Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 5 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 11, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award1 Coin Gift Award1
Replying to Sakura808 • Mar 24, 2023
I'm on 16... what happened? Spoil it for me please. Also what's up with her illness
Lol you finished already? I haven't
1 1
Replying to Sakura808 • Mar 24, 2023
I'm on 16... what happened? Spoil it for me please. Also what's up with her illness
Hope you like it as much as i do 🫂
1 3
On Midnight Museum • Mar 24, 2023
I've seen people wonder if Ton ( nanon ) is Adam but In my opinion, he's just a doll who believes in God 🙃 that's a first i know
3 0
Replying to lovepatr • Mar 24, 2023
Is the cross dressing the main storyline?
Then that's good. Because i too don't like cross dressing but only when it's a full blown plot.
1 1
Replying to Kyubin • Mar 24, 2023
I was really excited for this one, until I found out today that there is, again, cross-dressing in it. They really…
Is the cross dressing the main storyline?
0 3
Replying to Sakura808 • Mar 24, 2023
Title Warm on a Cold Night Spoiler
I'm on 16... what happened? Spoil it for me please. Also what's up with her illness
It's about the case. TW-

the victim had been raped multiple times and she commits suicide. Her maid is also killed by her rapist. About her illness, the backstory is still not revealed
1 5
On The Sign • Mar 24, 2023
Title The Sign
We get an actor with a name Babe 😌😌 im sold lol
11 2
Replying to Erin12687 • Mar 23, 2023
Title Bed Friend
So? I read this was 8 years ago. And they are both crazy goodlooking so I expected them to have a boy/girlfriend…
Nooo, i don't mean it in a negative way i was just shocked. I Feel Iike everyone in the Thai entertainment Industry knows each other atp lol.
4 3
Replying to stressed virgo • Mar 23, 2023
people complaining about the romance haven't seen fleabag and it shows
is that the one where the girl tells her therapist she wants to f the priest 😂
0 1
Replying to Swastika • Mar 23, 2023
June is the red bride. she is also cursed. but all of them were normal humans once so they behave like normal…
I think she didn't have a name before so she named herself June. it wasn't clearly told 🤷
0 0
On Enchanté • Mar 23, 2023
Title Enchanté
To some of you they might not look alike but in this damn poster they look like the same person , only their jawlines are different
12 3
Replying to ree0 • Mar 23, 2023
Title Girl2K Spoiler
lmao whos the endgame? is it mootod with momay ?
yupp
1 0
On Bed Friend • Mar 22, 2023
Title Bed Friend
I just found out that Net and Love ( pa from bad buddy ) dated 😧😧
1 5