Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • May 21, 2022
Just watched ep. 5 and I still love this series, don't know why so many people complain about it, I just can't…
I don't understand too! I guess they're just haters! Episode 5 was heartbreakingly beautiful!!! Haha. It's a needed episode/confession. I love that they did that in episode 5 so episodes 6-8 will be lovey-dovey! lol
4 0
Replying to lukeblusky • May 21, 2022
I rather watch this than Enchante lol. Once you watch Enchante, your mind will change a little about this show…
I still enjoyed this series. It has problems yes but it is still good.
0 0
Replying to minkarat • May 21, 2022
I am confused as to why everyone is complaining about the high rating. I, for one, actually appreciate that the…
Haters gonna hate. That’s their main goal in life lol
2 0
Replying to canukbl • May 20, 2022
Simple reason is that a lot of people are enjoying this show more than you. I would rate this show higher than…
I love it!
1 0
Replying to bryan251979 • May 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
For what I read, Ohm wanted to leave because he’s not feeling well but the manager wanted him to stay. I get…
Ohm apologized already. Looking forward for the next events of OhmNanon. Do you guys know?
3 1
Replying to BenedictTan • May 19, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Finding it strange that some are posting about OhmNanon in KinnPorsche MDL page on the Maya Awards last night.But…
For what I read, Ohm wanted to leave because he’s not feeling well but the manager wanted him to stay.

I get that not everyday we are doing good. There are days that we are under the weather. I just hope Ohm did not get mad in front of the fans like that. He should have stayed professional. Just tell them he’s not ok and apologize to the fans and just leave. Hope he’ll learn something from this. We still love them though!!! I know they will be ok after this.
6 3
Replying to BenedictTan • May 18, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://twitter.com/petalkiss/status/1526934740343083008Bad Buddy Series won Series of the Year at the prestigious…
Congrats Bad Buddy Team!!!
5 0
Replying to Chan • May 17, 2022
Waiting an entire week for an episode is torture!! This is soo good.The last scene (where he runs out after panicking)…
Episode next week will be kinda sad so we have to wait for 2 weeks for a fluffy episode.
2 0
Replying to YouPulledMeIn • May 17, 2022
Actually, I think one of the two friends said 'oh he gave it to you' or something like that. It's just easy to…
Yeah had to check that twice. They really said that.
0 1
Replying to Mickxyy • May 17, 2022
This show is everything i needed that i didn't know i needed. I started it as a filler between ep of other currently…
Me too!!! I always look forward to this series!!!
1 1
Replying to Khun Wegath • May 13, 2022
all comments aside I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW. it definitely has a LOT of room for improvement but it just has…
Me too!!! PatPran just spoiled us with their perfect relationship.
3 1
Replying to matildaelaine • May 13, 2022
I like ITSAY. It is cinematically and also story wise, objectively better. But, I find Star in my Mind way more…
I dropped it lol i was bored
0 0
Replying to jun • May 13, 2022
I agree with the majority that EP 6 is a bit a disappointing episode but still this does not make the whole series…
The new BL from Japan is cute.
0 1