Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to laggard • Aug 10, 2026
Her private life is similar to this but was better ig
much better
1 0
Replying to kdrama_lover • Aug 9, 2026
How was ep 1 and 2?
They were just ok. FL character is sweet and warm, but a bit too giddy, childish and naive for my taste. It’s hard for me to understand how the ML is attracted to a drunkard like her. That’s not cute. The attraction that 2ML has for her seems more natural and makes sense, but he has a gay vibe. So, I’m confused about him. If this doesn’t get any better, I’m dropping after a few more episodes. I applaud this actress’s range though because it is hard to believe this is the same girl in “Shop for Killers.”
3 0
Replying to INF • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
So FL is Married???
She never submitted to a marriage ceremony with the brother of the hateful sis-n-law. But, I believe she and the ML are indeed in a contract marriage.
0 1
Replying to ohlalalalaomg • Aug 9, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
you know what, I rewatched ep 4 and seems like it??? like they married her off to that ass-face brother of her…
I don’t think a ceremony to the brother of sis-in-law happened. It’s just that “engagement” was considered tantamount to marriage, but a marriage ceremony had not actually occurred because she chose the poison instead of the marriage.
0 0
On Akanishi Jin • Aug 8, 2026
Person Akanishi Jin
So incredibly handsome in “Romantics Anonymous.” Resembles Korean actor Choi Young Joon.
1 0
On Overdo • Jul 24, 2026
Title Overdo
This drama is pretty gruesome with dark subject matter, but intriguing nonetheless. I definitely want to see the bad guys come to a well-deserved end equal to the pain they’ve inflicted.
12 0
Replying to Nikroro0 • Jul 22, 2026
Title Love for You
During its broadcast run, Love for You (野狗骨头) was a huge hit for Mango TV. It pulled over 20M views in…
hooray 🎉 happy for this
1 0
Replying to Silverrain • Jul 21, 2026
Title Love for You
I hope she also improves the way she speaks. Sometimes I find it a little annoying because it sounds kind of childish,…
I agree. That baby voice was grating. But, yes, she’s def a good kisser! Love her for that 🤭😄 which is why I will always tune into her dramas and give them a chance.
3 0
Replying to SenpaiSuki • Jul 20, 2026
Title Love for You
Thats right Cen Ye, take your stupid tea back, MJ already has a preferred tea tender!
😂
1 0
On Blossoms of Power • Jul 19, 2026
Question—Why are all these men vying for the Princess? Is it because of her beauty? Or, is her family extra powerful or something? Why does marrying her give one an advantage? I never caught that point. Thanks whoever can clarify!
2 5
Replying to K-nuwnn • Jul 19, 2026
Title Love for You
Have you seen him in "Shine on me" 👍 I enjoyed it.
Yes. His character was beautiful in that drama.
1 0
Replying to redd4169 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
Oh!!!!! Thats where I saw Tuli before!!!! Now I remember. I did not recognize her! So she worked with Song Weilong…
correct
0 0
Replying to Luna • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
Honestly, I don't even know how to explain their relationship anymore 😭 One moment they're looking at each…
I feel everything you said. I don’t understand this “romance” at all.
1 1
Replying to Luna • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
ALSO... Tuli and that ex-boss lowkey getting on my nerves now!!
OMGGGGG, yes 🙄😑
1 0
Replying to Tatte145 • Jul 18, 2026
Title Love for You
He is proud of how Jing handled the awful man!!!
Men and women can’t be just friends in this manner, especially when one person has interest in the other. In real life, this is so unrealistic. Dramas make unrealistic things like this seem possible. Such nonsense. 🙄
1 0