News
On A Romance of the Little Forest • Oct 22, 2022
Title A Romance of the Little Forest
i expected more of this show because i like both actors. however i decided to drop it. i just could not not keep up with a constant drag of unrealistic plays. Most of them would never happen in real life.
2 2
On Discovery of Romance • Oct 13, 2022
Title Discovery of Romance
Stick to the plot. You will understand why the characters show big concerns (like children) of non issues dragging you painfully for about 8 episodes. Then it's fun. I was about to drop the story but I am glad I didn't.
2 0
Replying to kdanielusa • Oct 3, 2022
Title Miss in Kiss
I find this story and all versions of it hard to watch. To think that ANY woman would go thru several years of…
I fully agree. the most toxic drama and why not say male shovinistic.
0 0
On Lawless Lawyer • Aug 2, 2022
Title Lawless Lawyer
Very much entertaining to see if you just avoid thinking around details. Nothing makes sense. Ahn Oh Joo is the most fun to watch of all.
1 0
On Out with a Bang • Jul 31, 2022
Title Out with a Bang
Nice show. And love more the fact that is has 24 episodes only. It' made it dynamic and hence very entertaining. Jixu nuli zuo hao gongzuo.
1 0
On Angelababy • Jun 26, 2022
Person Angelababy
Good actress. being myself German descent I could not help notice some german features around her eyes, similar to those in a couple of cousins. duile! Her father is German descent.
2 0
Replying to vsetyon • Jun 25, 2022
Title Defying the Storm
Heavy communist propaganda in this drama. One is bulls*it. They said communist pursue democracy thats why they…
i agree. humans are diverse and gray. not black and white. its understandable considering where this movie is made.
2 0
On Who Rules the World • May 21, 2022
Title Who Rules the World
I was reluctant to see another story from Yang yang, but I admit that him and Lu si have done an splendid job in this story, Jiāyóu!
4 0
On Hello My Girl • May 19, 2022
Title Hello My Girl
Love the simplicity of this story, with a good story line that is connected with real life, some good humor and not much of those overused cliché moments. Fresh air.
3 0
On Shen Yue • May 16, 2022
Person Shen Yue
Am I out to lunch but is that in the main picture Xing Fei?
1 0
On Love Scenery • Dec 19, 2021
Title Love Scenery
I have never ever met any guy who acts like Herman's roommates. lol
0 0

