Details

  • Last Online: 42 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 5, 2023
My heart feels happy to read this type of comments. Love it so much. ❤️
oh thank you! I always try give my honest opinion when watching a drama and i actually love this one. I'm soo ready for the last episodes because they're going to be the most stupid, funny and super in love couple lol.

I will miss them after next week ♥♥♥
2 1
On Destined with You • Oct 5, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
this last episodes where so sad :(. I actually understand why we have this tragic turn in this last eps but i'm not sure i like it. If you need to show us a past life to say that, no matter what, they're destined to be together, i think it didn't neccesary have to be tragic.

The fact is, the tone of the show from the first episode to the ten was mostly light and they were the funiest couple ever so now that everything is sad and gloomy is a little off for me.

Their story in the past life is not that interesting also. I'm actually glad we didn't have a lot of it. Also it seems the gardener didn't have an important role in it. The queen seems to imply he is the one that cast the curse spell on the crow prince but nothing more. tbh i don't care that much, i really hope we got that behind and focus on the present on the last two episodes.

Na Yeon keeps being the most annoying person ever following close by Sin Yu's father. But one thing i really love is how San Yu deal with her. He is always composed and never lose his chill, not when he break up with her not now when he confront her about the gardener. It makes her seems even more unhinged.

But the preview seems to imply some good times to my favorite chaotic couple so i can't wait to see it ♥♥♥
8 3
Replying to Jaxry • Oct 2, 2023
Do Hyuk is most likey working with Matthew so he has to keep up an act so the others wont notice anything (or…
could be yeah. in the end, even not as much as the rest, he is also to blame for what happened to Da Mi. he acted to rush and make a mess. I wonder how he got to know that his family was killed by Jin Mo? I guess Matthew told him and he found out searching for what happened to his wife. it will be pretty nice if this is the case 🙂🙂🙂
0 1
Replying to Jaxry • Oct 2, 2023
Do Hyuk is most likey working with Matthew so he has to keep up an act so the others wont notice anything (or…
i really hope so this is the case, for now I have doubts because he took great risks too going to the island. but it will be great if he is actually working with Matthew since I don't think he is completely bad like the rest.
2 3
Replying to foxyjojar • Oct 1, 2023
lmao ye do hyuk's hot
When all of them are back on their rooms to change he is the one we saw taking his shirt off i was like yeah writers you know your public very well lol.
0 1
Omg everything is crazy but i'm actually enjoying watching them suffer. It is not enough compare to what they did but i know it is just the start.

Like a lot of people said Matthew is Da Mi's adoptive father that got plastic surgery. He also have all of her grandfather's money as his disposal so five years later he is able to start his revenge.

Five years and the seven are still trash people even more so since they got away with it once. I thought Do Hyuk could redeem himself but now he looks as worse as the rest. I know he lives thinking it was Da Mi's mother who kill his family but still. He knows what this people did to Da Mi and he doesn't seems to care. To the garbage bin with all of them lol.

Seems Da Mi is alive for the preview so will see how the revenge keeps going, i for sure won't miss it!
6 5
Replying to x_AJ_x • Sep 30, 2023
Glad you're enjoying it. I got invested pretty much straight away too - and still obsessed all these months later.…
thank you! yes, since the first episode I was all over it, it is a world that really hook you up and can't stop watching.
I will check out that other drama, thanks for the recommendation 😀 😃😃
3 0
Replying to ChunTian • Sep 29, 2023
AWww,,,,we feel you. Keep watching and come by to rant or ask us questions if you need to. Yes, we love the chemistry…
Thank you! sure i will be around but not too much since i don't want any spoilers. I actually don't know anything that is going to happen and i prefer it that way since i know i'm probably in for a wild and awesome ride :D.
3 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Sep 29, 2023
I just started it but i seriously can't get enough. I'm loving every minute of it. The story, the visuals, everything is fantastic and awesome. I started thinking 40 episodes was probably too much but now i'm thinking that won't be enough lol.

Also, the main leads has so much chemistry is a pleasure to watch. For now i think it will have a sad ending because how a happy one is possible?? but still i'm enjoying this journey immensely.
12 7
On Destined with You • Sep 29, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
This two last episodes (11 and 12) were a little weird for me. What i liked the most about this drama is how fun they're together. they're a chaotic couple and that's why i love them. I feel that this two eps turned everything too dramatic with the remembering their past life. Also Shin Yu is just too possesive and comanding, one thing is being worried and another treating her like she is his possesion and can tell her what to do or not do. It seems that their dating fase started and already is over because of all the tragic past. I just want my stupid couple back, they're the funiest :(.

There are two great things in episode 12: Shin Yu scene with Na Yeon, i didn't expected that he already knew about her affair and he ended things in a very nice and clean way. It was fantastic.

And Hong Jo drunk sticking to Shin Yu legs with him telling her how many octopus she eats to become one LMAO this is what i like about them ♥♥♥
4 0
Replying to Conservative Torch • Sep 28, 2023
Title Moving
We want a sequel don't we?But with the original characters and the ORIGINAL cast
tbh this is the feeling i have, i think there will be a second season but not with the original cast probably another cast entirely since i will guess getting this actors again could be hard. Specially if they want the trilogy i read there is one part that is not the same characters as moving.
1 0
Replying to 10years • Sep 25, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I actually want the stalker to be Jae Kyung, because I find him so annoying (like how he was pressuring Hong Jo…
oh it wasn't the bridge? I wasn't sure so thank you for saying this! 😍😍😍😍
1 2
Replying to 10years • Sep 25, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I actually want the stalker to be Jae Kyung, because I find him so annoying (like how he was pressuring Hong Jo…
it was very briefly right before he found her at the bridge. she call him but he didn't pick up because he was already there 😍😍😍😍
1 4
Replying to DJRuth79 • Sep 25, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I am probably grasping at straws, but part of me wants to think that the gardener is the father of Jae Kyung because…
Maybe you're onto something here, could he be adopted? It will also be a great plot twist. For the preview next week he is going to joing hands with Na Yeon so will see how that works.
0 0
Replying to 10years • Sep 25, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I actually want the stalker to be Jae Kyung, because I find him so annoying (like how he was pressuring Hong Jo…
Yes, Kyung is very sus i didn't like him from the beginning, he is very weird and pushy. When he said our home i was like... ughh no, even Shin Yu was like "our?" Lol.
Yes is true that he actually break up with Na Yeon already but he is still too passive in his conversations with her. I guess he feel guilty because he actually doesn't know what Na Yeon is doing behind his back so i hope he will be more mad when he found out.
Yes! I'm loving this one sooo much. They have so much chemestry im super invested in their happy ending, i hope it is good 😁😁😁.
Ps. He already change it! I think in the last episodes you can see Hang Jo in his phone briefly 😍😍😍
1 6
Replying to MarkJason • Sep 24, 2023
His gf is the main cheater here, not him. Shes way woorse and slutty
wow mysogynist much? if you're in a relationship BOTH need to be faithful. women shouldn't expect to restrain themselves more for fuck's sake.
1 2
On Destined with You • Sep 24, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I'm up to date with the episodes and i'm simply going to say that i love it!. The chemestry is on point and i can't get enough of them. I read some reviews about how the plot is all over the place but for me is all pretty clear:

-The red hand is a sensory hallucination that Shin Yu have because of his disease. Since i think the spells actually work, he healed when they make the spell that's why it didn't appeared anymore. In the last episode it came back because the gardener put a curse on them so Shin Yu is probably going to get worse before he gets better.

-The spells clearly work because, when she cast the fair skin spell, the next day a coworker was saying how she looked better. Also Shin Yu disease seems to have stopped. It only came back when the gardener got into curses because he also drank the love potion. Shin Yu actually started linking Hong Jo because of it but, as time passed, his feelings are more genuine that's why he is so confused.

-The stalker seems to be the gardener which that will link with the main plot of the spells, he is doing it for that. I have doubts about this because i still feel the stalker is Jae Kyung because i found him sus but i'm not sure.

-The last plot about their past lifes well it goes with the destined together. Could be unnecesary but it doesn't bother me that much.

What i really don't like is Shin Yu passive actitude about break up with Na Yeon, it gets on my nerves that he is not more clear with her and with his family. If i want to defend him i will say he is just very confused about everything that is happening but this is just weak. He have to do the right thing and break thing up.

I also don't get Na Yeon at all because she is sleeping with another guy. It seems she just want Shin Yu for some kind of status or something i just don't get it since she is already the daughther of the mayor.

The drama is also pretty fun and Hong Jo keeping Shin Yu number as groot on her phone is ♥♥♥
8 10
Omg i'm so confused. Maybe it is because is the first time i saw this genre but i'm not able to understand exactly what happened this last episodes.

Da Mi goes to this center for online victims and seems she started her revenge calling them all to the park. But when the broadcast at the park happened all gets again mess up and she end up missing and his father blamed for everything.

For a brief moment i throught her and her parents where the ones with a plan but the father timeline is impossible to make this real. He is drugged by the cop and then also tricked in being let out by someone who still wants to hurt them and the villains wins.

The villains keeps winning and i'm getting frustrated lol. I actually doubts who is really is dead or not (Pretty sure not Da Mi nor the grandfather are dead but we will see) Also the grandfather's money is clearly to help with the revenge so:

Is this really a very messy way to get the villains in a good place and with a sense of security so the blow will be better after? could be this but the suffering the father is getting is a lot for this.

idk but i really can't way to know what is happening, keep thinking about it all weekend lol.
2 0
On Destined with You • Sep 22, 2023
I just started this one because, when it was announced, i saw the ML was Rowoon and i don't really like him that much but saw some instagram clips and decide to watch it.

I don't regret it one bit, i'm just on ep 7 but it is soo much fun. Jo Bo Ah is a great actress and have great chemestry with his partners and Rowoon is surprising me too. It is not that i'm loving him now but he is great in this one, the chemestry is off the charts and he makes you hate him and love him at the same time lol.

Can't wait to see the rest :).
4 0
On Destined with You • Sep 22, 2023
I just started this one because, when it was announced, i saw the ML was Rowoon and i don't really like him that much but saw some instagram clips and decide to watch it.

I don't regret it one bit, i'm just on ep 7 but it is soo much fun. Jo Bo Ah is a great actress and have great chemestry with his partners and Rowoon is surprising me too. It is not that i'm loving him now but he is great in this one, the chemestry is off the charts and he makes you hate him and love him at the same time lol.

Can't wait to see the rest :).
3 0