Editorials
Replying to heyfriday • May 10, 2018
Article K-Dramas: Predicted Flops That Became Blockbusters!
Can you guys do reverse version of this? Predicted blockbusters that became flops
The Bride Of Habaek for me..
7 0
On What the Duck • Dec 21, 2017
Title What the Duck
CANNOT WAIT UGH
0 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Dec 14, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
Just realized the name of the robot (Aji) is spelt backwards when you look at the main girl's name (Ji Ah) xD
7 0
Replying to oongie • Dec 13, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
well too bad, since it will be losing its uniqueness soon. Have you seen all those robot dramas that are going…
Unique at least for now, let's cherish that xD
1 0
Replying to goldenseal50 • Dec 13, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
Where are you guys watching this?
Kissasian is the best site to watch dramas tbh
0 0
Replying to katcina • Dec 13, 2017
Title A Love So Beautiful
in the trailer we heard their son narrating their story. Aren't we going to see him? Is there gonna be a special…
Which trailer?
0 0
Replying to Elizabeth • Dec 13, 2017
Title Fighting for Love
Looking at the cover, I almost mistook it to be a BL story :|
Ugh saaame I had to read the synopsis multiple times to make myself sure it wasn't one .-.
1 0
Replying to usablefiber • Dec 13, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
I am with you 100%. robot/computer sci fi movies never really interest me and this was way down on my radar...…
Ayy same! Let's hope the drama continues being that way.
0 0
On Somehow 18 • Dec 13, 2017
Title Somehow 18
This short drama really made me feel things! It really persuades you to live, if not for yourselves, but for others atleast. A MUST WATCHHH, Minho and Yoobi acted really well, the chemistry b/w them ahhhhhhh <3
1 0
Replying to Banada6 • Dec 12, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
I had zero expectations when I started watching it ,but it turned out to be funny. I love Yoo Seung Ho role in…
Ayy same, they both have the rich guy living in a big ass huge mansion made for 15 people aspect to them xD
1 0
On I'm Not a Robot • Dec 12, 2017
Title I'm Not a Robot
I did not expect much before watching this, and I normally avoid shows that don't "look" appealing to me, but I am SOOO thankful I decided to give this a try! It's daeeeebak, the story line is really unique!
9 0

