Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to Birdie • Jan 8, 2023
Every year GMMTV drops one or two outstanding BL's and for that I forgive them for all the other cringy ones.
Bad Buddy and MSP! Both P’aof and P’au are in charge of both series! Can we have them direct/produce all GMMTV series? Lol. Or they should train other directors too!
3 3
Replying to alexkung • Jan 8, 2023
Come join us. We do a prayer circle every week here since we all have got each other back from day 1 so you don’t…
Hahahahahaa omg
0 0
Replying to zuyzia • Jan 8, 2023
LITERALLY!! i had stepped away from gmmtv for a bit bc all the stories are extremely repetitive to the point where…
Yes he was the assistant director of P’aof in TOS and Bad Buddy.
0 0
Replying to zuyzia • Jan 7, 2023
LITERALLY!! i had stepped away from gmmtv for a bit bc all the stories are extremely repetitive to the point where…
P’aof is the producer of MSP and the assistant director of Bad Buddy is the director now. Both of them create great series.
0 2
Replying to zuyzia • Jan 7, 2023
LITERALLY!! i had stepped away from gmmtv for a bit bc all the stories are extremely repetitive to the point where…
In P’aof and P’au we trust. Lol. I hope they will work again for many upcoming GMMTV series!
6 4
Replying to Ivy • Jan 7, 2023
I asked myself: Do I really want to watch another high school BL? A Thai one at that (Thai comedy and I do not…
Please do! It is such an amazing series!
0 0
Replying to bryan251979 • Jan 7, 2023
It is Fourth not Ford. Hehe. But I agree, Fourth and Gemini surpass other Famous Thai BL Actors when it comes…
Haha no problem. Fourth said in the interview that most people called him Ford instead of Fourth. Hahaha
1 0
Replying to dannyvan • Jan 7, 2023
I wasn't expecting to like this show that much but it only goes to show that sometimes investing in a 'simpler'…
They used the formula of Bad Buddy. Simple plot but with amazing actors and amazing execution. It really works!
0 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Jan 7, 2023
Come on guys, I know 8.4 rating is kind of high but after a good episode like this, how can it still get 8.4,…
Many haters especially from the fans of other bl actors.
0 0
Replying to Kiraaa • Jan 7, 2023
I watch this series with little to no expectations at all. My main reason starting to watch this is because of…
Still waiting for Gemini’s City!!! And Ford’s prom/dance song.
1 4
Replying to alexkung • Jan 7, 2023
She is a pro singer and also a professional broadway actress here in Thailand. It’s such a surprise seeing her…
She was funny in episode 1! Haha. I was shocked that she can actually sing. Thanks for telling that info to us!
1 0
Replying to ssamb • Jan 7, 2023
Never been to a comment section this positive in MDL.😍Gotta watch this now that there are enough eps for me…
Go to MSP page.
0 0
Replying to bl_tpop • Jan 7, 2023
He's so open about his feelings and like flirting in front of his mother too??? He's just, idk the word but like…
But he was shy at first with the friends. He was shouting at Thi.
0 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Jan 6, 2023
Some Random comments I made from EP5• After weeks of waiting, a new episode is finally here. Some of my fave…
It is Fourth not Ford. Hehe. But I agree, Fourth and Gemini surpass other Famous Thai BL Actors when it comes to acting. P’aof made sure they’re ready!
1 2
Replying to Zelme • Jan 6, 2023
Got to stop screaming every time I watch this series, my family members think I am insane lmao
Haha Same
0 0
Replying to sami14 • Jan 6, 2023
Title Bad Buddy
Ohm and nanon are best friends. Ohm was very tired from long schedules and also had the lasik or some type of…
Also Nanon is very close to Chimon but we hardly see them together. I saw an interview of Nanon saying that his two bestfriends are Ohm and Chimon and he's willing to die for them I think that's what I remembered.
1 0
Replying to ZaveidM • Jan 6, 2023
I don't know how many time I comment this but I love it, it's getting better and better every episode!!
Yes it is!!!
3 0
Replying to Pat running with guitar • Jan 6, 2023
this episode was so real! i really felt it when the members and Gun are considering whether to continue their…
That's what makes MSP simply an exceptional series. Amazing cast. Amazing OST. Amazing Directing and Story Telling.
2 0
On My School President • Jan 6, 2023
What an amazing episode! My eyes are swollen from non stop crying. This episode is just so heart warming and emotional! Plus the fluffiness of TinnGun is overflowing! Gun's jealousy and the pool scene! My heart!!! They're so cute! I must commend Tinn for his unconditional and selfless love to Gun. I can't blame Gun for falling for Tinn! The agony of waiting for Episode 6 is so damn real!!!
8 0
Replying to lovepatr • Jan 6, 2023
Watch Gun misunderstand and think he likes one of his friends 😭😭 i wouldn't be surprised
No he was smiling in the end. I think he knows.
9 1