News
On 2 Moons 2 • Sep 17, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
I dont know if the tweet the director tweeted was true or not, however if it is true, then it so fucking unprofessional and harsh wtf. The new director better not shy away from letting the guys kiss for real, something P'Aam is so adamant about. It's so fucking sad how they would treat the director that makes this series so enjoyable for many people.
5 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Jul 27, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
pha being naughty was the cutest scene....i was grinning so hard...
6 0
Replying to Einaayat • Jul 10, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
Is it on utube? M hearing this for first time
idk if it on youtube, but i see the news on twitter and the director's voicing support for joong, so i think the controversial should fade pretty quickly.
1 0
On 2 Moons 2 • Jul 10, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
What's everyone's thought on the recent controversial regarding joong and motivevillage has put him on probation? When I first heard about it, it did sour me about about him, but he apologized and it just seemed like a case of using the wrong words to tell the fans that he's straight. I hope he's learned from the mistake and the fans can move on and enjoy the series.
4 22
On 2 Moons 2 • Jul 8, 2019
Title 2 Moons 2
Holy shit, Forth is hot as fuck...like Damn!!! The tattoo makes him even hotter...hmmm
12 3
On Just Dance • Dec 21, 2018
Title Just Dance
The characters developments in this drama are actually great so far. I am enjoying this so much.
12 0
Replying to Silent • Dec 21, 2018
Person Perth Tanapon Sukumpantanasan
when ever I see his name I think Perth as in Perth the capital of Western Australia , Australia
That's exactly where he got his that name from lol. His dad went there for school when he was a teenager, so he gave Perth as a nickname to his son.
4 0
On Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter • Oct 18, 2018
Title Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter
can anyone tell me who the female lead ended up with in the webtoon?
0 0
On Love by Chance • Sep 23, 2018
Title Love by Chance
the characters development in this series is amazing, they dont drag conflicts, and the characters actually TALK it out. And can I just say Perth has such an incredible acting with his eyes. Beautiful eyes!
18 0
Replying to dboy • Sep 20, 2018
Article What Would a Korean Remake of Showtime's 'Shameless' Look Like?
Korean will never remake shit like this... you really don't know social difference between countries,huhh? ...this…
ofc, she knows the social differences you numbskull. How is this article inappropriate? It's a fucking idea and an interesting thought. Moron!
2 0
Replying to Lively Persimmon • Jul 31, 2018
Article My Unpopular K-Drama Opinions
I mean you guys don't get that this is an "Opinion" based article. I am not trying to convince you with good grammar…
An opinions article still requires a cohesive thoughts, not scattering all over the place. Learn to take criticisms and stop shouting "Opinions" everytime someone criticizes your writing. You can write whatever you want, but at least make it cohesive.
9 0
Lively Persimmon • Jul 31, 2018
Article My Unpopular K-Drama Opinions
I would say your opinions are trash, and your taste in dramas demonstrate why you'd think kdrama are the best. lol
0 0
On Vin Zhang • Jul 16, 2018
Person Vin Zhang
such a gorgeous actor, the way he acts with his eyes...they're so captivating!!!!!
2 0
On Love by Chance • Jul 10, 2018
Title Love by Chance
IT'S HAPPENING GUYS!!@!!!!!!!!. MARK YOUR CALENDAR, IT'S AUGUST THIRD. I AM CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!
5 0
On Love by Chance • Jun 14, 2018
Title Love by Chance
The rumor has it that the new ceo or executive has problem with homosexuality so they won't be airing it. The director is seeking potential new channels to broadcast this series. Hopefully we will hear good news soon. uhh so frustrating watching perth and saint cried.
4 0