I just finished Eternal Love and really liked his acting in it! Can anyone recommend his other good shows/movies…
Love and Redemption (2020), in progress, is the first drama I watch that reaches the feet of "Ten miles of peach Blossons". Take a look, the comments are happening. And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
Same. For me Mark Chao is just an amazingly outstanding actor :)I think Ethan Juan comes in second place on my…
Love and Redemption (2020), in progress, is the first drama I watch that reaches the feet of "Ten miles of peach Blossons". Take a look, the comments are happening. And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
I can't find another male actor that can act the same as Mark Chao. He really set the bar so high for everyone…
Love and Redemption (2020), in progress, is the first drama I watch that reaches the feet of "Ten miles of peach Blossons". Take a look, the comments are happening. And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
No upcoming dramas are you joking he is soo good in acting. I guess he is still being consider underrated hope…
He got into trouble with his girlfriends. Online brawl, etc. (that must be why). And the worst is the vulgar comments he made. It broke all the charm of his character in Bloody Romance. I hope he regrets it.
I don't understand why he doesn't have other dramas (mainly fantasy, wuxia), like Ten miles of Peach Blossons…
Love and Redemption (2020), in progress, is the first drama I watch that reaches the feet of "Ten miles of peach Blossons". Take a look, the comments are happening. And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
OMG guess what!!Cheng yi is finally ranked number 1 for drama actors. It is his first time for sure. This is soo…
In this Sunday video it reports "love and redemption" as drama number 1 this week (after 3 weeks on the air), and the actress Cristal Yu an, 9th in the ranking and the actor Cheng Yi (in 3rd place, not first) For me he deserves the 1st place.). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj9aJSkkI6c
It's doing pretty good. It is no.1 at web drama lists for 3 weeks already.And, Cheng Yi's popularity is greatly…
Mark Chao of Ten Miles of Peach Blossons is another one that I think doesn't do it justice. It didn't appear in any other fantasy drama. In fact, no drama. (I hope you appreciate Cheng Yi, our much appreciated phoenix bird Si Feng.
(In chinese. Use google translate. )
And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
It seems that this time she will realize that he died for her every time. She says, "I was wrong from the start."
And the first male character who got as much or more than Ye hua.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj9aJSkkI6c