Details

  • Last Online: 53 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 19, 2022
I feel the same. I personally thought both the versions sound so identical but Gemini's version gives me those…
His voice is so soothing and it’s just perfect with the song. I don’t get tired listening to it.
1 1
On My School President • Dec 19, 2022
My favorite song in the series is City by Gemini and Fourth. It’s just so sweet and the version of Gemini for me is better than the original!
4 7
Replying to Hollybae5 • Dec 18, 2022
Enters phayu 😁😁
What MV? I can’t find it. Please share the link. Thanks!
1 1
On Bad Buddy • Dec 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I bought yesterday VIP ticket of their Fan Meeting here in the Philippines next month! Can't wait to see my boys!!!
5 1
Replying to skyinlove • Dec 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
is my school president good? i was watching some trashy bl and i missed the good ones which made me revisit this…
It is really good! The production behind Bad Buddy is also the production of My School President. The assistant Director of Bad Buddy is the director of MSP and P'aof is the Producer.

Both series are kinda alike actually. They used the formula of Bad Buddy: Comedy + Romance! Plus the 2 newbies are so good! They can really act and they have this amazing chemistry.
0 1
Replying to 444 angel • Dec 18, 2022
woah both guys are so cute, it's rare i find both dudes in a bl attractive
IKR? Haha! Plus they can really act! And their chemistry is off the roof! I really love this series! Top tier! Hope it will get even better in the coming episodes!
5 1
Replying to Hollybae5 • Dec 18, 2022
The plot is that destiny brings two dumbasses with different personalities together and they eventually fall in…
Just like two intersecting circles that Thi explained in Episode 4.
2 0
On I Will Knock You • Dec 18, 2022
So Noey pranked Thi because he wanted to confirm that Thi likes/loves him? And I think Noey is falling for Thi. I mean he forgot about Pam. He wants to stay with Thi all the time!
10 0
Replying to sal09 • Dec 17, 2022
Seems like they changed things as in the special episode Satang and Winny talked about how Sound and Win clashes…
In the end credits, I think Win Sound are in the motorcycle and the other is hugging the other one?
0 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Dec 17, 2022
I don't know if I should be mad or sad that there is going to be 12 ep since I have yet to watch as I planned…
OMG! It changed from 10 to 12 episodes!!!
2 0
Replying to Bibs • Dec 17, 2022
The ratings went up again, as it shouldI can help but get major Bad Buddy vibes from this and i couldn't be complaining,…
The creators of Bad Buddy are also behind this Show. No wonder it’s like the same. Thanks P’aof!
2 1
Replying to riwuriwu • Dec 17, 2022
How can a show be this perfect im actually BAFFLED and finallyy my baby satang (sound) is coming in the next episode…
The director is the assistant director of Bad Buddy. Also P’aof who was the director of Bad Buddy is the Producer. No wonder this is at par with Bad Buddy.

Plus the actors are really good! And they have this incredible chemistry.
7 2
Replying to Jatsuki • Dec 16, 2022
But then he can't become batman! (checks notes) oops wrong show XD
Hahaha! IKR!
0 0
On My School President • Dec 16, 2022
Fourth and Gemini’s chemistry and acting are unbelievable! They are so damn good!!! Amazing!!! I did not expect this from newbie actors! I can feel the love, excitement, butterflies in their stomach, nervousness etc! So many feels!

Clearly the director (asst director of Bad Buddy) and P’aof took the winning formula of Bad Buddy! This series is a gem! A must watch for all BL lovers! Can’t wait for next episode!!!
17 0
Replying to superwhopotterlock • Dec 16, 2022
You're not alone! I feel gun also likes tinn from before. He's just better at hiding it. Even before the last…
This just means that Fourth and Gemini are really good actors! They convey the needed emotions perfectly!
2 0
Replying to Farry • Dec 16, 2022
I don't know why, I keep having this feelings that the side crush is actually mutual from the very beginning.…
Who would not have a crush on Tinn? He’s so damn perfect! But Baby Gun is so adorable and cuteee!
0 0
On Never Let Me Go • Dec 13, 2022
I just don’t understand why the hell they have to walk and wait at the dumpster/back area? They could have waited at the lobby/hotel entrance which the rich is normally doing. Lol
7 4