Woah, the chosen pictures and the editing of this article looks so neat and attractive! As someone who already watched Kikazaru Koi, I also recommend it!
After 3 years, I finally am able to re-watch this. I admit there are plot holes in this drama, but it doesn't affect much the whole story. I still think that this one is superior to all of Lee Jong Suk's drama so far. The plot twists always intrigued me, I'll say the writing is pretty well done. The leads' acting is also applaudable, and the cinematography + OSTs are so so good.
"Don't beat yourself up for too long, but never forget what happened." ─ Jung Jae Chan I just find this line so relatable, as we all have too much regrets...
OMG I didn't realize it will come to an end in Thursday T-T By the way, I just saw an account here in MDL with ZGDX_ in their name lol, and I find it cute ^^
I just have watched Tori Girl last year, and I'm glad it was listed here! It really is a good movie, too bad it's so underrated because it's a Japanese one...
If Park Jae Eon will really cross the lines once more, it will be the death of me.. I kept on wishing for them to be the endgame 'cause their chemistry is just so damn good
Anyway, congrats on your first article @nunu noona! ^^
I admit there are plot holes in this drama, but it doesn't affect much the whole story. I still think that this one is superior to all of Lee Jong Suk's drama so far. The plot twists always intrigued me, I'll say the writing is pretty well done. The leads' acting is also applaudable, and the cinematography + OSTs are so so good.
"Don't beat yourself up for too long, but never forget what happened." ─ Jung Jae Chan
I just find this line so relatable, as we all have too much regrets...
By the way, I just saw an account here in MDL with ZGDX_ in their name lol, and I find it cute ^^