Details

  • Last Online: Mar 28, 2024
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 44 LV1
  • Birthday: January 01
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 8, 2012
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm just an addict that's why..A no social life drama addict :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I think so too...kekeke!!!

Of course just seeing them personally was a great thing and a bonus that I watched their performance live..

Yup!!! I'm watching a Taiwanese drama, Easy Fortune Happy Life...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 21, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for friend request :)
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 20, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for friend request :)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Yup!!! With another MDL friend and a common friend :)
And we even went to airport when they arrive and their hotel...But I don't have any intention to kidnap them..But I can't say that for miks...bwahahahaha!!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I know I'm bad...Don't need to hear it from you...Bwahahahaha!!!!

I supply him every video that I find appealing...Then ask him to come with me in 2PM Concert...bwahahahaha!!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 18, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Ok lng po..you can call me anything you want :) I'm fine busy sa work and busy sa pg2ng avid fan ng 2PM :)

Tpos q na po xa..Actually mtgal q na xang pnano2od kso ung i find it too intense kya paputol putol ung pno2od q..Bka kc nd kyanin ng puso q...Mejo bias aq sa kanya kc c Kimmy q ung bida e, tska as usual mgaling xa d2, mejo iba sa mga drama nya..Serious kc ung theme, mg2ling din ung mga ibang artista..Nka2iyak ung last episode...
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 17, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I'm a little good now..Still have cough though..

It was really time consuming and need full effort...But if it's for them it worth every hardship as a fan...kekeke!!!

I know, were partners in crime...I'm the one who influence him the most..That's what I think...kekeke!!!
0 0
Goliath1357 • May 15, 2013
I really like her..I find her beautiful and she also acted well. I love all the drama and movies of her that I watched. I love the emotional her in A Love to Kill, your right they got a good chemistry. I like her bubbly attitude as Mi Ho.
0 0
Replying to bluephoenix • May 15, 2013
Unless dramaland comes up with a better one Mishil from Queen Seon Duk will forever be the best villain to me.…
I agree!!! Mishil will always be my epitome of being villain...She's the best!!! Then Kim Bong Gu,his just a plain serial killer. Because unlike other villain that have reason behind their evilness..This man is just evil to-the-bone... Then Joo Won's mother.She may not be as evil as other but I still don't like her..
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I just got sick and at the same time got busy with 2PM activity...

So what's up?

Is there something we left to discuss?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 15, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Did I? when?
0 0
purplenette • May 11, 2013
It's now over but the damage was already done:(

Hopes that both of them learn the lesson well.
And much hope that Park Shi Hoo won't be discriminated in this industry. Maybe I'm hoping for too much:)
4 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 11, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Oh!!! You already watched it? that's good..Yeah..I was very shocked at first it was very sexy...A HOTTEST here commented..."prepare for 2PM's All-Kill on Music Charts. HOTTEST were already ALL-KILL."

Some have violent reaction to that girl in the MV...bwahahahaha!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Right!!! I skipped ep 16 then watch ep 17..which I'm watching right now...
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Haist!!! ep 16 of Appa, Eodiga was cancelled???
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
I made 20 accts. but still not enough..haisst!!! It's hard to be a fanatic:)
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
your right!!! I'm tired of making accounts and voting..Changjo is really good!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Actually this video was the first time I saw that have an English sub or rather 2PM's A Song for you was the first..But it was great. Maybe they want to get some income instead of those Bloggers that subbed their shows and get profit from it. But I think it's much better because We don't need to wait. Maybe cold and fever and something else..kekeke!!!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • May 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment Spoiler
Actually this video was the first time I saw that have an English sub or rather 2PM's A Song for you was the first..But it was great. Maybe they want to get some income instead of those Bloggers that subbed their shows and get profit from it. But I think it's much better because We don't need to wait.
0 0