Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to bryan251979 • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I used the product for my mattress! And it really smells good!
But I really can’t wait for Special Episode or Season 2!!!
1 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Feb 13, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ7Gs74hL2Z/Downy advertisement by OhmNanon on Ohm's IG page ):)
I used the product for my mattress! And it really smells good!
1 1
Replying to deetsy • Feb 11, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
If Ohm can hold his horses and stop giving me a heart attack on his twitter that would be much appreciated.https://twitter.com/Sanspeur14/status/1491685934815145984?s=20&t=drMncz32VQyavU54qZGF4Q
Who’s the girl Ohm always replies to?
0 1
Replying to Lovely • Feb 3, 2022
Title Enchanté
I'm already in love with Akk, but I didn't realize this was a harem drama. Not really into it, but Akk is keeping…
What is a “harem” drama?
0 2
Replying to ookeyko • Feb 1, 2022
fuck onjo everytime she appeared on screen i couldn't help rolling my eyes
That bitch should have been eaten in episode 1!!!
10 1
Replying to Lika • Jan 30, 2022
Title Not Me
yes it is! here is the first part of episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtAKkC7wIHcif you have trouble…
Yeah I think so. Before I can still see the videos. I was gonna watch it last night but to my surprised, videos are hidden.
0 0
Replying to rahullovesdrama • Jan 30, 2022
Title Not Me
If you are accessing it from Thailand, Philippines or Japan, You cant watch them through YouTube. Thailand viewers…
I’m from the PH but I get this message in the youtube link above: The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
0 2
Replying to Lika • Jan 30, 2022
Title Not Me
yes it is! here is the first part of episode 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtAKkC7wIHcif you have trouble…
The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
0 2
On Not Me • Jan 30, 2022
Title Not Me
Is the series available on GMMTV youtube account? I can’t find the episodes.
1 8
Replying to GoodRick • Jan 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Is there really going to be a second part?
A special episode maybe?
3 1
Replying to TheGORJUSMARSH • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
if you ever wanna talk, I could pop a headset on.
Oh thanks!!!
1 0
Replying to TheGORJUSMARSH • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
same, bestie. same. it's a good thing for me that I have so much work to do this week, so I have a bit of distraction.…
I have lots of free time from work so I’m just watching some shows. Will watch Bad Buddy again now.
1 0
On Bad Buddy • Jan 24, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I miss PatPran so much!!! They are times that I feel sad when I remember that Bad Buddy ended. Help!!! 😭😭😭
3 5
Replying to Arigato_BL • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Haha, the fans of 2gether made a conspiracy against BB 🤣
2gether? More like fans of I told Sunset and atots? I’m a fan of both 2gether and atots though. I love them both!
3 1
Replying to TheGORJUSMARSH • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Where are my besties at? I miss you all!
Google meet again please!
1 1
Replying to stk • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Somebody made four GENERAL reviews, one for each episode starting from episode 1, giving a score of 1 to all of…
What series to they like? I’m also gonna rate 1
1 0
Replying to stk • Jan 23, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Somebody made four GENERAL reviews, one for each episode starting from episode 1, giving a score of 1 to all of…
F*ck them
1 0
Replying to bryan251979 • Jan 22, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
It was Pat's home. It was the same room that we saw Parn at at the door after the reunion with all their pictures…
You can see the "photo shrine" at the end of the episode when they were making a porn. kidding!

Me too! I don't understand Thai. I just watched it 4 times already. lol
4 1