconic!
Hahah , I see, I really liked her role in BP, so funny she was.. 😀😀
0 0