News Details
- Last Online: 43 minutes ago
- Gender: Female
- Location: spain
- Contribution Points: 15 LV1
- Birthday: November 13
- Roles:
- Join Date: June 28, 2023
- Awards Received:
33
113
4
2
4
1
4
1
1
1
1
1
2
2
1
5
4
7
4

This last episode got me out of the disappointment of the last one. There was not redemption for anyone which i found fitting to this characters. Mo Ne please stop lying to us, if you were really swayed by Do Hyuk you will have stay or at least you will have stay quiet about grandpa's money. But no, all of this trash people of course sold their soul to the devil.
Ha Na was the smarter one, the moment she got a chance she run from this toxic people. What a resourceful little girl.
I guess on season 2 we are actually going to get the revenge time and, since they don't even know Do Hyuk and Ki tak are alive they won't even know what hit them. I'm dying to watch it tbh.
Final thought: Lee Joon is everything good in this world πππ
I really don't understand the hate for Young Dae I only watched him before in "Extraordinary you" and he wasn't even bad there. I think his acting is on point here, the difference with Jun Oh is clear as a day and his Do Ha is perfect for me. I guess people like to complain.
yeah I know we probably got to know more about the villain soon, I just found intriguing what he is doing π¬π¬π¬.
by the way, your avatar, I love it, I miss my favorite chaotic couple ππππ
Young Hwa was soo beautiful in the white dress he couldn't take his eyes off her, too bad in this case because Yi Seul took this opportunity to say in public they're dating again and he didn't say anything (He was that out of it). This is super annoying, again another toxic SFL. I hope this ends soon, i don't think Do Ha have enough patience to be around this girl for a long time lol.
I don't really know what the villain really wants, what is the point in killing Tae Ju? I guess we will get the bigger picture soon.
Young Hwa is already remembering her past life which is interesting. I know this can't end well but i part of me wants Do Ha to stay in Jun Oh body so they can live happily ever after. I know this is whisful thinking but the scene when she was drunk was so beautiful. They have such intense chemistry i don't get tired of watching them.
Kim Young Dae is amazing protraying Do Ha. I'm loving everything about his acting and i can't wait to see more.
On episode 5 i found a little unreal that, being the situation as it is, Seo Won when to see that student alone at night. That is not smart. At least our super hero team save him lol.
Ughh Bo Gyeom. He was super scary when she face that student, he looked like a proper villain but still helping Seo Won. But on episode 6 everything changes and he gets in the way of Puppy!Hae Na when she was going to get her kiss and also he threaten Yoo Na a little. Super interesting character also because he had past story with the new student.
I hate the vice president. Seriously??? He was thinking about sweeping the bullying under the rug just for school prestige. Awful. I'm glad thinks worked out ok for the student thanks to our favorite couple.
I know the scene when Seo Won remember his past and the bullying he suffers is an important one but really.. they just put glasses on Eun Woo and call it a day. That was super lazy.
So may good couple moments on both episodes: When Hae Na comfort him outside the school after he told her about the bullying he suffered and is crying. It was one of the most beautiful scenes i watched.
At the end of episode 5 the SFL is talking to Seo Won but his focus is only on Hae Na. He is soo very much in love.
Both of them showing their jelaousy Hane Na when their were putting the poster on the board, a little more and she will staple throught the wall lol. And Seo Won Taking Bo Gyeom's straw on episode 6. They're hilarious.
Of course the end of episode 6 with the cotton candy is good but the pyggyback ride is even better. Hae Na is also pretty clear to him that she doesn't like Bo Gyeom anymore. I seriously love all this moments.
To end this amazing episodes we have puppy!Hae Na being the cutest: With her little dress and a camera on one episode and doing tricks for Seo Won in the other. I love it πππ
Mi Ryeo was annoying in episode 3 to a little better on episode 4 when she didn't suck up to Kang Ok like all the other people. She was firm on her position and i loved that.
Cho Heon lifting the car lol. And talking about cops, that moment when they're going through the case and say that the Vigilante is making them look bad. Well, my guy, the cop that was in the room protecting a "victim" so the Vigilante won't get to him went out without telling anyone and leaving the room without protection just because he got a call about his car being bumped. You're clearly not the smarter people in this world πππ
The OST is amazing and completely in sync with the drama, i love it.
So, the end of episode 4: Cho Heon want to end the Vigilante, a person who doesn't follow the law and so it can't be allowed, and want to do it not following the law and also making someone of a low class guilty of murders that person didn't commit. Super nice. They wonder why the people side with the Vigilante and not the cops π‘π‘π‘
K is so annoying at this point I hope he isn't around on season 2.
Is specially awful for Jiang, she is just a great friend and Wei'an keeps lying to her over and over. it is not fair for her. Even if Wei'an thinks she is doing it to not hurt them, on episode 8 we saw Jiang getting hurt anyway. so really will be better if she came forward with the truth.
-K was hanging up on the wall when that explosion went off and still not even a scratch. I know i have to suspend disbelief with this kind of dramas but really.
-Michelle appeared out of nowhere and safe Ha Na and Mo Ne. This character is also super underused i don't even know why she is back, she doesn't do anything productive at all. We don't even know what she was doing in that abandoned building.
-Ju Ran and Nam Chul finding and opening grandpa secret vault in a matter of minutes. This is stupid. At least the assistant recovered the money but still.
-And the worst of all, i don't buy what they're selling meaning the redemption of Jin Mo and Mo Ne. Maybe i could stomach Jin Mo because, at the end, he is just a coward who doesn't know how to stand up for himself, but Mo Ne? She was the mastermind of Da Mi's demise. SHE STARTED EVERYTHING!!!! There is no redemption possible for her.
Jiang is her friend, a friend that showed her how much she cared, went to look for her on Lacaya and is supportive even when Wei An keeps telling her to go and lying to her. She treats her friend like she is stupid, seriously telling her she is going to elope with Elliot?? for real.
In the case of Dr.Gu is not even because she liked him or viceversa. Is the simple fact that he is a brilliant doctor, who better to help her than him???? seriously. This girl need to stop acting stupid and start trusting her friends.
On another thing, the dubbed french is awful, i really hope they got out of Lacaya soon lol.
One thing that actually surprised me is that he really kill both guys so i'm not sure if the drama will be able to redeem that. Still think is very on point with the character: he is completely consumed by his lost and wants revenge.
About the moral debate of the drama, well i'm sorry, i know Vigilantes shouldn't exist and no one should take justice on their own hands, bla, bla bla... but i don't feel sorry for any of the trash people he went after tbh.