K-Drama Replying to 6Pluto pluto • Aug 26, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love Spoiler
I'm confused, in the promo she hired the fake husband on line..Anyway, promising start, but they introduced too…
The impression I got was that the chaebol who's being pressured to marry is going to turn into our love triangle.
2 5
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 26, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
I suspected there would be good chemistry based on the trailer. Tbh KYD doesn't always do it for me, but sometimes he really surprises me, like in The Forbidden Marriage. so he can definitely deliver. And he is soo good here so far, like seriously perfect for this role
11 0
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 26, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
It's so good! The leads are really well developed characters and both the actors are perfect here. I'm loving it so far
13 0
Replying to alisha_eli • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
no way. this is the most overrated a overhyped drama I’ve seen on this app. and I’m the biggest fan of the…
That's becoming all too common on here. It's like there's always a currently airing overrated drama now.
4 0
Replying to Praise • Aug 25, 2024
Title Love Next Door
Do you guys genuinely believe this deserves an 8.8 rating?
No.
7 0
Replying to Ck1Oz • Aug 24, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Its called paranoia. We are international viewers so why the heck is it a competition. I've heard of delusional…
lol that is done on MDL all the time, I'm amazed you do not know this. It's common practice especially among those with multiple accounts they create just for this purpose, rating their favorite shows high multiple times and competing airing shows low.
8 1
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 24, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
I feel like the ratings are being lowered by Love Next Door fans
8 8
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 24, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
First episode was good
8 0
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 23, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Writer of Her Private Life. I’m seated
10 0
Replying to Naksu • Aug 20, 2024
Title Love Next Door
a lot of the comments here sound like people are watching a k-drama for the first time XD
I get that impression from so many newer dramas lately lol
3 0
On No Gain, No Love • Aug 20, 2024
Title No Gain, No Love
Ooh this looks promising
5 0
Replying to Sigh • Aug 19, 2024
Title Hit the Spot
This deserves a 1/10 rating, if not a big fat 0 for making me want to gouge my eyes out
It's not for kids.
37 3
Replying to Lina • Aug 19, 2024
Title Healer
One of the tags says childish female lead. Exactly how childish is she? Because that is a pet peeve of mine and…
I wouldn’t describe her as childish, she’s very mature in that she’s career-oriented and motivated deep down. Her personality is just quirky and goofy quite a bit for the comedic element.
6 1
Replying to milica • Aug 19, 2024
Title Healer
I just finished healer what should I watch next welcome to samdalri, if you wish upon me or lovestruck in the…
Lovestruck in the city was my next favorite acting of his from that list. Really recommend Worst of Evil more though
2 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Aug 19, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
This drama had a ton of potential but sadly like so much writing these days it was just a snooze fest.
4 0
Replying to Evelynmg • Aug 19, 2024
Article Jung Hae In and Jung So Min's "Love Next Door" Premieres with Promising Ratings
Can’t wait for love next door Ep 3. Nothing happened yet!👏💕
Lol exactly, nothing even happened and of course on here it has 8.6 already
6 1
Replying to JLM • Aug 19, 2024
Title Love Next Door
I really love both the leads, but not in this. You can see the acting, all the hitting, and putting on all the…
Finally someone in the comments who’s not just blindly raving about this drama, I swear it’s like people on this site just enjoy hyping mediocre dramas up together more than they care about the actual drama. This was so mediocre both episodes felt like a chore. And I too can’t quite put my finger on it but something about this drama rubs me wrong way, it feels forced and formulaic and the characters are not doing it for me. I so miss the days we got original writing when plot would actually hook you and keep you engaged every episode, now people just rave about things like JHI sitting at a table endlessly conversing to bad jokes.
6 0
On Romance in the House • Aug 18, 2024
Title Romance in the House
lol why does this have 7.8?? It's like anything that's not formulaic teenybopper romcom with popular actors automatically gets rated low on this site
15 2
Replying to Jessica • Aug 18, 2024
Title Tarot
If anyone find good english subs let me know!(HiTv is an app and I'm on PC)
https://kasiakfansubsite.blogspot.com/search?q=Tarot&m=1
0 1
On Jang Hyuk • Aug 18, 2024
Person Jang Hyuk
I wish he’d do more comedy that’s where he shines most
5 0

