Details

  • Last Online: 1 hour ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Brazil
  • Contribution Points: 51 LV1
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: July 24, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award3
Replying to icecream2000 • Aug 28, 2020
CY is more sexy in demon's attire with that forehead mark.
I agree with you. The main couple is in their war armor. (It's so beautiful !). Hao Chen has long hair (it must be his true appearance in heaven, in which he looks more imposing and beautiful, despite being one of the villains). Si Feng is larger on the poster (as meaning who carried the greatest sacrifice in this story). Well understood.
1 0
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 28, 2020
https://mydramalist.com/photos/eWR2d_3I like this one...
This poster is very significant. It shows their journey in the story. The hands there try to meet, as in the story, their lives try to unite.
0 2
Replying to Kenny • Aug 28, 2020
WuTong really is a petty mortal villain compared to the big boi from heaven and I thought he was bad. How can…
So far Deputy master seems to me the most terrible.
2 3
delunas • Aug 28, 2020
Photo Photo
This drama poster is stunningly beautiful. And all the main characters appear in it.
1 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Aug 28, 2020
http://quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/liulimeirensha/xiaoshuo.html(In chinese. Use google translate. )
Welcome !
0 0
Replying to eliteles1 • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
And HC has a heart?
Then the unfeeling or unlove mantra (apparently it doesn't work 100%) for him.
0 1
Replying to Drama Empress • Aug 28, 2020
i found some interesting stuff this drama direction department has two directors i updated it now on MDL where…
Thank you !
It's because of that title that we don't expect much. But ... it's the same kind of "Love and Redemption". And TMPeach Blossons.
1 0
Replying to Weehee23 • Aug 28, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
I'm hoping he will be able to vent too. In Ashes of Love, Jin Mi's betrayal felt very quick to me, she just stabbed…
No doubt, she recognizes that she was ungrateful to Si Feng.
0 0
Replying to Drama Empress • Aug 28, 2020
i found some interesting stuff this drama direction department has two directors i updated it now on MDL where…
I never watched Chinese Paladin, now I want to watch it, after you spoke.
1 2
Replying to Dashmount20 • Aug 27, 2020
I ep 39 liaoo... 38 was heavy already...39 heaviest... 2nd curse activate liao.... This yuan lang manipulate mind...
Can't Yuan Lang suffer from a love curse too? He's another super handsome evil man who seems to have no problem with that.
0 0
Replying to Kenny • Aug 27, 2020
WAIT WHAT??s Someone here who can correct me but in EP43 @2:50 when HC sits at XuanJis bed he tells her some bs…
And HC has a heart?
0 4
Replying to caDAVEr • Aug 27, 2020
Yuan Lang looks so handsome in his MDL profile pic...
Who is Yuan Lang ?
0 6
Replying to Angiee Le • Aug 27, 2020
Is this drama a lot heart breaking than TMOBP? I watched till ep 26 and didn’t feel sad about it. I watched…
I felt sad. The eyes of the main male protagonist are always so sad. I felt my heart squeeze from the start. And the female protagonist is always so sweet (she seems to understand him from the beginning). And he suffers a lot. I don't understand what you're saying. I watched TMOPB and ASOLOve, and I see that Love & Redemption is just as dramatic and sentimental. But of the three I prefer Love and Redemption because there are more moments of the main couple together (beautifully, poetically). Even if it breaks our heart, but there are more moments of them together.
3 0
Replying to witheringmoonlight • Aug 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
The previews for episodes 36 and 37 have been uploaded on Youku:https://m.youku.com/video/id_XNDgxODcxMTQyOA==.html?&source=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youku.com%2Falipay_video%2Fid_XNDY5Mjk0MzE5Mg%3D%3D.html%3Fspm%3Da2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.dplaybuttonhttps://m.youku.com/video/id_XNDgxODY3MDUxNg==.html?&source=https%3A%2F%2Fm.youku.com%2Falipay_video%2Fid_XNDY5Mjk0MzE5Mg%3D%3D.html%3Fspm%3Da2h0c.8166622.PhoneSokuProgram_1.dplaybutton
(From the preview of episodes 36 and 37) His master will reveal that he is actually his father. Si Feng when found out that the master is his father, takes a step backwards surprised and frightened. (but actually he was there to confront his master for killing Chu Xuanji's mother). And the scene where the whole Chu Xuanji section confronts Si Feng saying that he is a Demon, and Chu Xuanji looks at him to deny this, but Si Feng looks at her sadly and says (I'm sorry! And then he floats to the high and the shining tattoo appear on his forehead and wings of fire .) It's such a beautiful scene, but for the characters it was painful.
P>S:
(You can understand that even without knowing Chinese. I don't understand Chinese). We had the word "father". And we heard the phrase "I'm sorry". From watching so much we know the sounds of these words.
1 0
On Love and Redemption • Aug 27, 2020
Title Love and Redemption Spoiler
(From the preview of episodes 36 and 37) His master will reveal that he is actually his father. Si Feng when found out that the master is his father, takes a step backwards surprised and frightened. (but actually he was there to confront his master for killing Chu Xuanji's mother). And the scene where the whole Chu Xuanji section confronts Si Feng saying that he is a Demon, and Chu Xuanji looks at him to deny this, but Si Feng looks at her sadly and says (I'm sorry! And then he floats to the high and the shining tattoo appear on his forehead and wings of fire .) It's such a beautiful scene, but for the characters it was painful.
P>S:
(You can understand that even without knowing Chinese. I don't understand Chinese). We had the word "father". And we heard the phrase "I'm sorry". From watching so much we know the sounds of these words.
4 0
Replying to its_emm • Aug 26, 2020
If you enjoy multiple lifetimes with enduring love/devoted male lead/clueless yet cute female lead with immortals/gods,…
Great indications. These kind of stories are the best. With the best heroes and the most passionate. In addition to a lot of poetry, beautiful battles, conflicts.
2 0