Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 19, 2021
Replying to rahullovesdrama • May 6, 2022
I like the fact that Daonuea is actually fighting back against Kluen's forced kiss. He hates being toyed with…
He was not that bottom lol
3 0
Replying to zezenunu • May 6, 2022
No I think its because there's no much left in the story so if the episodes are long they won't be able to go…
Haha no parents against lgbt or girl antagonist lol
1 0
Replying to BriBri • May 6, 2022
I guess you just gotta stick to KinnPorsche, Cutie Pie, SCOY even..I want more mature series too but GMMTV likes…
This. Love this series!!!
1 0
Replying to BriBri • May 6, 2022
I guess you just gotta stick to KinnPorsche, Cutie Pie, SCOY even..I want more mature series too but GMMTV likes…
True so childish and meh
0 0
Replying to BriBri • May 6, 2022
I guess you just gotta stick to KinnPorsche, Cutie Pie, SCOY even..I want more mature series too but GMMTV likes…
Yes it’s simple but adorable!
0 0
Replying to Zelme • May 6, 2022
and people like Nuea are really such a nice of fresh air. You can tell what they are felling just by looking at…
He’s so adorable!!!
0 0
Replying to VixenByNight72 • May 6, 2022
Well, Khluen finally made it clear to Nuea about his long simmering feelings for him. Next week's episode will…
They’re gonna be a couple as per next week’s trailer. Finally!!!
0 0
Replying to CapitalW • May 6, 2022
Well, I definitely enjoy seeing Win play a crazy and outgoing character after his role in Gear and Gown. He legit…
He was boring there lol
0 0
Replying to RomanticRosebud_BL • May 6, 2022
Good episode tho I was frustratingly screaming at the tv "Just talk to each other already! ffs." Everything would…
Poon can have me! Lol! He’s hot as hell!!!
2 1
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • May 6, 2022
For the first part I was like what the hell is happening? But for the 2nd part, i needed tissues!!! I was just crying and crying! Poor Nuea. That boy was confused for the whole episode. Lol.

Still a good episode though. The 2nd part saved it from the boring 1st part. Lol. Can’t wait for episode 6!!!
9 0
Replying to kristel423 • Apr 30, 2022
I thought this would be toxic but it really isn't well not yet at least :)
Ep 4 is still good! Hope it will stay until the end!
1 0
Replying to idk • Apr 30, 2022
after reading comments giving a shot :D
Go it’s really good!!!
2 1
Replying to Luna6 • Apr 29, 2022
Especially since I've been disappointed by some more heavily marketed shows recently (like Cutiepie and Enchante…
Me too! I love this series!
2 0
Replying to BenedictTan • Apr 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Let's get Bad Buddy trending to the max!As I saw in Twitter just now, someone said that, 'If GMMTV won't promote…
Yes we can do it!
5 0
Replying to YouPulledMeIn • Apr 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
I was wondering if more people would suddenly start watching because of that article. haha
Some people tweeted they will!
5 0
Replying to ElixerUmeed • Apr 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
i still cant get over this!! i would not be wrong to say this but this was the best bl drama i have ever watched!!!
It’s the Best BL period!
3 0
On Bad Buddy • Apr 27, 2022
Title Bad Buddy
Let’s all work together for Bad Buddy to be recognized abroad as many people are stating the similarities of Bad Buddy and Heartstopper. Teen Vogue also recommends watching Bad Buddy!!!

Teen Vogue: If you loved Heartstopper, You’ll Love Thai BL Drama “BAD BUDDY”

https://twitter.com/teenvogue/status/1519023582298492928?s=21&t=WHEBkvJynnEVanz8i-tkWA

Hopefully it will be uploaded also in Netflix!

Like and Retweet the tweet guys!!! Let’s go!!!
11 4