Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: San Diego, California
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 8, 2023
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award4
Replying to Bi_Myself • 17 days ago
Title Nour
The bulges.I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me, then the pants came off.I think the plot twist will be…
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. But those bulges were something else! Not that I watched the whole sequence three times or anything.
7 1
Replying to NLE • Aug 17, 2026
For me in 2026, these are the BLs that absolutely stole my heart! 🤩❤️🇨🇳 Best Chinese BL: Deep In…
Agree 💯
0 0
On The Edge of Horizon • Aug 9, 2026
I think the show is doing a good job of showing the political backdrop while still keeping the main focus on the love story. I want to know generally what motivated Phob but I don’t think we need to see all the details of the political situation. We are mainly watching through Tina’s eyes, so it makes sense not to show things about Siam that he wouldn’t really experience.
Plus, this is not meant to be a heavy political drama. It’s meant to be a love story, set in amidst political turmoil.
18 0
Replying to Emara R • Aug 9, 2026
Ep 7: Could I have survived if the person I loved betrayed me in this way? Don't know. I am of the opinion that…
In the actual “revolution” there was no riot, no violence. This is based on the actual non-violent revolution of Siam in 1932. Wikipedia has a decent article about it if you want a quick overview of the events on the day of the coup. And a real former page from the palace who was educated in France was one of the leaders.
1 0
Replying to jazme • Jul 16, 2026
my grandfather is a bl writer has a bl side/story to it :)
I was going to use it for that reason. Plus it looks interesting.
1 1
On Flower Boy • May 3, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Does anyone recognize Scent’s house? I could swear it was in another show.
2 1
Replying to BUSANLIFT • Apr 29, 2026
Title Love Punch!
i’ve posted it also on youtube but please know that it will be taken down very soon😭https://youtu.be/GWjSbRxathg?si=NqHYWzUuHGFa6spK
Thanks for your great subs!
2 0
Replying to KristSingtoForever • Apr 23, 2026
For some reason it wont let me put down currently watching even tho i just watched the first episode? Lol 😂
MDL has the date wrong. It’s set to April 24 so you won’t be able to add it til then.
2 1
Replying to jazme • Nov 22, 2025
I've saved the links in the forum. I think there are more than 20 given?* https://mydramalist.com/discussions/general-asia-forum/71903-bl-drama-lovers-club?pid=3431356&page=2399#p3431356*…
Thanks! I will try add the rest soon.
1 0
On Kita-kun, Our Shared Love • Sep 30, 2025
This was cute and sweet and I enjoyed watching it but it didn’t have much substance. I wish the relationships between Kita-kun and each lover were more developed and included a little more romantic storylines. Also the big mystery was a big reveal but then fizzled out. I still liked the bumpy but happy representation of a poly family, and of course Iwase Yoji was charming as ever to watch, even if he didn’t get enough screen time.
11 0