Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to mochachen • 28 days ago
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
A live stream where you're, like, "wandering through the building"? I don't know quite how to put it—something where you move around the building's lobby, handing out gifts to people, followed by some games. Or the other kind, the online one where everyone is in a separate window on the screen chatting (though that’s more common once a few episodes have already aired).
1 4
Replying to Winny • 28 days ago
It looks like it's set to record on Sept. 3. Is this Liu Xue yi's first appearance on Hi6? Not sure, cause I don't…
I remember an event Liu Xue Yi attended with Peng Xiaoran—for the spy drama *Unshakable Faith*—on one of their broadcast TV shows, and it was really good. The two of them acted out a scene as secret agents, chatted, and joked around; it was very interesting. If Liu Xue Yi’s appearance on *Hi6* is like that, I’ll enjoy it. The thing is, sometimes—and not just on *Hi6*—they can be a bit clueless; they practically put actors in uncomfortable situations without realizing how stupid their actions are.
1 1
Replying to eliteles1 • 28 days ago
Title Cong Shan
The latest rumor was that they had postponed that drama. But now I think they've given up on it. (That drama was…
I haven't finished reading the novel yet. But I find it very interesting and plan to keep reading while picturing the two actors. (I’ve lost a bit of hope regarding this drama. I wonder if there was a falling out between Liu Xue Yi’s agency and Youku? Suddenly, he started doing dramas exclusively with Tencent Video, and *Cong Shan* is a Youku production.)
PS:
The male lead's personality suits Liu Xue Yi so well.😔😠
1 0
Replying to mochachen • 28 days ago
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
I hope it’s a pleasant moment for the three of them and that the event really contributes to the drama.
1 6
Replying to eliteles1 • 28 days ago
September. I'm actually reading that the joint broadcast with Netflix and Disney will take place in September.
A Deer named Xiaoman
Entertainment blogger, Weibo original video blogger

Tan Songyun and Liu Xueyi's "The Fragrance of Orchids Remains" will be simultaneously released on Disney+ streaming in September. Looking forward to it! [Thumbs up]
PS: Disney plus Taiwan (shows on the poster)
https://weibo.com/1787892093/RfkH69CEY
1 3
Replying to Winny • 28 days ago
It looks like it's set to record on Sept. 3. Is this Liu Xue yi's first appearance on Hi6? Not sure, cause I don't…
He promoted the dramas, but at other events—never at HI6. But honestly, I’ve seen HI6 treat guests in ways I didn't like—tasteless jokes. I hope they show better judgment and treat the *Against the Current* actors cordially.
2 3
Replying to eliteles1 • 28 days ago
So, the other actress will appear first, on September 1st, ahead of the drama's lead couple, who will appear on…
Okay. Better this way: have the three of them participate in both.
2 1
Replying to LisasShare • 28 days ago
Title Cong Shan
Why is there no cast or crew listed for this drama on here? I thought it was in production already. Is it unconfirmed?
The latest rumor was that they had postponed that drama. But now I think they've given up on it. (That drama was going to be so cool.)
2 2
Replying to Aveira • 28 days ago
Lanxiang, Jinqi, and Xingtang all have the same schedule on September 1st and 3rd 👀 #againstthecurrenthttps://x.com/tansongyun26/status/2094283680848216222so…
So, the other actress will appear first, on September 1st, ahead of the drama's lead couple, who will appear on the 3rd.
1 3
Replying to Winny • 28 days ago
It looks like it's set to record on Sept. 3. Is this Liu Xue yi's first appearance on Hi6? Not sure, cause I don't…
From what I understand, when a drama is rated S+, it gets promoted on HI6. I saw someone mention that this is Liu Xue Yi's first *truly* S+ drama. (I know the others were designated S+ only after their successful reception—titles like *In Blossom* and *Kill Me, Love Me*).
1 6
Replying to eliteles1 • 28 days ago
September. I'm actually reading that the joint broadcast with Netflix and Disney will take place in September.
They mentioned both of them, but I don't know.
1 5
Replying to mochachen • 28 days ago
I just saw the mellons of 31 eps s1 and 16 eps s2. s2 will have a different name. I appreciate a drama taking…
Let’s embark on an adventure of love, family and political intrigue, self-discovery, and personal growth.✨😊
1 0
Replying to Aveira • 28 days ago
I think that the other actress is going to join them as well so it is 3 of them; This is just like when Seven…
Great !! ✨😊
2 0
On Liu Xue Yi • 28 days ago
Person Liu Xue Yi
Mantou Entertainment Sauce
Yesterday 13:04 Entertainment Blogger

Rui Can🍉
Wang Yinglu, Liu Xueyi, are you looking forward to it?

Rumor: https://weibo.com/5611795894/RfQrSf243

poster: https://i.mydramalist.com/g03noW_3f.jpg
cast: https://i.mydramalist.com/nOXjwE_3f.jpg
_______________________________________________________________
PS:😶‍🌫️🙃😔
I know—rumor, rumor, rumor. But there’s a chance this one is true since it involves Tencent Video; Liu Xue Yi has been in high demand on that platform lately.
PS: I really want to see him in a fantasy role again—playing a sword-wielding immortal who fights enemies, falls for an ethereal and hard-to-win-over princess, faces danger, and strengthens their bond of love. (Ahh !... I thought that Youku drama, "From goodness"(Cong Shan) with actress Zou Yie was actually going to happen, but... it turned out to be just a rumor.)
4 0
Replying to Winny • 28 days ago
It looks like it's set to record on Sept. 3. Is this Liu Xue yi's first appearance on Hi6? Not sure, cause I don't…
😶‍🌫️May it be peaceful and a success for him there.
3 0
Replying to eliteles1 • 29 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Xiaoming Variety Show7 hours ago Variety show blogger, host of the Super Topic program (Recording of the Super…
Recorded by Xiaoming
Recorded by Xiaoming on the iPhone app, at 8:13 AM, August 28th. Edited.
#HelloSaturday# We're handing out autographed photos from our guests! [Love you]

Regular cast: He Jiong, Ding Chengxin, Wu Zelin, Yang Di, Meng Ziyi, etc.
➡️ Provisional guests for September 3rd: Liu Xueyi, Tan Songyun, etc.
Guests for September 4th: Wei Daxun , Zhao Jinmai, Guo Jingfei, Huang Minghao, Sun Yi, Tang Yixin, Zhou Yiran, etc.
artists. [So happy]
More surprises are being revealed! Who are you most excited to see on Haoliu Street? Leave a comment below! Winners will be announced on September 4th
by @WeiboLotteryPlatform. [Send a shout-out]
https://weibo.com/7825624161/RfvGpkkBp
4 0
Replying to Winny • 29 days ago
It looks like it's set to record on Sept. 3. Is this Liu Xue yi's first appearance on Hi6? Not sure, cause I don't…
I think so. It's Liu Xue Yi's first time participating in this program.
3 10
On Against the Current • 29 days ago
Xiaoming Variety Show
7 hours ago Variety show blogger, host of the Super Topic program (Recording of the Super Topic variety show from Mango TV)

Promotional recording for the TV series #Lanxiangrugu(Against the current)# Hello Saturday.

#LiuXueyiHelloSaturday# #TanSongyunHelloSaturday#
Stay tuned...
https://weibo.com/7507807014/RfPgSCnea
poster: https://i.mydramalist.com/Nd01zY_3f.jpg
photo: https://i.mydramalist.com/O8ZVwY_3f.jpg

PS: Hello Saturday (Liu Xue Yi and Tan Song Yun), september 3. ⬇️
7 3
Replying to Aveira • Aug 29, 2026
Why am I now hearing that it might now come in October and not next month? Actually I don't mind as long as they…
September. I'm actually reading that the joint broadcast with Netflix and Disney will take place in September.
8 7