Details

  • Last Online: 19 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to eliteles1 • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
➡️Garden Special (Drama Documentary) – Against the Current (English subs) CChttps://youtu.be/Y0_yofvie8k?si=u3Bu9TPId8vBopeI
Garden Special (Drama Documentary) – Against the Current (English subs) CC

TV Series Lan Xiang Ru Gu
Yesterday at 23:00 | Via Weibo Video

LanXiangRuGu(Against the current) "A Glimpse of the Dream Garden" Special Feature | Every blade of grass, every tree, every pavilion, and every terrace—crafted with authenticity as the framework and sincerity as the substance. A Chinese-style garden spanning over 25,000 square meters was meticulously built by hand to create a dreamlike vision of elegant orchids. Tune in to the exclusive broadcast on CCTV-8 and Tencent Video—stay tuned! LanXiangRuGu(Against the current)

Starring (ordered by surname stroke count): Liu Xueyi, Tan Songyun
Special Appearances (ordered by surname stroke count): Niu Junfeng, Li Meng, Zheng Hehuizi, Guo Keyu
Produced by: Tencent Video, Xinglian Film & TV
Pre-register on Tencent Video: [Link]
Pre-register on Weibo: Lan Xiang Ru Gu

Weibo Video from TV Series Lan Xiang Ru Gu | Jiangnan-style Garden in Hengdian, Dongyang
https://weibo.com/7958412049/RgmD2gEPp
2 0
Replying to gemmalee2022 • 25 days ago
Yes, but not until the end, she leaves him twice, and the second time she realises she loves him and goes back.…
🙃😊✨💞
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • 25 days ago
The story has been modified to create a more appealing plot for fans of both sides. That is, he's not exactly…
That's great!! I think we're very close to being officially informed of the release date. Very close.⏰😊
2 0
On Liu Xue Yi • 25 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
Yili Blue Button
3 hours ago From Liu Xueyi Super Topic Edited
Liu Xueyi

📺Drama Announcement
《Lanxiang Rugu》(Against the current)

Release Time: September 3rd

10:00 Garden Special
10:30 Garden Empty Shots Behind the Scenes

Release Channels: [link]
[link] Matrix
[link] Official Account: Drama Lanxiang Rugu
SP Number: Drama Lanxiang Rugu

Subject to actual release; any changes will be notified separately.
https://weibo.com/7871651311/RgiPdBr5X
____________________________________________________
PS:
Now I realize I'm acting like September is October. (Only 8 or 9 days left until I watch the drama "Against the Current").🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃😁
1 0
On Against the Current • 25 days ago
Yili Blue Button
3 hours ago From Liu Xueyi Super Topic Edited
Liu Xueyi

📺Drama Announcement
《Lanxiang Rugu》(Against the current)

Release Time: September 3rd

10:00 Garden Special
10:30 Garden Empty Shots Behind the Scenes

Release Channels: [link]
[link] Matrix
[link] Official Account: Drama Lanxiang Rugu
SP Number: Drama Lanxiang Rugu

Subject to actual release; any changes will be notified separately.
https://weibo.com/7871651311/RgiPdBr5X
4 0
Replying to Liliana06 • 25 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Can people who finished the novel spoil me please. Does she eventually fall in love with the ML? I don't think…
The story has been modified to create a more appealing plot for fans of both sides. That is, he's not exactly like the character in the book, and his story (the male lead's), as seen in the trailers, shows redemption. And BTS shows the happy ending with the happy family. But there's also her as an elderly woman. So I believe that in the story, he dies first, already old, and the ending shows her as an elderly woman, happy with her story to tell.
7 2
Replying to Aveira • 26 days ago
I'm so glad that I'll have 2 seasons. This is a much better outcome than them just cutting so many episodes.
Without doubt. ! 😊😊
1 0
Replying to mochachen • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
Liu Xue Yi looked happy as he left work today. So, everything had gone well.
1 0
On Liu Xue Yi • 26 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
(Is this information really true???? I thought it wasn't true. Amazing!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃✨✨✨✨✨🤩🤩
Zhu Hong Yuan
6 hours ago Entertainment Blogger
(Against the current)⬇️
The drama "The Fragrance of Orchids Remains," starring Tan Songyun and Liu Xueyi, will air in two parts in September. The first part, titled

"The Fragrance of Orchids Remains," will have 31 episodes,

while the second part, "The Enduring Fragrance," will have 16 episodes.
https://weibo.com/1625338761/Rg7uhu9ed
https://weibo.com/5565206512/Rg7sih12M
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • 26 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
(Is this information really true???? I thought it wasn't true. Amazing!!!✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃✨✨✨✨✨🤩🤩Zhu…
Cinema and Television Ge Erdan
7 hours ago Member of the Weibo TV group, TV drama blogger, Weibo original video blogger

The historical drama "Lanxiang Rugu," starring Tan Songyun and Liu Xueyi, will be divided into two parts.
The first part, "#LanxiangRugu#", will have 31 episodes and will premiere exclusively on Tencent this month.
The second part, "#XiangqiChangchuan#", will have 16 episodes, with a release date yet to be determined.
#TanSongyunLiuXueyiLanxiangRuguPartsTwoPreparedForBroadcast#
https://weibo.com/5565206512/Rg7sih12M

TV Series Bistro
7 hours ago Main article author

The series #Lanxiangrugu#, starring Tan Songyun and Liu Xueyi, is scheduled to premiere in mid-September on Tencent. "Lanxiangrugu" is divided into two parts: Part 1, "Lanxiangrugu", with 31 episodes, and Part 2, "The Lasting Fragrance", with 16 episodes, totaling 47 episodes.
https://weibo.com/1625338761/Rg7uhu9ed
6 1
On Against the Current • 26 days ago
(Is this information really true???? I thought it wasn't true. Amazing!!!
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃✨✨✨✨✨🤩🤩
Zhu Hong Yuan
6 hours ago Entertainment Blogger
The drama "The Fragrance of Orchids Remains," starring Tan Songyun and Liu Xueyi, will air in two parts in September. The first part, titled

"The Fragrance of Orchids Remains," will have 31 episodes,

while the second part, "The Enduring Fragrance," will have 16 episodes.
9 4
Replying to mochachen • 27 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
Just waiting to see what kind of first event this is, since the one on the 3rd is Hi6.
1 2
Replying to eliteles1 • 27 days ago
September. I'm actually reading that the joint broadcast with Netflix and Disney will take place in September.
Someone mentioned also Netflix, but I don't know where it was.
1 1
Replying to mochachen • 27 days ago
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
A live stream where you're, like, "wandering through the building"? I don't know quite how to put it—something where you move around the building's lobby, handing out gifts to people, followed by some games. Or the other kind, the online one where everyone is in a separate window on the screen chatting (though that’s more common once a few episodes have already aired).
1 4