Details

  • Last Online: 6 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: ♥ asian dramaland ♥
  • Contribution Points: 161 LV2
  • Birthday: May 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: April 2, 2021
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to ceera1231 • Jul 9, 2021
I seriously don't understand the hate this is getting from Chinese fans. Sure, it's unrealistic, but it's a drama.…
agree... and the drama also made it clear that everything that nationality has nothing to do with the e-sports' current problems,,
4 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 8, 2021
We'll watch Ep23-28 with no eng subs today, then watch it again next time for the eng subs. What a great torture ^^ Maybe I can use this patience to get into Tsinghua University 👀
5 4
On Vincenzo • Jul 8, 2021
Title Vincenzo
Wow, the reviews VS. the ratings lol
17 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 7, 2021
This is why I love slow-burn romcoms, I feel happy and relieved after I've watched every episodes, and I'll also enjoy the long wait (even though it's such a pain in the ass) because I know it'll be worth-it.
Plus, Xu Kai have become 1000% more attractive in the later episodes, him being inlove is just damn─
19 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 7, 2021
I always laugh whenever FNC_Kun is at the scene lmao, his acting needs to be improved but I still find him a bit adorable :D . He's also not that irritating as a playboy who hits the FL (unlike other playboy characters)
5 2
Replying to charms • Jul 7, 2021
Is the rating of the series important in douban? cos I've seen some comments somewhere about it'll be dropped…
@charms Not sure though, maybe yes in Youku but not in WeTV...
0 0
Replying to charms • Jul 7, 2021
Is the rating of the series important in douban? cos I've seen some comments somewhere about it'll be dropped…
Yes, it's important because that's the public opinion, and most of the douban users are from China so it matters.
2 1
On The Devil Judge • Jul 6, 2021
I haven't finished 'Kill Me, Heal Me' yet but I feel like I already wanted to watch this because of Ji Sung,
I'm gonna wait until the ending date of this drama, I'm gonna wait until the ending date of this drama....
4 2
On Hitman in Love • Jul 5, 2021
OMG I didn't even know it already aired last Sunday evening, gonna add a drama on my alarm again ]]
3 0
Replying to Alexhz • Jul 5, 2021
Episode 25 Trailer - Chap 118Episode 26 Trailer - Chap 135 (to be more precise its Chapter 135 part 2
What about 19-24, do you know?
0 1
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile Spoiler
SL: What kind of person do you like?
LSC: Someone who can play games better than me.
SL: But is there really such a person? I heard you're a good gamer. No one's better than you.
LSC: It's not necessarily in terms of the Onmyoji Arena ... ... It's just that if it is in Onmyoji Arena, then I'll go straight to marrying her.
*a while ago* *TY won in the 1v1 battle with LSC* ,, (MY HEARTTT OMG)
9 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
I don't know but it really makes my heart feel enlightened to see international fans here in MDL literally doing countdown and attentively waiting until the new episodes will be released. I'm not being o-a tho
5 0
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
Someone said here that this drama is rated 3 by 80k+ people in douban, so I also checked. I just don't know why they can't appreciate the show, do they even know how we international fans are so eager to watch this?... I understand the root of the problem, but what if all cdramas used all typical drama tropes that can also be considered as plagiarism, then what will happen to their own entertainment industry?...
4 3