Details

  • Last Online: 3 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 22, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 23, 2026
Poor Minister Wei - I would love to help but first... I need to ask permission before I can go to the bathroom.
🤭😂
1 0
Replying to Shine brightly • Aug 23, 2026
U won't be disappointed by both of them Especially bo ran He is great at portraying both love and complex character
💯🔥
3 0
Replying to Lizzy • Aug 23, 2026
Omg who here needs at least ONE episode of fluff? 🙋🏼‍♀️This is getting out of hand 😭
waiting patiently 😳
1 7
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 23, 2026
This drama just DOES NOT let up. Just when I think there is no more despicable act left, these schemers up the ante and come up with something unfathomably worse. It’s on par with “The Double” in villainy and intrigue. Mind blown 🤯.
18 2
Replying to emotionallyevil • Aug 22, 2026
Zhao Ling and the ministers looking up high from the stairs towards his opponents who’s up at the top was very…
It was well done. I noticed that too. The visual imagery matched the situation and their statuses.
3 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
I hope I am wrong but I am getting bad vibes from Ms Wu. And not bc she is the bitch that karma served up to Yake.…
I heard that she will be good for the Zhao family. Hope that’s correct.
6 7
Replying to CrystalBai • Aug 22, 2026
Miss Wu is like an ancient day K-pop idol. I felt sad when she was smiling while eating 🥲🥲
Her cheeks were stuffed like a little chipmunk. She was eating so gleefully. It was both cute and pitiful. Mostly pitiful 😔. I’m both sad and happy for her. Mostly sad.
5 1
Replying to lolalovesdramas • Aug 22, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Can someone explain the Grand Empress Dowager tomb relocation stuff, I don't get it [from the end of episode 26]
Grand Dowager wants to be buried in her husband’s (the former emperor) tomb when she dies, but she wants it to be spruced up and renovated first because it’s old. Her grandson doesn’t care for his grandfather nor father (the former emperors) because they treated him badly as a child. Also, renovating is a huge expense and takes funds away from the starving, drought victims. The FL/ML came up with a masterful ruse to trick the Dowager into giving up her wishes to renovate the tomb. The young emperor was relieved and could finally use the money to help the citizens.

Previously, his grandmother, the Grand Dowager, was accusing him of being unfilial when he wouldn’t agree to honor her burial wishes. Scheming Madam Yu took advantage of the situation with FL/ her father/her deceased grandmother and made the Dowager think that the FL was also unfilial like her own grandson. Madam Yu did this to try to turn the Royal family against the FL and ML—and it worked too, until the FL/ML understood what had happened.
9 1
Replying to lhrhyss • Aug 20, 2026
Title Dream to You
Did you watch friendly rivalry and may I help? Ig you didn't. Dont use every drama when u didn't even watch her…
Don’t tell me what to do. I will comment how I like. Keep it moving.
0 0
Replying to monstersnroses • Aug 19, 2026
FL is the one who irritated me, just tell him what you want and stop playing mind games with him.
They both irritated me in ep 21. Neither communicating well anymore.
8 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 19, 2026
Do you feel they have more chemistry here or in “Melody of a Golden Age”? The story here is definitely better, but I feel the chemistry was better in “Melody”. He seemed to yearn for and desire her more and his gazes and stares at her in “Melody” were absolutely smoldering. I don’t feel that as much here. Certainly, the relationship is very healthy and rational and loving, yet I don’t really feel any passion. Yes, it’s passionate to kneel for hours in the rain, but I’d rather see him kneeling at her feet telling her how much he loves her and stuff. I need more of that sort of thing. She confessed her love to him, but did he ever actually do the same—actually say the words—to her?
1 9
Replying to Yiro_20 • Aug 19, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor Spoiler
Why was FL angry at male lead in ep 17 or 18 after 5years
Because he didn’t come to see her when she arrived in the capital, nor has he mentioned marriage. He’s leaving her hanging and feeling insecure about her status with him and the gossipy noble ladies are laughing at her because of it.
6 2
Replying to Minghua • Aug 18, 2026
I started this drama yesterday and I’m hooked! I really love the fact that even the villains have their own…
I feel that a few of villains are indeed inherently evil. 👿 You’ll see. 😒
0 0