Details

  • Last Online: May 5, 2020
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 20, 2014
On Money Flower • Feb 8, 2018
Title Money Flower
the perfect end would be in the 23 ep when Pil Joo and Jung Mal Ran had there last drinks
0 0
Replying to hope • Dec 13, 2017
I am sad this is finished, I really enjoyed it, it made me laugh, cry, really think about life and doing everything…
me too
1 0
On Last • Sep 27, 2015
Title Last
Kim Hyung Kyu is amazing here loved him
the first 10 episodes were perfect after that they put scenes with other characters that make it a little boring , i wouldn't mind if kim hyung kyu was in these scenes but he wasn't
0 0
Replying to racheltan • Mar 6, 2015
Title Ghost
watched this cause of the high ratings and it was interesting at first but i'm at ep 8 now and got kindof bored…
same to me the drama was amazing until ep7
0 0
On Spy • Feb 9, 2015
Title Spy
it was a good drama until ep 7 & 8 the drama become sooo boring , they make alot of scenes with Yoon Jin really don't like her acting
0 0
Replying to deeevaniii • Feb 6, 2015
Ep 5 and 6 were the best so far. Tje beginning was really slow. Now im interested and want to watch more.
I agree with u
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • Jan 26, 2015
they are lucky because Ji Sung accept the role ,
he made us crazy about his different identities , he is really talented actor
the scene in the end of ep 6 how he draw all the 7 identities as a letter from him to say goodbye is the most beautiful and meaningful scene until now
4 0
On Tree with Deep Roots • Dec 9, 2014
the Best king I have ever seen in a historical drama
his acting is awesome!
I liked his personality ,  he Incarnation the king as a human , not like a mountain steadfast wise against storms etc
an amazing drama , I enjoyed every minute , every one in the cast done a great job and they deserve every award they have ..
8 3
Replying to catch_me • Dec 7, 2014
Title Liar Game
WoW amazing version , Who would have expected that the story will be like this !! Wonderful plot beautiful acting…
Both of versions are amazing , u can watch them both because there are some differences
0 0
On Liar Game • Dec 4, 2014
Title Liar Game
WoW amazing version , Who would have expected that the story will be like this !!
Wonderful plot beautiful acting loved all of the cast .. and the end of each one was perfect
I hope there will be a second season ^^
0 3
On Ugly Alert • Nov 14, 2014
Title Ugly Alert
Im Joo Hwan name should be put in the first in the cast
3 0
Replying to JAPANISLIFE • Nov 11, 2014
Title Bitter Blood
I love this drama,it was to funny and the chubby guy was my fav,a big 10 for me I hope they have a season 2 on…
me too , I hope there is season 2
1 0