Details

  • Last Online: 54 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to enigmatic_zephy • Jan 3, 2023
m watching chimon for the first time and boy i am impressed.I think perth will be a good partner. Dangerous romance,…
Their acting is lacking I think? They improved a lot but you can see the difference from Chimon and Perth who acts so naturally.
6 1
On Never Let Me Go • Jan 3, 2023
No offense but Perth and Chimon stole the show for me. My gawd! Their acting is so good! Perth’s eyes just blew me away! Can’t wait for their own series.
14 0
Replying to cillachandler • Jan 2, 2023
The outro is changing each episode to show the shift in their relationship; It’s a really cool touch.
Will check all of them! Thanks for noticing!
0 0
Replying to cillachandler • Jan 1, 2023
The outro is changing each episode to show the shift in their relationship; It’s a really cool touch.
Seriously? Every outro is different?
0 2
Replying to Hollybae5 • Jan 1, 2023
That was like his last try I suppose. He liked spending time with Thi and was proud that he made those flowers…
I was just sad for Thi. He is selfless and he is really a good and kind person. He helped Noey in pursuing Pam even though he likes him.
4 1
Replying to Frogintrolly • Jan 1, 2023
Fun show but noey’s actions are unclear who does he like exactly 😭 also I love that thi isn’t as scared…
That’s what confusing me and a bit of a letdown.
0 0
Replying to BLBelize1 • Jan 1, 2023
I just love that Noey realized that the person he likes is kind, caring, willing to help him, understand him,…
When?
1 1
On I Will Knock You • Jan 1, 2023
I was a bit disappointed that Noey still went to Pam. I thought while making the flowers, he realized his true feelings for Thi.
3 7
Replying to ZaveidM • Jan 1, 2023
MSP is a big surprise, when the trailer came out, I didn't think I would like it. But what is an unexpected, I…
What I’m saying is that GeminiFourth has a little better chemistry while dancing and that’s what I was looking to PondPhuwin.
2 1
Replying to ZaveidM • Jan 1, 2023
MSP is a big surprise, when the trailer came out, I didn't think I would like it. But what is an unexpected, I…
Same. I love both but MSP is better. I don’t want to compare but seeing the dream dance sequence of Palm, I can’t helped but to look for the chemistry of FourthGemini while dancing in PhuwinPond.
3 3
Replying to qwerty040702 • Jan 1, 2023
https://kisskh.me/Drama/I-Will-Knock-You/Episode-7?id=6507&ep=114907&page=0&pageSize=100&tm=0
Thank you!!!
0 0
Replying to AEROROR2 • Dec 23, 2022
It's been awhile since the last time I feel so addicted to what I am watching. Tinn's favouritism towards Gun's…
They changed it from 8 to 12 episodes.
1 0
Replying to Kate • Dec 23, 2022
Title My School President Spoiler
FEEEEEELS! oMG how adorable they are! 😭😭😭How Tinn was all "I can flirt with him now!" but at the end…
I was wondering last week when they will include the Nivea ad. That’s why I screamed when I saw it! Hahahaha. I also expected Gun to do it for Tinn.
6 0
Replying to kitakarn library • Dec 23, 2022
+ You like it young master ? - you mean the cake ? Let meeeeeee die ... Flirt era of my boy gun 🥺😱💙
If not the cake then what is it?
2 1
On My School President • Dec 23, 2022
What an episode!!! My heart!!! I can’t stop screaming!!! My goodness!!! The last part was just so fluffy and amazing!!! You Go Gun!!! So happy for Tinn!
7 0
On Never Let Me Go • Dec 21, 2022
Help!!! I can’t decide who has better chemistry!

Phuwin/Pond
Or
Phuwin/Chimon???

Chimon here is so adorable and cute!
6 1
Replying to Tortiney • Dec 20, 2022
i agree, i checked the original which is good but Gemini put something special in the song with his way of singing.…
Yes no offense to the original but Gemini’s version is just special.
0 0
Replying to Sirius_k • Dec 19, 2022
Is it available on spotify 🥺 I wanna listen it too I found other osts but i couldn't find this one and the…
I’m afraid it’s not. I’m just using youtube/youtube music.
1 0