Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
Replying to SKITC • Mar 21, 2024
I wasn’t going to write a review at first but so much of the conversation was so focused on the FL - like everything…
Nah, i mean the FL is not a good actress but that is far from the problems of this drama. it is just a mess. This being ongoing is good for me because i'm watching other dramas in between that i'm linking a lot so i'm surviving lol.
1 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Mar 21, 2024
THIS IS JUST FUCKING DISAPPOINTING. STUPID. HORRIBLE. BAD.
GIRL. FOR REAL. WHAT. WHAT IS HAPPENING. I CAN'T.
5 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
Everything is so ridiculous i don't even know where to start:

-Kang In Joo putting cocaine in Tae Oh glass like it is ibuprofen.

-Again with pointless flaskback that don't get as meaningful as the writers think. This time i could believe Hee Joo don't have more moments with Tae Oh to remember (Doubtful but whatever) but she remembering something from two days ago with such longing is stupid.

-Surprise Kang In Ha is the villain!!! but not surprise really since all the episode we knew. He even dress with a villain suit to go see Tae oh, he was just missing the cat.

-Not only the hacker is just put there out of nowhere in a lazy way to justify why Tae Oh knows everything now he even got american bodyguards helping him kidnap people. what the hell was this???

-The body in the trashcan. Of course.

-You are a dog. a dog Tae Oh. your owner's dog. i had to keep the leash on the dog (Keeping with this forever)

I just can't tbh. I'm really hate watching just for Lee Jae Wook at this point.
8 5
SKITC • Mar 21, 2024
yes, thank you for this, it is exactly what a feel. I keep hate watching just for Lee jae Wook but everything is awful.
3 2
Replying to Leah Song • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
That Aespa scenes got me laugh hard. It was so funny. Im not expect that the video the priest meaning is the video…
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 people must think the ML have some kind of disease because he is fighting the air all the time.
1 1
Replying to Leah Song • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
That Aespa scenes got me laugh hard. It was so funny. Im not expect that the video the priest meaning is the video…
yes, they don't even care at all, the grandma purse went through all the place floating and no one saw it lmao
1 3
Replying to Leah Song • Mar 21, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
That Aespa scenes got me laugh hard. It was so funny. Im not expect that the video the priest meaning is the video…
I think so yeah because before we knew he was dead the confession was about how he was scared because his time is almost up I think. so I guess our ML used the priest to tell because he can't say anything (confession is confidential).
but, let's be honest, the drama laughs at itself a lot like when he was at the super market and one of the trolleys looks like it was moving itself 🀣🀣🀣🀣. ML is over everything and doesn't even care lol.
1 5
Replying to Leah Song • Mar 20, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
That Aespa scenes got me laugh hard. It was so funny. Im not expect that the video the priest meaning is the video…
all the episode like some big and awful secret the priest had and it was just being a fan of Aespa, so funny πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. this drama have a great balance between sadness and comedy, more sadness of course but idk I'm loving it. it is a nice little one πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
2 7
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 20, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio Spoiler
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Episode 4 was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I cry so much. So Geum Soon was more like a mother to Han Bum and the ledger with all her first moments 😭😭😭😭. I was getting very stressed when she was feeling bad in the previous episode and was waiting for the worse (Also, they really need to treat a older person like that?? awful people) but well, in the end, it was a precious ending. And for us a surprise one because now she actually she ghosts. Will see how the navigate this but pretty sure is going to be funny at times.

Talking about funny, omg the dance scene on the police station LMAO. The priest also got a picture dancing i love it. And Nam Goo moving things aroung and people getting super scared, this drama have a nice balance of funny and sad :D.

I also liked that he told her about the ghosts thing early on. I like when the main couple don't have big secrets like this so it is a good start.

Tbh, this drama is great for now, i'm loving it.
6 9
Replying to buffy20041 • Mar 18, 2024
I just checked and nope. it is estressing me out tbh.
thank you! but tbh that never worked for me. I think being in spain they really don't care lol. but it piss me off a little that we got one season and not the other one πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. still have hope through 🀞🀞🀞
1 6
Replying to boringusername • Mar 17, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
Yes, even if they're going this way, they could have showed some scenes of them even having a meal, since they…
Yes! I'm only watching this train wreck because Lee Jae Wook tbh. He is one of my favorites, such a good actor 🀩🀩🀩. Idk if you like the fantasy genre but I will always recommend "Alchemy of souls". is the drama that got me into Asian dramas as a whole and Lee Jae Wook is just sooo good there, perfect in every way 😍😍😍
0 0
Replying to boringusername • Mar 16, 2024
As someone hate-watching this show, I feel like there's so much more to get mad at than just the female lead.…
LMAO the handsmaid's tale comment, i'm dying 🀣🀣🀣. For the rest, i agree 100%
3 0
Replying to S1234 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu Spoiler
Same I don’t like time slips. It’s slightly based off arrogance that this person will keep waiting for me.…
I actually didn't take it that seriously, for me the ML had a lot of grief for his first love and that is what make him act like that. at the end of the drama he knew he is mess up that's why he went away. I understand that he did it what I don't understand is not having any contact. idk even a picture, a postcard, something. that is the fact I don't really understand tbh.
2 1
Replying to boringusername • Mar 16, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir Spoiler
Yes, even if they're going this way, they could have showed some scenes of them even having a meal, since they…
it doesn't makes any sense that she is the love of his life but all he sees is the same scene over and over. I understand this is a 12 episodes drama so it can't have much filler but this is just lazy work.
1 2
Replying to S1234 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu Spoiler
Same I don’t like time slips. It’s slightly based off arrogance that this person will keep waiting for me.…
I started watching Asian dramas just last year and I know I watched some with separation trope but a year without any contact at all? too much. even when dramas are not realistic in general this is beyond that tbh πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
0 3
Replying to S1234 • Mar 16, 2024
Title Branding in Seongsu Spoiler
Same I don’t like time slips. It’s slightly based off arrogance that this person will keep waiting for me.…
yes, I actually don't remember if I saw any other drama with this kind of thing but I really find a year apart without any contact just too much. seems he was in contact with the underdog team but idk. just a rushed ending.
0 6
Replying to buffy20041 • Mar 16, 2024
This drama made me cleary see how much i like him because it is testing my patience tbh lol.
it is a big mess tbh. Lee Jae Wook acting is on point as always but this awful script is not making him any favors.
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • Mar 15, 2024
Honestly LJW i love you and thats why i will torture myself in finishing this drama.BUT ISTG, IT JUST PISSES ME…
This drama made me cleary see how much i like him because it is testing my patience tbh lol.
0 2
Replying to Ackery • Mar 15, 2024
I am honestly wondering why Lee Jae Wook chose this series. Like it is a mess in every aspect. Plot is badly written,…
Agree 100%, as a fan i'm also pretty sad he is in this mess tbh.
1 0