Details

  • Last Online: 54 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to Jess • Dec 10, 2022
well guess I'm giving it a try.
I can’t wait that long not to see the episodes. But that will take take excitement every week.
0 1
Replying to PaMiKa • Dec 10, 2022
Try your luck at the GMMTV tower at Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke), but it is a game of chances, worse than a poker…
Hahahaha. I will try that on their store in Thailand.
0 0
Replying to PaMiKa • Dec 9, 2022
Try your luck at the GMMTV tower at Sukhumvit 21 Road (Asoke), but it is a game of chances, worse than a poker…
I will definitely go to GMMTV Building. And I will eat Texas Chicken!!! lol
1 2
Replying to bryan251979 • Dec 9, 2022
Reminds me of I Will Knock You lol
Give it a try. It’s in my currently watching shows now.
1 1
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 9, 2022
That's a great news! Wish you luck!! Really hope you get to meet them ^^
Yes yes will do! Thanks again!
1 0
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 9, 2022
That's a great news! Wish you luck!! Really hope you get to meet them ^^
Thanks! In Siam Paragon I trust. Haha. Hope they have a mall show when I’m there.
3 2
Replying to _Li_ • Dec 9, 2022
Be sure to tell us if you will succeed or not! Good luck!
Yes will do! Thanks!
1 0
Replying to bryan251979 • Dec 9, 2022
Reminds me of I Will Knock You lol
Hmm. It’s ok. It’s kinda funny and extreme sometimes. MSP is better.
1 3
Replying to Jess • Dec 9, 2022
well guess I'm giving it a try.
Please do! It is so good! Enjoy! And good luck on waiting every Friday. 😭😭😭
2 3
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 9, 2022
I could feel Tinn's pain when his rose got crushed 💔
Reminds me of I Will Knock You lol
5 5
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 9, 2022
Title My School President Spoiler
Yeah I think the fight during hot wave contest might be the reason why the club has the rule. Not sure about last…
Last year was the fight. So yeah maybe that’s the reason why it’s prohibited.
1 1
On My School President • Dec 9, 2022
I love episode 2!!! I love how they showed the POV of Tim this early. We get to understand why he’s head over heels on Tinn. Again, their acting is really great and their chemistry is amazing!

My only problem is the rule. Did the former president has a girlfriend? That’s the reason they got into fight right? So why was the rule not applicable on last year?
3 4
Replying to Pat running with guitar • Dec 7, 2022
In P’Aof we trust! Bad Buddy Series was also nothing like the novel. I’m glad they decided to make MSP a cute…
Also the director of MSP is part of the production of BadBuddy. He was the Assistant Director of both Bad Buddy and ATOTS! I believe this is his 1st series as the director.
0 0
Replying to Gian • Dec 7, 2022
It will be on GMMTV YT channel alongside the broadcast
Ohhhhh! 1st episode will be shown on Dec 13!!! Ok thanks! I though they started airing it.
0 0
On Never Let Me Go • Dec 6, 2022
So the series is not shown in GMMTV Youtube Channel? We have to wait 10 weeks to watch it there I guess.
0 2
Replying to kitakarn library • Dec 2, 2022
god i want to eat that fried chickens from my laptop screeeeeen , look so delicious
Yes me too!!! OMG can’t wait!
0 0
On My School President • Dec 2, 2022
Am I the only one who’s craving for Texas Chicken?? They advertised it so damn good!!! Too bad there’s no Texas Chicken here in the Philippines! Will definitely try it once I go to Thailand next year!
6 3
Replying to bryan251979 • Dec 2, 2022
Coz he’s a smart and intelligent kid! He’s secret glances and smiles for Gun was just adorable!
Haha! I envy Gun! Tin is just freaking hot lol
4 1