News
On The Tuxedo • Mar 27, 2022
Title The Tuxedo
CAught up with this tonight and had me laughing my ass off for 4 episodes, it's so bad but in a good way, like I don't even care it's bad, I am here for the amusement.
7 1
Replying to Kageyama Shigeyo (Mob) • Jan 29, 2022
Title Flying Tiger Season 3
It's Youku not tvb. Plus TVB is gonna phase out after 2023. Replaced by Viutv and Youku.
I mean, thanks for clarifying. TVB has been home to these guys since forever, is gonna take a while to get used to that.
0 0
On Flying Tiger Season 3 • Jan 12, 2022
Title Flying Tiger Season 3
Been checking for updates on the release date ever since they announce IIIrd one and now I just learn that it's just finished airing? and of course no English subs available, TVB why are you like this
0 2
On HIStory3: Make Our Days Count • Mar 9, 2020
Title HIStory3: Make Our Days Count Spoiler
I didn't watch this ongoing and kept postponing it for various reasons, but I just binged it yesterday and I should've known that a series called "make our days count" can't possibly have a happy ending. Needless to say I loved it, but I bawled my eyes out.
4 0
Replying to alexios • Jul 29, 2016
Title Yutori Desu ga Nani ka
There's someone who knows the name of the band on the opening?
It's Kankaku Piero (感覚ピエロ):D
2 0

