Editorials
Replying to Dennine • Jun 25, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
wait, stopppp as if he would? He's too good to cheat? Right? Am I missing something?
They've dropped lots of hints about him starting with season 1 when he was showing so much interest in Yumi when he already had a girlfriend.
9 3
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
This drama always has the best OST. Seriously one of the best of any drama
18 1
Replying to Bai Xi • Jun 24, 2022
Title Something in the Rain
Who falls first?
They both start showing interest around the same time but you could say ML has always liked her
1 0
On Alice, the Final Weapon • Jun 23, 2022
Title Alice, the Final Weapon
Now we need to find where to watch with subs :(
10 4
Replying to Rani_28 • Jun 23, 2022
Title Oh My Ghost
No in ending ghost just finds no and ML do not have any real feelings towards ghost you it seems don't even know…
I do know the ending, and that's your opinion. I stated mine.
3 1
Replying to Daniel Miranda • Jun 23, 2022
Title Something about 1 Percent
A lot of people love this show, but I found it a little toxic. The female protagonist is a kind and cute teacher,…
I felt the same way, I'm amazed there aren't more people offended by his controlling behavior, he won't even let her have posters on her wall, and the way he constantly pulls and jerks her around.
2 0
Replying to Becky • Jun 21, 2022
Title The Murder in Kairoutei
but the CP chemistry 😍😍 I'm watching for the romance 😂
Same
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jun 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Why are people bringing the rating down, is there controversy around an actor or something?
2 4
On Our Blues • Jun 17, 2022
Title Our Blues
I put it on hold in episode 6, is it worth picking back up and finishing
1 4
Replying to iseebutterflies • Jun 17, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
I guess we can all agree that the writer lost her mind scripting ep 7 and 8. 4 episodes left and she does that..?…
It feels like the writer stopped trying in episode 7.
4 0
Replying to TV Series Geek 1027 • Jun 16, 2022
Title When the Camellia Blooms
How so? Just wondering about your reasoning.
I just don't like the way she portrays her characters and don't like her acting. More of a personal preference I guess. Something about her acting rubs me the wrong way.
2 1
On Kiss Sixth Sense • Jun 16, 2022
Title Kiss Sixth Sense
What happened to the last two episodes, every episode was so good but the most recent are rated 7/10? I'm struggling to get through episode 7 for some reason it really slowed down
2 0
On Extraordinary Attorney Woo • Jun 16, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
One of the teasers hints at some romance, can anyone confirm if there will be romance or not?
4 1
On Alice, the Final Weapon • Jun 16, 2022
Title Alice, the Final Weapon
So looking forward to this. Like the director/writer
8 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jun 15, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
I am loving this. I've been hoping for a romance-thriller ever since the first few episodes of You Are My Spring (which suddenly changed after the first few episodes and turned out to be a letdown for me). I'd like to see a romantic thriller that's even darker than this but I'm loving this too
12 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 13, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Anyone know the name of the song at the end of episode 2?
2 2
Replying to KRULOWASERC • Jun 12, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
The ML is beautiful, handsome but not charismatic enough for Yumi …hope it will change….because having pretty…
I agree
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 2 • Jun 12, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
So far season 1 is much better. Not feeling the chemistry between the leads yet.
9 8
Replying to Ivy • Jun 12, 2022
Title Why Her?
I struggled with episode 1 so much that I finally just decided to skip it and see if episode 2 captivates me more.…
I could see where it was going by the first half of episode 1. Not my kind of drama.
5 0
Replying to heycir_parker • Jun 10, 2022
Article 2PM's Lee Jun Ho will reportedly lead the new drama "Unwritten Law"
pleasee choose a romcom after this drama!!!
He was in the romcom Wok of Love
8 0

