Editorials Replying to JavienH • Jul 10, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Now that we know there won’t be a season 3 and with the way this season is going do we think yumi will end up…
Are you serious, after all the hype of who would play Shin SoonRok there's going to be no last bf?
4 0
Replying to Juh • Jul 10, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Does Gyeo Rye have a terminal illness?
I don't think we know yet, some synopsis say he has a troubled past and being forced to volunteer there. Others say he's terminally ill.
2 0
Replying to Juh • Jul 10, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
Here: https://twitter.com/JCWGlobalSup/status/1544897525110706176
Thank you!!
1 0
Replying to STRANGE Music • Jul 9, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
First of all, we get disappointed from whom we expect something. In past few dramas only few dramas he got were…
It's the writers and directors, not him. I hate to see him get bad scripts. He's the best Korean actor IMO and deserves the best roles. Hopefully this will be another hit like Healer and Sound of Magic
3 1
On If You Wish Upon Me • Jul 9, 2022
Title If You Wish Upon Me
The teaser keeps being removed from youtube, does anyone have another link?
3 2
Replying to Prompto • Jul 9, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
"slight" romance?? it's more than slight to me
Agree
0 1
Replying to ringring • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Is there really absolutely no romance between the leads? Cause there is no tag :/
There is lots of romance.
8 0
Replying to Sophia • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I tried, it was rejected, the volunteer admins have become ridiculous when it comes to contributions
I hear you lol. I get that they can't just take anyone's word for it that a tag should be added... but if the contributor at least kinda seems like they know what they're talking about and there's no official "source" to use then maybe the mods should verify by watching the show themselves instead of just rejecting it.
2 0
Replying to Sophia • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I tried, it was rejected, the volunteer admins have become ridiculous when it comes to contributions
Apparently they do not want to approve it without a source, so unless there is a site that states romance is one of the genres, they won't add it. They don't believe you when you tell them the drama is romance. Even when I described the actual romance in the show it still wasn't good enough and they said "just because it has chemistry doesn't mean romance is the main genre"....when that's not at all what I said and I wasn't submitting romance as 'the main genre' lol. The process is just a mess. I'm betting it will eventually get added by a different admin one of these days
6 2
Replying to Paras Singh • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
They should add Romance tag here…cuz its overflowing with romance
I tried, it was rejected, the volunteer admins have become ridiculous when it comes to contributions
5 9
Replying to ArbazAkhtar__HOD • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
No rom genre?
It should be added
1 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 8, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
I noticed the ‘is there is any romance’ comment is frequently asked 😆
Cuz the romance genre isn't being added like it should be
2 0
Replying to wanderee • Jul 7, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
do you guys think it won’t have romance?
Even though they set it up for pretty heavy romance the first 2 episodes, I get the impression they're going to drag the romance out and make it more of an afterthought in most of the episodes. Which is the way it has to be since the drama is focusing on so many other issues, but I love their chemistry and definitely want that romance. Imo romance should be listed as one of the genres.
15 0
Replying to BIRD_IN_A_CAGE • Jul 6, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
the delay is a bit... I expected the hour delay cause last episode it was there but it almost been 2 hours and…
It's available for me
1 0
On Pachinko • Jul 5, 2022
Title Pachinko
Can someone tell me how LMH was in this? Was he different from his usual roles
3 7
Replying to 1259 • Jul 5, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
will the romance be like witch's court?No romance tag, no heavy romantic scene but implied?
Tags aren't always accurate especially when a drama first starts airing. There's already lots of romance developing
4 0
Replying to theematchabun • Jul 5, 2022
Title Extraordinary Attorney Woo
Some may think the romantic tropes are cheesy but I LOVE it. It’s charming. Not everyday autistic characters…
I don't think the romance is cheesy at all! They're adorable
8 3
Replying to Jelena Petrovic • Jul 5, 2022
Title The Murder in Kairoutei
As a mystery lover, I think rating is about right. Plot development and pacing were unbalanced, too much focus…
I can see how it would feel that way and I agree the business aspect was slow at parts. I think they should have advertised this more as a romance instead of mystery. But I don't feel that's necessarily something to ding it for. Regardless of any other issues, 7.5-7.7 range is pretty much as low as mainstream dramas get rated and usually reserved for the most hated-on dramas, so I still think it's way too low. Even a drama with a few flaws like the ones you mentioned should still be in the 8.0-8.1 range. I get the impression this drama was just too mature for a lot of the audience and the business aspects bored them.
4 3
Replying to HotGeGesWife • Jul 4, 2022
Title Yumi's Cells Season 2
Original means which drama you are talking about ?
The first season.
4 0
Replying to Vincenzo Cassano • Jul 4, 2022
Title My Liberation Notes
I'm not sure about this one, it looks slow and boring. How is it?
I thought it was slow and boring. I wish I hadn't watched it. Like you said there are other dramas to watch and better ones than this.
2 0
