Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Apr 8, 2022
Am I the only one who has a crush on Winny/Ne? Haha! I started to like him first in Fish Upon The Sky! Hopefully he will have his own series soon! Typhoon/Pepper is so cute too!!! And lastly, Dunk is such a sweetheart! Adorable baby! This series has so many great looking actors!!! Great visuals!!! And they can act too!
6 4
Replying to Chelsea Black • Apr 3, 2022
Title My Ride
Did they skip Por in ep 10? I thought there was a clip of him at the end of ep 9 being in ep 10. Not that I'm…
Yes that was I thought too!
0 1
On My Ride • Apr 3, 2022
Title My Ride
I like the ending of Toy and Boss! They're so cute! And Tawan is so fortunate to have Mork!!! Tawan and Mork is such a great couple! It was a great series and I was so entertained! Great job to the cast and crew! Lovely finale!
0 0
On Secret Crush on You • Mar 30, 2022
I’m on episode 6 and I just can’t understand Toh’s stupidity. He’s acting dumb wtf. I am just trying to finish this episode. Nuea said “you like Intouch” but Toh did not say anything. He’s still daydreaming wtf stupid lol
2 1
Replying to kongki • Mar 30, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I think I made a big mistake by making this drama one of the starters for my BL journey. The bar is set too high…
Hahahaha! True!!! I’m watching other series now and I just have to go back to Bad Buddy lol
3 0
Replying to idontknowwhyimhere • Mar 20, 2022
Title Cutie Pie
I really really really want to like this series! Zee and New seem to have good chemistry and I really like the…
I can't start this series yet because until now I'm thinking that this should be the reunion project of Saint and Zee!!!
2 1
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 20, 2022
Title La Cuisine
If you think the BLs you have listed as watched being high quality, then you have pretty low standards...
He's a guy I think? Hahahaha! LOL at calling him madam!
0 1
Replying to Chelsea Black • Mar 20, 2022
Title My Ride
the love wasn't unrequited though. Por is just greedy . And por told him that he loved him. This is why Por's…
And I think Por will go after Tawan! What a d*ck!
2 1
On La Cuisine • Mar 20, 2022
Title La Cuisine
I just checked Episode 1 and it reminded me of Until We Meet Again! I just can't stop thinking of PDean and Pharm! Can't help but to compare!
1 0
Replying to RaltzWaltz • Mar 20, 2022
Title La Cuisine
If you think the BLs you have listed as watched being high quality, then you have pretty low standards...
Toxic fan alert. hahaha
2 3
On Bad Buddy • Mar 20, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I have watched other series after Bad Buddy and I can’t helped but to compare the acting of PatPran to the leads of other series. PatPran’s acting is the standard! I miss them so much!!!
12 1
On My Ride • Mar 12, 2022
Title My Ride
I am watching Episode 7 right now and I really can’t understand why Mork is not telling Tawan that his boyfriend is cheating on him. I mean what the hell??? He’s making Tawan an idiot for God sake! His letting the boyfriend make Tawan a fool! That’s so bad!!!
0 1
On Semantic Error • Mar 11, 2022
The series is cute. I really enjoyed watching it! Hoping for Season 2 even though it’s gonna take a little time.
6 1
Replying to BenedictTan • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXvoNGNB_9YBad Buddy first episode premiere IG live story memories (from 29 October…
OMG!!! I remembered this!!! I watched this live before!
0 0