Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: spain
  • Contribution Points: 15 LV1
  • Birthday: November 13
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 28, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award113 Coin Gift Award4 Reply Goblin Award2 Dumpster Fire Award4 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award4 Emotional Support Commenter1 Comment of Comfort Award1 Hidden Gem Recommender1 Conspiracy Theorist1 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss1 Clap Clap Clap Award2 Wholesome Troll2 Free Range Tomato1 Emotional Bandage5 Reply Hugger4 Soulmate Screamer7 Big Brain Award4
Replying to ChunTian • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Awww...sounds like you need a hug. πŸ«‚It is a 10, Probably needed more than 40 episodes to do the story justice…
thank you! I will read it for sure 😍😍😍
3 0
Replying to x_AJ_x • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Ahh, we've definitely all been there. *hugs* 😭 Still there actually haha... Even with some of the flaws, I…
thank you so much! I will save the link and read it when I have some time.
as far as favorite moments it is really hard but probably when they're back from enlighten life and SuSu is trying to seduce him at all cost. it is just too funny watching her all over him and him trying to be a tough guy when he is basically head over heels for her lol.
the start too, when SuSu wake up on Ye Xiwu and start acting strange with everyone. Tantai is like "what is happening with this crazy woman I married?" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
their chemistry is everything 😍😍😍😍
2 2
Replying to x_AJ_x • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Ahh, we've definitely all been there. *hugs* 😭 Still there actually haha... Even with some of the flaws, I…
I don't know anything about the novel I actually started watching without knowing there was one. I have to look for it because it sound the end is happier there but really I'm mostly ok with the end. sad, but ok lol.
thank you for this snippets, I'm loving them! I have to look through the comments to see everything there is now that I finish it ❀❀❀
3 4
Replying to x_AJ_x • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Ahh, we've definitely all been there. *hugs* 😭 Still there actually haha... Even with some of the flaws, I…
omg the letter 😭😭😭😭. yeah, I will say that it is a hint of a reunion but also the fact that they had a daughter and Tantai Jin legacy will be of someone who was good and gave his life for the world is the happiest ending we could get realistically speaking. still hurts through πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
4 6
Replying to chsaf • Oct 13, 2023
Gosh 😭Group hug! 🌸🌸🌸
yes! πŸ«‚πŸ«‚πŸ«‚
3 0
Replying to ChunTian • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Awww...sounds like you need a hug. πŸ«‚It is a 10, Probably needed more than 40 episodes to do the story justice…
yes! thank you πŸ«‚πŸ«‚! I didn't really think that a happy ending was possible or realistic in any way but sill it hurt so much. I know is the best possible ending but still poor babies πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
4 2
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 13, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
so i ended it. clearly a 10 for me but is 4 am where I live and I just cry my eyes out so tomorrow probably post a review to get my final thoughts out 😭😭😭😭
9 14
Replying to buffy20041 • Oct 13, 2023
I'm watching "A good day to be a dog" too! hope to see around in the comments :).
yes, the first two episodes where really fun so I'm looking forward to next week 😁😁😁
1 0
Replying to Elif Kim • Oct 12, 2023
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the finale! My strong feelings about the ending were right. :’)Now I can watch other dramas…
I'm watching "A good day to be a dog" too! hope to see around in the comments :).
2 3
On Destined with You • Oct 12, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
So that's a wrap! I actually loved the last two episodes so 9 for this one. I think it closed pretty good with everything resolved.

They were pretty cute together (My beloved groot on her phone β™₯) and also enjoyed Hon Jo finally telling Na Yeon everything she needed to hear. That her and the mayor are actually paying for everything they did was great.

Maybe the part i didn't like as much was Shin Yu's parents conclusion. He is completely awful to her, to Hon Jo, he even have her wife on his phone "Shin Yu's mom" which i found horrorific. And still she stays with him and is going to have another baby. I think this wasn't handle well, maybe because they didn't have time left for it but i will prefer they got separated.

Rowoon surprised me a lot, he is great in here in all the parts, the comedy ones and the sad ones. Jo Bo Ah i already loved her and here she is still great.

Their chemistry in this last episodes was over the roof, not only in the sex scene which i will say it is the hottest one i saw in a while, but also when Hon Jo jumped on him and Shin Yu just take her efforlessly around. Just πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯.

My favorite chaotic couple for sure β™₯β™₯β™₯
5 0
On A Good Day to Be a Dog • Oct 11, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog Spoiler
Well not bad for the start! I actually laughed a lot with some of the scenes, specially the one when they're eating and the word play in korean between crab and dog. Hae Na seems to believe that Seo Won actually eat dogs steamed lol.
her dog self is actually pretty cute so it is bad luck he have a phobia. Will see what actually happened to him, i didn't read the webtoon so my throughts are only on the drama.
Seems we could get a past life story too which could be interesting.
I'm not sold on the FL but i need to keep watching :D.
2 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 11, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
I'm back lol. Ok this last part started hard for me. they didn't found each other in two episodes (30 and 31) or so and, when it happened, SuSu was cold towards Tantai and didn't give an inch.

Omg what a hard woman. Sometimes is like work for me to understand why she act the way she do. What frustrated me is that both of them are oposite of the same scale: Tantai Jin is bordeline obssesive in his love and doesn't let go. Always looking for her, almost dying for her.

And SuSu is more realistic. She doesn't even admit out loud she is in love and decided to follow a heartless path because her fear is bigger than her love. Not only her fear but also her sense of responsability with her family.

What i wanted is for them to meet in the middle and start working together to avoid all the evil that can come because the two of them together are stronger than apart.

And that's how we got that wonderful episode 35. Before that, i will say that Tantai was already getting to her: She got super soft when she knew he spend 500 years in the nether river for her and also that cute scene in the hostel when Ji Wu is talking and Tantai is not listening because she is looking at her: "Why are you looking at me?" "You're beautiful" she even blushed 😍😍😍.

When she said she believe in him on episode 34 (Which was a great scene, with Tantai confessing his fears to her and her being completely supportive) i think she was already down for a change. To actually be with him.

So episode 35. so beautiful. So great. i'm not even sure i want to see the rest because it ended on such a great note. When she woke up and say to him that now everything is in the open and they can't fight the devil together i was just like "YES THAN YOU FINALLY".

The last scene can't be better. SuSu telling him that he can go see the world. Girl please you are not going to get rid of him ever and you love it 😍😍😍

So i'm in the last 5 episodes. and i don't really want to end it lol. It is just so good, i'm going to miss them β™₯β™₯β™₯
10 1
Replying to Megumi-H • Oct 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
Hugzzz, try orally understand the need to rant. I am reminded of how those emotions were for me when I watched…
it took me all night long to understand her tbh. I was sooo pissed at first. I screamed at my tv lol. yeah still 11 episodes to go for me and hoping for a little happy times because episode 28 is even more heartbreaking that the others. Tantai desesperation because she died... omg 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
3 1
Replying to HliYaj • Oct 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
She already knows what the evil bone is and the past. So that's all she will see...one little mistake and misbehaving…
yeah, now I understand that. when I first watched those episodes it was hard for me to understand because just days before she was thinking of another, happier path. but now that I even watch more I get her and I suffer as much for her as for him. when the lighting in episode 28 she actually tells him she can't risk the end of the world on the hope that he will be good. I too think she loves him deeply. but she can't really say it put loud or recognized it because if she do she won't do what had to be done.I hate everything πŸ˜­πŸ’”πŸ˜­πŸ’”
3 1
Replying to Jujubee • Oct 6, 2023
I like that you analysed LSS' actions chronologically. And l relate with you on the fact that anyone who watches…
for real, I normally don't get in the comment section if I didn't end the drama because i avoid spoilers but I actually couldn't stop thinking about everything I watched yesterday. it is that kind of drama, it doesn't really let you forget it lol.
like Tantai Jin I too got all the emotions watching this and I'm loving it even when I'm sad now πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
6 1
Replying to charleymiamore • Oct 6, 2023
=joins you in crying in the corner=Thanks for the reminderπŸ˜₯
I'm sorry for making you sad! but we could cry together πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
3 1
Replying to Micha • Oct 6, 2023
There there! *hands over some tissues*I think it is actually great that you took the time to analyze and try to…
thank you! tbh I was sΓΊper pissed at her watching the episodes but after I try to think and be more rational lol. And now I feel I understand her even when my heart is broken.

Yes, still a way to go for me I guess I will be around πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
5 0
On Till the End of the Moon • Oct 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon Spoiler
ok. i have so many throughts. Episodes 24 and 25 broke me. so maybe this is a long rant because i couldn't stop thinking about it.
But first, i was so happy watching episodes 18 and 19, Ye XiWu trying to seduce an already head over heels Tantai was sooo cute. Even Bai Yu throught so lol. I really have the best time watching this and the cherry on top was Tantai love confession on episode 22:

"first i was wondering why i have so many strange feelings when i was together with you. It was only clear to me after you left me. I'm able to love someone only because that person is you, not anyone else. Ye XiWu, the one i love is you not anyone else. I have learn what love, expectation, dissapointment, jealousy, sorrow and resentment is. you have taught me all this feelings. I'm willing to try to be a good person"

We also got the moment on the bridge in episode 23 when she is even thinking about telling everything to Tantai to try and found a solution that doesn't imply killing him. Can he be a good person and avoid his destiny as the evil lord? That is what XiWu is thinking at that time.

So this is why, at first, i didn't understand her actions in episodes 24 and 25. Why her obssesion to save Lin? Why she couldn't simply ask Tantai for mercy for him knowing clearly he will do everything she wants? Why all this mess of drugging him? Why she after believes Tantai killed her grandma? I was frustrated.

But i think, i know now, after thinking about it for soo long: In the end Ye Xi Wu is actually Li SuSu and is hard for her to separate the Tantai Jin she knows now with the evil Lord that killed all her family. Even when some feeling are there she doesn't trust him completely. One important example of this is that, on her mind, she always adress him as Evil Lord never Tantai.

So she witness that humilliating moment Tantai makes Bing Chan go through, yes she is the worst we all know that but still it was bad for Tantai to do that knowing her husband was hearing all. It was like pour salt on a wound. So watching that and Lin being a reminder of her lost Brother she can't really trust Tantai. There is always that part of her that can't fully trust him. Which breaks my heart but i think it is what it is. Even when in episode 22 she even recognize that she mess up, that she got perjuice against him and she won't do it again two ep later it happens again. Because she in her mind still see that evil lord from the future.

So at the end of episode 26 when Bing Chan confess what actually happened XiWu got the realitation that she mess up again. that her feelings and her distrust got in her way again and, for that, fail her mission. Now Tantai is bound to die in tree years and become what she fear the most. It is all completely heartbreaking.

Tantai actions i undertand better. He knows or thinks she try to kill him but he let her back because he is in love for the first time and those emotions are too much to handle for him. He doesn't want to be abandoned again. He wants so hard to believe she loves him he falls for her trap over and over.

Sorry for the rant, i'm now going to cry on a corner ;(.
11 14
Replying to CEMS2001 • Oct 5, 2023
Omg those grapes are on steroids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They are huge
LMAO i'm dying laughing. They even choke on them, they were that big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
0 0
Replying to CEMS2001 • Oct 5, 2023
Omg those grapes are on steroids πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. They are huge
LMAO i'm dying laughing. They even choke on them, they were that big πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
1 1